Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahahhaahahhahahahhahahahahahahaha fuck little nine did you plan this?!?!

JNaomi and Lianna like this.
  2. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In most Asian countries, from my experience, white skin is seen as beautiful.

Whitening products are a hit and people often seek ways to whiten their skin. This is just my opinion from what I've experienced though...

proudyleo, Miaka_Mei, LaDyViL and 2 others like this.
  3. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a commonly accepted beauty standard across Asia. You'll see women avoiding the sun like it's a death ray laser across most of Asia.

[​IMG]

proudyleo likes this.
  4. Fieyy-Qa

Fieyy-Qa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True! It's not only exclusive to Chinese and Japanese. White/fair skin equals beauty, is something that was drilled into me since I was a kid. From my surroundings, friends, school, family. It's not rare to see people using umbrellas in the sun or wear hats and long sleeves just for protection against the sun. But I don't find dark skinned people ugly though. I've seen tons of beautiful dark/tan skinned poeple. I guess it's more of a preference. Oh, but I prefer men with colour though. I don't know why, but I don't really like men with fair skin. Or skin lighter than mine :sushi_chubby:

proudyleo, Aniki212 and kiti like this.
  5. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What country was that photo taken in?

6. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    China is what the article said. However, I've seen women in similar gear (face masks, head scarves/visors, long gloves) in most South East Asian countries and to a lesser extent in India. There's also a huge number of whitening skincare products sold in most of these countries. It's almost impossible to find products like sunscreen without some whitening ingredient actually.

Fieyy-Qa likes this.
  7. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm aware of the beauty standards, but it's still depressing aha //''. I wouldn't survive in China lmao

8. snowflake_obsidian

Reading List:
    Link
    If referring to masks, sleeve guards, gloves, etc when riding a motor scooter, those also serve to help keep road dirt out of the face/skin, and hopefully keep the person from breathing in a lot of noxious flumes. I was trying to figure out how to attach a photo of a friend in Taiwan donning her scooter riding stuff which completely covers her so that no skin is exposed. I've never seen the mask on the head for swimming and was wondering how it stays put since it doesn't seem super skin tight.

9. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Author didn't say to release 9 chapter. Author said, Ninth master will appear on next chapter. LMAO such huge deviation.......

maecasano, elsaSmith797 and Lianna like this.
  10. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd love to see that :blob_grin:

It's not super skin tight but stays on the same way a balaclava or ski mask does. Same concept as a ski mask but UV protective fabric.

11. snowflake_obsidian

Reading List:
    Link
    Update; @kiti, finally managed to upload the photo, see bottom.

Now add a helmet with visor that lowers, and an ankle length wrap around skirt. The skirt is stored in the compartment under the scooter seat and is worn with the opening in back which allows her more freedom of movement. Probably should also mention that I was there at the end of July, the hottest time of the year.... people wear all these layers despite the heat and humidity.

Update 8 (?); realized that people may not know what a wrap skirt is....remember a translator being unfamiliar with an A-line skirt. Here's an example of a wrap skirt.... https://is4.revolveassets.com/images/p4/n/d/BANR-WQ9_V1.jpg. Think of wearing this with the slit in back while riding a scooter. The skirt protects your legs from the dirt on the road and also the sun.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  12. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    yay. finished catching up (since 4 am here, LOL)
    thank you @Miaka_Mei @ningle @vsukio @Neo Legis @lacerem for the translations, and apologise if I missed to mention other translators for the past 50-60 chappies, you have to know well that you deserve many thanks from me
    thank you @falcon92 for your effort to make TOC
    thank you all of you here, you make this thread really enjoyable thread to follow
    Due to work (dec-jan are always crazy workloads) will b in lurking mode; wish you all good health!

===Uhm... that chapters 365-up to author back to YWW career arc... :cry::eek::confused: it took me most time to read, so confusing!! arrgh :confused::confused: :eek:

ningle likes this.
  13. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. :cry: :notworthy:

I've just started learning Mandarin through self study like how I did in Japanese. Currently, my Mandarin is very limited so I MTL most of the time. MTL said that Nine would come out. I thought it meant chapters.

Next time, I'd ask you guys if I find some difficult words and please do continue to correct me if I make mistakes so I'll learn. :blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  14. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a lot of work!

15. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doing 371!

16. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    ty :)

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically what happens in chapter 376 (371) is YWW tries to tell them it's not what they think, LC runs for it, YWW asks how she can restore things, HXY says it'll be difficult, unless... he's a woman.

18. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 376 (371): Unless you're a girl
    • What was this? YWW looked at the two by the door.
    • HXY lost color. LC seemed to have lost his soul.
    • The air was deathly still.
    • YWW starts to explain.
    • HXY looks at her knee. YWW also looked down and immediately moved her knee.
    • YWW tried to explain again.
    • HXY looks at her hand. YWW hurriedly moved her hand off SYH like a hot potato.
    • She tried explaining again. She indicated to HXY to help her. The child seemed to have been scared to death.
    • HXY looked at a disorderly SYH. He was also startled.
    • YWW: ........
    • She looked angrily at SYH. Clearly he knew that those two were by the door, but didn't tell her. She finally got LC to believe in her, but now...
    • SYH was fixing up his clothes. He was the calmest of the four there.
    • HXY was fine. If he thought YWW like men, there was nothing wrong. LC was different. If he thought she was gay, then he wouldn't be able to look straight at her any more.
    • So her main focus was on him. She grabbed the scripts and gave it to him. LC shrank back.
    • YWW cried on the inside. She patiently explained that SYH was her friend. She wanted his help with something, but he wouldn't agree....it didn't scare him, did it?
    • LC stood there absentmindedly. ... ...
    • YWW already knew his answer. She could only change the subject. They came to find her for something?
    • HXY told her that he only came across when he was leaving. LC was looking for him, so HXY brought him there.
    • LC finally spoke up, stuttering. He ... He was fine ... .. only wanted to discuss the script...... since he has a guest ... .. then ... he'll come back later......
    • LC turned to run away. While running, he accidentally hit his head on the door. ''peng''
    • YWW covered her face. Man....the little sheep she carefully crafted....lost just like that....and in such an extreme way.
    • HXY coughed. He gave a glance at SYH before telling YWW. This time she played with fire. Even he almost misunderstood, let alone that child.
    • YWW had a black face. She only wants to know if there was a way to fix this.
    • HXY thought it would be hard...unless...
    • what?
    • unless YWW was a girl ...

translator: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

19. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahahhahahahaa LC have no fear WW wouldn't eat you when little nine unconditionally gives WW his premium top quality tofu ahahahahaha

20. chandergupt

chandergupt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter in . summary please.....