Spoiler My Cold and Elegant CEO Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I second the motion! Is this a harem? I hope it's not.. :blobpeek:

3. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the tags says harem, and recommendations list "My Wife is a Beautiful CEO'' which is harem. I would say it is a safe bet that it is harem.

Tomifudge and Neo Legis like this.
  4. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't notice na harem tag. :cry: Thanks!

5. Yukina

Yukina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Em.. what is it,
    firstly when i read the description i can't think it will be a great novel, but because i didn't have another in my list, i try it. and..
    He is 'Emperor' in underworld who have nickname as Wolf King, nut he must comeback to his hometown because of die wish from his grandfather which want to he married the MC who is 'First Ice Beauty CEO'. but just after the both of them finishing the registration the MC tell the ML to have divorce after 3 month, and because he didn't bring anything from his teritory except from plane ticket, he can't help but want to borrow some mony from MC, but since the MC didn't like him who looked like 'Lazy, smoking, dirty(not hygiene)' she refus it. and because of that he search for job, at first he didn't know the company was hers. after that he work in the company from that day because the judge was the one who he help in the bus, beauty sales director in that company. after the time up, he walking home (since he didn't have money to call taxi) and look the paper in the air, which has content beg for helping hand to rescue her. so he went to that 'spa' place but the owner(?) told him she has her period so the owner want to serve him herself, but before she can do anything the police came in. he tell the police many times that he didn't mean to do any silly things there but to rescue someone but the police (a beauty again) didn't belive it but he was free because the MC pay for him, and before he go out from the office of beauty police he give her the paper which one the evidence of his innocent. he go out of the office and saw the MC but the MC leave him there with misunderstanding.
    i tried to type so i stop there, but if you have read at NU or Qidian you will know it even if you didn't read my spoiler, i didn't want to make you guys dissapoint :oops: i will give another spoiler if i find the raw ;)

Hae_UNa likes this.
  6. noobism

noobism Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kind of a harem but 1 main wife and another just cause he knocked her up.Im at chp 1100 right now . He had xxx with Liu ruyan , Alice, xu mengyun (police girl) and an idol. But the last 2 are seldom mentioned

Hae_UNa likes this.
  7. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the wife know? what's her reaction? did he try to resist the other girls? who did he knocked-uped?

sorry for so many questions :sweating_profusely:

8. noobism

Reading List:
    Link
    Um the wife finds out about it in like the 700s and it when he came back and went to the pregnant girl . The one who is pregnant is Liu ruyan. Lin xue as of latest chapter 1611 does not know about other girls . The reaction of finding out was she left home , got lost and entered a coma . Making her wakeup was the next 150 chaps lol

Hae_UNa and nkring like this.
  9. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of pity the wife, eventhough she's cold and they had planned to have divorce early on, she did not deserved to be cheated on. Oh well, its a harem, but still, he's married, it would have been fine if its an open relationship but it was not.

Hae_UNa, Fuyuneko and noobism like this.
  10. noobism

Reading List:
    Link
    Um , he actually didn't want to cheat, it's just that she was knocked up while the wife was distant also some other drama . Well they don't have xxx until like ch1100. Guess he might have a lot pent up

Hae_UNa and nkring like this.
  11. chandergupt

chandergupt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here ml is a bastard he cheat on his frequently and then lie her to appease her. Her father also cheated on her mother .she was not able to bear it as father was cold to child she multiple said to her mother to divorce the father in the end the same thing happened to her . that's why she felt so much betrayed and fall into coma . I don't understand how could she forgive him in the end .as the ml still meet with the other girl and frequently lie to her

Hae_UNa likes this.
  12. Tarlos

Tarlos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are Xiaoyue Zhang and Wanqiu Xia not a harem members? :blobpensive:

13. noobism

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say they aren't but they are... Uhm it's a grey area. He doesn't like other men near them but he doesn't love them romantically (I think)

Tarlos and Hae_UNa like this.
  14. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope the wife gets revenge and has affairs with other men

15. blackstar5

blackstar5 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NTR? F**k off...

Kerberos likes this.
  16. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bullshit, it's not ntr if he cheated first, and if she chooses to get revenge by cheating on him back

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  17. blackstar5

blackstar5 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is his wife... but she doesn´t act like one( she is ashamed of him, until she finds out that he has connections and abilities, and she will give him only kiss!! and only as reward!!!) so she can´t expect MC to respect her(cheating)...

NTR is when the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling.

morticia_addams, Kerberos and Hae_UNa like this.
  18. letmeusefilter

letmeusefilter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC didn't really care about his wife until later on. He didn't like her, she didn't like him.
    By the time they started to act like partners, Ruyan Li and him were already getting together.

He also has that weird ass syndrome that makes him wanna smash

Mangafreakspark and Hae_UNa like this.
  19. noobism

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, u can't blame the mc. He was made to marry a stranger cause that's what his grandfather wanted. There's also a super illfated relationship between Lin xue and Liu ruyan that starts from their past lives.

Hae_UNa likes this.
  20. LittleLiLCan

LittleLiLCan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gimme raw and btw what chapter did The MC took ruyan back because the chapter right now it said that ruyan has been assign as the fiancee of that guy and she has the baby of the MC hurd to explain