Spoiler 《BL》Jin Yu Wang Chao

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Here

[​IMG]

Xuan Huaifeng hated that person to the very core. If not for what he did, somehow sneaking into his room that night, his father wouldn’t have sent him all the way to England for studies. If not for him… he would not have to part with his beloved.

But in an era of pretentiousness and instability, nobody can guarantee absolute power and status. Once the son of a commander, he had fallen. He, once an aristocrat, had become a meager teacher.

When things could not have gotten any worse, he appeared — that person, his old classmate, and now chief of customs and border patrol. Bai Xuelan was his name.

Noticed there was no spoiler thread for it yet and I'm curious. Awaiting for spoilers! Thx in advance!

@alexfilia

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohhh~~ *silently presses "watch thread" and slowly slinks away back to reading other threads found thru stalking @alexfilia * :blobpeek: shhhh.. thanks :blobmelt:

Kittsune, Kleep and Shizun like this.
  4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems intresting *wonders where she has seen it before*

it seems like it came out today :D

<~~ goes back to sleep :sushi_sleeping:

5. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, so i tried to get the raw links, but when searched it kinda got this
    first part
    second part
    third part
    fourth part
    fifth part
    so, i want to make sure whether this right orz
    i'n not a fan of Feng Nong, so hoping for someone to give spoiler first before read this <3

alexfilia and foxymirage like this.
  6. K-ralara

K-ralara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bring on the spoils!! :sushi_tea::sushi_tea:

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like drama. I'm gonna wait for the translation of this one.

8. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    a break from all the rebirth novels... *adds to reading list*

9. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    possibly a bit too real-life-y for me so i'll probably hold off for now (and *cough* continue stuffing my face with 焦糖冬瓜's works)]

but here's the raw link that i found that has the first six parts: https://www.bookbao8.com/book/201505/24/id_XNDI2NDEw.html
    this looks really long o_O

clear likes this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel doesnt seem angsty so far \o/ .... i think that its going to be a good read :D

i wonder what will happen between the mc and his sister

11. leedalys

leedalys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    need spoiler. or drama alert do I can run to another direction :sweating_profusely:

12. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... Sounds nice..
    I'll try it in a bit.. (still have loads of stuffs going on..)

13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    ok i just couldnt resist >.> (i only read the first few chapters so if i'm wrong poke me to change it )

The mc's dad caught the mc with the ml sleeping on the same bed in the past .... But apparently they werent doing anything ...the ml got drunk and came to sleep in the mc's room (they were both clothed and all) ....Anyway the mc conviced the dad not to kill the ml (i dont think he had any feelings for him though at that time) but he was sent to the UK for studies instead .... After he came back his dad died , his sis was married to an a**le and his job as a teacher sucked ....His sis invited his to her hubby's party where the ml (who is now a goverment big shot) came too (the sis wants her bro to marry a good girl for conections) ....also the ml's bro is the prime minister(??) (or related in some way to him...not sure)

Anyway the ml kind of flirts with the mc and the mc runs off ..the ml runs after him in front of everyone :D .... Anyway the sis and her hubby want conections so they took the mc to watch an opera play with the ml ....Not sure what happens there but the next day the mc has to go to work at his school and apparently there was a copmlaint from some parents about his teaching methods and he gets fired (and homeless since the building belongs to the school or something?) ...Before he got fired he fainted in the class and after he left he met the ml on the road and fainted again (in his arms this time :D) ....The ml took him to the hospital ....The mc woke up to a single room and the ml peeling apples for him telling him to eat more fruits and veggies :D

And thats were i left ...i will come back to mtling this later o/

14. leedalys

leedalys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    greedy me more pleaseeeeee *act cute*

15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo the mc gets visited by a friend and we find out more about his dad's death and what happened after...it seems that his dad was in charge of some accounts as an officer but when he died they got taken by his subordinates (i'm not so sure about this since its mtl >.>) ...Anyway most of the dad's money went to the sister instead of the mc and the mc goes my sis needs it more ...he only got some money (plus he was away in the UK at the time) ...Anywa the friend goes on to say that there were rumors of the mc sleeping with some male entairtainer at the hotel when he was caught by his dad and sent to the uk to study in such a hurry .... apparently this was some gossip bored housewifes spread but the mc doesnt know who started it

Anyway the ml call the mc's sis and she takes him home with her ....there was a part were the nanny was complaining about western medicine and was saying that the mc should drink CN bitter soup instead ...Anyway the hubby got promoted and had something to do with the ml ....The sis and the hubby had another fight cause the hubby likes to have fun (and maybe has a mistress on the side???) (not sure)

Also there is that part were the mc has a lover(?) who is not the ml btw (he was kissing someone >.>)
    ... i think he is a man cause he has a business and he told the mc to work for him

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  16. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Moar spoilers <3

17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo the mc has a boyfriend ....after the bf told him that he should work for him he went MIA ....The mc was super saaad and was waiting by the phone all day while the mc's sis was super sad about her hubby not coming home for days ....The nanny was also sad cause everyone else was sad lol ....anyway the missing bf sends him a letter and tells him that his is under house arrest by his mom (the mc also tried to call him in his house but they said he wasnt there) ....he was sad for a while untill he realized that his dad sent him to the UK for the same reason

Anyway hubby comes home and wants to take some necklese from his wife to give to his mistress ....they have a fight and the sis faints ....the mc call for a doctor and turns out that the sis is pregnant

there is also this thing with the hubby ....he got a promotion (and I think it had something to do with the ml but i'm not sure) and now he wants to divorce his wife for his mistress ...Anyway the sis convices the mc to go talk to the ml ....The mc goes to find him in the theater but the ml tells him to come tom ....he comes tom and waits for the ml to finish his work (for like an hour) and then he was told to come again tom lol ....anyway he ends waiting for the ml to finish work and ends up eating (??) somthing and he gets poisoned .....The ml was super worried and called for a doctor while trying to figure out what happened

Anyway the mc vomits (??) and he is weak and the ml carries him to another bedroom ....The ml and the mc end up sleeping naked in the bed ....In the end the ml takes advantage of the mc and after this i'm not too sure of what happened but i think they did ''it'' but mtl is not very clear on the details orz

and thats it for now >.>

18. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    noncon/rape? having second thoughts.... seems quite angsty

19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its more like dub con >.>

also they may or may not have a past relationship .... I mtled the first few chapters up untill the mc ends up working for the ml so i dont know weather or not they had done things in the past before the mc went to the uk

cheerydandan and CrazedCookies like this.
  20. Silver_

Silver_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to the translators? their website seems to be down :(