Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck on your finals~!

Zoeh and Neo Legis like this.
  2. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha...thanks.....
    my dear SYH half an hour is not enough for our wanwan to be satisfied can you extend it?:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Animeking likes this.
  3. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Wah new chapter is out.... No tofu eaten. But YWW cried instead, because a certain big devil was being insensitive and doubted her, what is she trying to pull? I'm writing the summary.....

4. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Author-sama too cruel is this the tipping point??°Д°

Jtwassup likes this.
  5. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fighting! Atleast the semester is almost over:blobsalute::blobmelt:
    I have to build a fairy town for my final instillation project!

Neo Legis likes this.
  6. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 389 (384): not the slightest trace of warmth

After YWW/SYH left, LY was so angered, cursed YWW. Several bodyguards sigh, how could boss actually delay the negotation, to not take priority on more bigger matter. Some praised YWW as being extraordinarily beautiful. LY glared, don't compare that woman to miss Ruoxi! She's always cause ruckus, even shamelessly & publicly flirt with boss! What qualifications does she have to become the matriarch?

After getting reprimanded, YWW no longer dared quibble. SYH pulled on his collar, glaring at the girl who was sitting on the sofa, itching to eat her whole, "Speak, what are u trying to pull?" YWW blew off her top, fine! Go go just go! I don't care anymore! She was so worried, suffered so much cold from the ice, let herself be looked down as the flirteous imperial concubine, how is that easy? And yet this guy is so insensitive!

YWW pulled and covered herself with blanket, muttered to herself, "Heinous, pervert, big devil... Cold-hearted, not the slightest trace of warmth, why should I care about u, wanna go then just go..." SYH looked at the girl who buried herself with blanket, then pulled blanket away, YWW tried resisting, SYH pulled harder.

In the next second, SYH was shocked, he saw the girl's face was stained with tears but her face was cold indifferent. "What?why haven't u left?" SYH firmly gazed at her, pursed his lips as if having a huge dilemma. He promised to fulfill her any other wishes. The girl finally eased a bit. She tells him she wants to go with him! Opening her arms wide, YWW told SYH to carry her to change clothes.

Edit: off to bed!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  7. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Wan wan is your cultivator reveal coming up(。・ω・。)?

They made out huh no wonder it was 30 min. Little nine forgive me for doubting you(´⊙ω⊙`)

8. byunisperv

byunisperv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If we refer to the previous chapters, it won't be surprising if wanwan can see/dodge bullet:blobsweat::blobsweat_2:

Lianna, JuuHachi and Miaka_Mei like this.
  9. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like parents (the good kind). The ones you don't appreciate until you lose them or see them grow old and weak and realize how much they did for you while you took it for granted. Well, that's normal, but the quote just reminded me of parents.

odanezz0_3, Miaka_Mei and rashi like this.
  10. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    390 (385) is out

Lianna and Jtwassup like this.
  11. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    As usual, Liu Ying went into a fit after knowing Wanwan is coming too. This guy really has no chill at all. I can't even like him :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: Bro, I think if not for your skill and loyalty, Ninth Master would've throw you out looo~nggg ago to the oblivion because you're annoying as hell. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

12. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    totally agree only after they are away we realize how special parents are:blobReach:

Miaka_Mei likes this.
  13. Kageryuu

Kageryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol definitely no chill
    Afterall he’s the infatuated lover thats been gypped and left with his one-sided devotion

Miaka_Mei and Lianna like this.
  14. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope YWW kicks his (LY) butt one day soon. Then ask "this is your expert bodyguard? So weak ah... Change."

SamGoingHam and Miaka_Mei like this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it looks like no one is doing chapter 390 (385), I guess I'll write a summary for it. :blobhero:

16. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you dear translators :aww: (sending virtual coffee + sesame cookies to @Neo Legis @Miaka_Mei and @vsukio ) :cookie::cookie:
    LOL.. I cant help feeling that LY guy was now more and more reveal himself having unrequited love to SYH, his ship for SYH-QRX was a petty displacement of this sorry one-sided love.
    The harsh attitude towards YWW was his projecting of his disapointment .. he could bear if SYH ended up with QRX (he thought highly of both of them) but when it came yo YWW... massive blow to his pride --simply bcos he thought himslf was better than qulaity than YWW

LOL

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 390 (385): My boyfriend will take care of me
    SYH held the girl in his arms, picked her up, then put her in bed. YWW quickly changed clothes, packed up her luggage, then dragged over the big box from the corner or the room. Meanwhile, downstairs, LY was filled with disbelief once he heard YWW was coming along. He didn't think that woman would shamelessly pester the master to allow her to tag along during their business trip! XY coughs then says that for convenience, he assumes female bodyguards will also come. LY says how this is ridiculous! With this being such an important matter, why must they bring this hindrance of a woman along? XY sighs and tells him to stop saying this, does he want to be scolded? This is what Ninth master decided, even if he doesn't like her, whatever the outcome is, she was chosen by the man himself... If it were not for her being chosen by Ninth master, does he think he'd be able to endure until today?

Seeing YWW holding onto his masters arms, while appearing in a different change of clothes, caused LY's face to fill with anger. The two bodyguards helped her carry the box. YWW luggage was a small pink suitcase, a large bag, and a 30 inch big black box she brought over from her apartment last night. After carrying the luggage downstairs, the crowd involuntarily looked at YWW's small suitcase as well as the big amazing box. With so many things, is this miss trying to be a tourist? Not caring about the other peoples sights, YWW gently tells them that the suitcase carries her favorite clothes and cosmetics, they must keep it in good condition, don't lose it, especially the black one. LY stepped forward then anxiously looked at SYH, he tell him Master, this journey is quite long, the conditions on the way is not going to be easy, if they bring Miss Ye along, he's afraid there'll be many inconveniences. What he basically means is that they should avoid bringing YWW along from holding them back. While holding onto SYH's arm, YWW glanced at LY then says how her boyfriend will take care of her, what is he so worried about?

Containing his anger, LY replies back saying how Master is going on business, if she really cares about him, she shouldn't trouble him this time... Before finishing his sentence, SYH looked towards the youth and calls out his name. Receiving his masters warning, LY clenches his first, while unwillingly keeping silent. Seeing that SYH was supporting her, and feeling that LY hasn't been angered enough, she raised her proud small face then kissed SYH on the cheek. Seeing LY angry makes her happy. Sure enough, seeing her 'shameless' look immediately made him become even more angrier. YWW laughs with a smile then tells him that she thinks that he better take care of himself, she'll give him a divine fortune, it looks like he'll be suffering a disaster on his first day in B country, gee, he better be careful! In her past life, because SYH's robbery was such a big incident, YWW was clear about a lot of the details, she remembers that on the first day of B country, not knowing who he fought with, LY had his head blown off. With his lungs about to explode, LY could only curse to YWW inwardly.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  18. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh don’t tell me she’s going to have to save this damn hussy and still get reprimanded and hate her. Can he just exit out of the story please? :facepalm::facepalm:

19. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    If she saves him he might become her allie?

Lianna and JuuHachi like this.
  20. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lololol he has no chill WW would hate it lol

Yukari_me likes this.