Resolved i remember that the mc was the son of the clan head but

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by reykivat, Dec 6, 2017.

1. reykivat

reykivat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel was the first one i read but it wasn't complete at that time i have wanted to read it again but i couldn't find it, is difficult to remember but i could remember some things hope someone could help me find it
    1. this world has spirits that each family has for example the father of the mc has a very powerful ice type but he has been loosing force and is not as powerful as before.
    2. the mc was the only son of the clan head which was lossing his standing in the clan thanks to the elders and a brother of his that wanted to be clan head.
    3. the mc doesn't shows that he has the family spirit and is teased by that.
    4. the mother was never talked about at the start it was supposed that the relationship between the father of her didn't accept the relationship.
    5. in a exhibition of the clan the elders acted and banished the dad and son duo and at that moment the father showed he regained his force making the arena ice completely.
    6. after the dad separates form the mc and tells him to go to the capital.
    7. he offends one of the most important clans of the capital.
    8. in the way to reach there he obtains the spirit of a purple lake or something like that, that can use to fuse with the other spirit that he has, a white dragon with many heads i think.
    9. later is shown that the dad was in the past a big shot being one of the 4 most powerful in the capital when he was young being the others the actual emperor a woman supposedly to be the most beautiful(the mother) and someone else.
    10. in the past the father and the actual emperor fighted for the love of the woman but the common people didn't know who won.
    11. the father of the mc married the woman but because he didnt had a big backer (weak family etc) the clan ofthe mother didn't acept it so the father had to return with the baby mc and the mother leave the clan staying in a place that inthe future many of the young masters would like to go and have their reunions at those halls.
    12. the mc fights agains the clan of his mother the same clan he offended in the past(no one knows he is her son except the grandfather) and another.
    13. the grandfather of the mc appears showing his status as an elder or a grand elder i dont remember.
    14. the mc runs and is able to get away from the big shots that appeared from the two clans fighting against some disciples of one of the families, showing his spirit scaring the disciples because the dragon is only being able to be used by the direct descendants of the family and with the mc having a big number of heads compared to the normal dragons he defeats them.
    15. the mc is at the place where his mother is living (he still doesn't know the relationship) and he is coerced in to a duel but the opponent is much more stronger than him, he gets a breakthrough in the middle of the duel and the opponent is about to finish him but two servants of the mother intervenes saying that the lady of the pavillion has rules and that the oponent has broke them prohibiting him to return there ever again, all of this happens while the mc is still in the trance of the breakthrough and when he comes out he sees all has ended.
    Well that's all i remember hope someone is able to help.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
  2. maximus101

maximus101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Mmagana

Mmagana Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    You really don't want to read more. Let the beautiful memories remain memories.

UnknownSaint171 and otaku31 like this.
  5. Bean

Bean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Peerless Cliché God

reykivat, otaku31 and Drakaos like this.
  6. Drakaos

Drakaos Member (Patriarch?) of the Anti-Qidian Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Tl;dr pls, 2 mch wrdz
    In all seriousness, I have no idea.

7. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    It is as the two above me had said. And to put the spoiler tag you put [Spo iler] and to end it would be [/Spo iler]

It's meh. I suppose it wasn't bad. Just chucked full of cliche.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
  8. reykivat

reykivat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes i know is pretty cliche but it was how i came to know this novels world,anyway thanks for the help.

9. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    reading this summary it could create the illusion that Peerless Martial God is, in reality, a really decent read ...

10. raifan

raifan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Peerless Martial God was my first novel as well, and it gets a lot of undeserved flack. It is not as bad as MGA or ATG.