Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with @JuuHachi
    I can’t imagine WW and him getting along so well. Even if he starts to like WW he’ll be a freaking tsundere who pretends to hate her. -_-

Lianna, JuuHachi and Maikh like this.
  2. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL LY had his head blown off

shouahang58 likes this.
  3. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it might be..... if that happens another cute tsundere added to my list.....

Lianna likes this.
  4. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope I think it would be the opposite. Seeing how bias he is towards QRX, he would be suspicious of YWW and think that she planned everything (f*cking idiot). Only later will the dog find out that it was his master (QRX) who planned everything and as @Aeiru28 predicted before, he will also learn that she was a double agent and deceived him and the whole company and the SI family. Only then will he feel guilty and hopefully kills himself. F*ck this bish

Jtwassup, IamMeowChie, Pi3 and 5 others like this.
  5. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    savage af

Miaka_Mei, Jtwassup, Pi3 and 3 others like this.
  6. Jtwassup

Jtwassup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are my spirit animal

SamGoingHam likes this.
  7. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 391(386) is out!

8. Lianna

Lianna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And 387 too (y) Two new chapters! Waiting for more

9. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the people dat are going to attack them are NWM and team and she will stop them from fighting

vsukio likes this.
  10. Nourashraf__

Nourashraf__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters 386-389 are out!

Lianna, Merrymiss and JuuHachi like this.
  11. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment we've all been waiting for is hereヾ(≧▽≦*)o

12. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Since most of the translators-sama seems to be occupied, and I'm free today, I'll help out with the summary...

391 (386): In Crisis
    The house of Si Family's Elder.

QY dressed in chanel attentively pouring tea for the old madam. She told her that she wanted to accompany her bc afraid she would be lonely bc SHY was away. She heard that SHY's partner went along with him. QRX was busy with the company's matter and unable to attend to other things. QY humbly asked the old madam to bear with her company.

Old madam surprised that YWW went along with SHY. QY "reluctantly" explained to old madam that perhaps YWW and SHY's feeling was very good that she was reluctant to part with him. In the morning before departure, YWW made fuss about being ill and her nightmare, that SHY would encounter danger, YWW didn't let SHY go, so SHY helplessly took her along.

Old madam's face changed bc of the "would encounter danger" sentence. Older people had taboo on such saying. Even if it was only told carelessly, it's still uncomfortable. YWW could easily said that just for SHY to take her along.

Old madam thought that YWW was immature. SHY had hidden danger from outside and inside the house. Set aside YWW's past, the old madam used to think that she was fine as long as SHY was happy.

But now, the old madam worried about SHY's future. If he insisted on being with such woman, SHY would have more difficult future. If only YWW had bad family and situation but YWW herself was smart and virtuous, it could make up for her shortcoming.

As for the candidate for the granddaughter-in-law, she was still most satisfied with QRX. If only she was at SHY's side to assist him, even after hundreds years later after she was buried, she would still have a peace of mind. Unfortunately SHY didn't have the slightest idea toward QRX in that way.

Perhaps when SHY got back, she should have a proper talk with him.

392 (387): I want a French Kiss
    B Country.

The private airplane smoothly had landed at the airport.

The group had been travelling to the hotel, tonight they could get a little rest and reorganized.

B country's political situation was unstable nowadays, they couldn't travel by air, could only travel roundabout by car for a full 3 days.

For the 3 days they traveled, passing cities and towns, their safety wasn't guaranteed, however each of them had been well-trained, so they didn't care about such trivial matter. But bc with the delicately pretty YWW there were also more women to take along, everyone inevitably felt discontent.After all this one was a very important negotiation, unable to tolerate the slightest mistake.

Once arrived at the hotel, SHY directly worked on his laptop. YWW nagged at him, "Work! Work! You only know work! Does that lousy computer of yours look better than me?" SHY stopped typing and tried to appeased her by kissing her cheek. YWW's face darkened, treating her halfhearted like this, did he consider her as a kitten or puppy? YWW looked at him with serious face, "I want a french kiss, the kind that spent 3 minutes." SHY told her to wait until he finished.

YWW, "..."
    Wait, your, sister!!!

YWW broke down!

In order to let him have a little bit of rest, she had done every possible thing, as the result, this guy's answer simply made her vomit blood!

YWW wondered why SHY worked so hard like he was chased by sth. She left in anger but then wondered why should she be angry for him...

In the lobby YWW met LY, he told her to not wander around bc then they would be distracted to save her.

YWW told him to worry about himself instead, he would have a bloody disaster tonight, so he should not to wander around and dragged everyone else by being injured. One of LY's underling told YWW that the last time their captain got injured was 3 years ago. Now, no one could get close to their captain, much less injured him.

YWW told them that her prediction was very accurate but it was up to them to believe her.
    YWW left and everyone laughed at her.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  13. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I hope they get eliminated while little nine and wan wan won't be harmed plot armor do your thing!

Lianna, Fieyy-Qa and Nanashy like this.
  14. Pi3

Pi3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eis
    It is not QRX but QY, the new lady who tattled on YWW in the earlier chapter. She seem to be close to QRX as she said she's substituting QRX to accompany the old madam

Lianna, Eis, jyuuxvii and 3 others like this.
  15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Annoying how flaky the grandma is. First approves of YWW because SYH never showed an interest in women before, so YWW being a woman is enough. Then YWW is useful cause she can make SYH sleep and have a rest. Now suddenly YWW is too immature (because she worries for SYH's safety??), so not approved anymore, QRX is much better. That's something that really irritates me in these novels, people change their mind at the mere suggestion by someone else. How about being firmer with your opinions, huh?

16. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @Pi3 Ow.. I thought they were the same lady...edited.

393 (388): In Accordance with the Fortune Telling Deity
    YWW strolled up to the beach. She sat on the rock hugging her knee and thinking about how she got more and more involved with SHY despite her original intention. She felt asleep. The female bodyguard that had been secretly following her reported to SHY. SHY came to pick YWW up. YWW mumbled in her sleep that SHY was too much and he wanted to make her a widow. SHY refuted her. YWW mumbled "Liar... Liar..." In the past life, if she didn't divorce him, she would definitely be a widow...
    Next morning YWW woke up on a bed, she saw SHY was preparing to go to a meeting and went to the restaurant downstairs to eat. LY and his underlings were in the restaurant too. When they all saw YWW entered, they all paused. After the crowd saw YWW, their eyes moved to their captain, LY. YWW also followed their line of sights and saw LY in the bad mood with a bandage over his forehead, still seeping with blood.
    Seeing LY's condition, YWW's mood brightened. She sat on LY's opposite and admiring LY's forehead. She mocked him, "Aiya, Am I having trouble with my sight? Isn't this our exceptionally talented, three years not injured Captain, LY? To actually got his head broken and blood flowing (badly bruised/injured)! Am I dreaming?"

LY face darkened and every other guys who also had mocked YWW last night buried their head down.

Who would have thought that YWW's prediction was accurate! YWW bragged about her skill and offered her fortune telling in bargain 20%-off.

394 (389): Youngster, you will have a love-affair(peach blossom) misfortune in the future!
    Everyone "..."
    LY asked YWW not to joke, last night, he was simply unlucky.

A youngster told YWW not to joke around. YWW asked his name. He told her, he was Song Jing. YWW looked at him for a while and then told him that he would have a misfortune in the near future.
    SJ asked what kind of misfortune, YWW told him "peach blossom, not fortune of love-affair but misfortune of love-affair" moreover this misfortune was very dangerous.
    YWW remembered hearing about this SJ dude. In her last time, some foreign bulky guy in B country fancied him, he almost couldn't defend his chrysanthemum.
    Now that LY's incident had happened, she worried about SJ's chrysanthemum...
    Although it was said that in the last time, did not succeed, but certainly caused a tremendous trauma and shadows... YWW offered him her insight for 20% off, but SJ refused her. He looked at her like she was an idiot. YWW gave up persuading him and went away.
    SJ wondered if YWW had problem with her brain, but someone tried to remind him that LY's prediction came true. Someone else (perhaps SJ) dismissed it and said that YWW was just talking nonsense.

A/N: she was done for today and went to sleep

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  17. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouh the author didnt rly elborate on the fight? N ikrr, the granma is honestly almost as annoying as QRX to me. I get tat she cares fr her grandson but her meddling into everythin is goin to make another drama arc tats so nt worth it.

Cryotic likes this.
  18. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pissed me off too. WanWan is even better than her previous life and now she's finding her "immature" for worrying about her grandson??

19. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what a stupid old hag... believing that beach and her cronies.. hmpf...... let's see who will believe from whom.... hubby will protect wanwan from that muddle-headed grandma.... that beach QRX is starting to plant seeds of doubts on that grandma. hope that she wakes up early the better because she lets a wolf inside their home.... so the casualties will be less.

poor LY he should just listen to our prophet wanwan so that he isn't injured also that SJ to avoid his chrysanthemum being pierce by a metal rod

Jtwassup and JuuHachi like this.
  20. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry the summary is lacking the second half content. Grandma was fine even with her family and life condition lacking, but she hoped that YWW at least smart so that she could complement SYH.
    So that she could someday be the matriarch. Someone who carelessly says "A calamity will befall him", such a curse still leaves one to feel discomfort. Yeah, it's an elderly people thing. She didn't like how YWW carelessly say such a thing, it shows that YWW is immature and unrestrained.
    And grandma knows just how much danger SYH lives in, with such a girl by his side, wouldn't it make his life harder? So yeah, QRX is still her best candidate for SYH wife, she wants to have a little chat with SYH.

I hope the grandma only gives advice to him and YWW to be more proper & knows her (future) status. That Qin Yu is like SMQ, her words are harmless but she did slipped in some info to have subtle bad impression of YWW. grandma didn't say much, she just kept it in her own mind about her wanting to have a little chat with SYH, and her impression of YWW.
    Her being fickle about YWW, it's probably the elderly thing where they care more about the whole family reputation stuffs. Just like YWW's cold grandpa. :blobwoah:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017