Spoiler The People Who’re Suppose to Kill Me All Fell for Me Instead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link

Hahaha, looks like another neko lover fell to the bait

LokaLari likes this.
  2. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, can we have authors who write BE and sad endings really be transmigrated to their novels :D:whistle:

3. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link

Yeah, but ohh well we just fell for it all the same.. :blobxd:

missycin and potatofriez like this.
  4. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey sometimes BE can be good too. In this novel, it's like the bitterness before sweetness that makes us appreciate the HEs more. Plus the pain from reading them can be quite liberating when you need to cry.

reader_O8, LokaLari, readerz and 4 others like this.
  5. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I cried buckets and immediately binged through arc 2 to heal my heart :cry::cry::cry:

LokaLari, alexfilia, readerz and 2 others like this.
  6. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    *is quiet lurking.. or in other words, crazily MTL-ing the first few chapters*

edit// omg the ML got petted into submission within the first two chapters. loving this~ so fluffy and hilarious!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  7. Loriel

Loriel [Aspiring Editor][Lover of BL][Pinata Smasher]

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone got the link to raws?

8. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz, Kleep, Corensi and 2 others like this.
  9. potatofriez

potatofriez [The Legendary Friez!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Corinsi just likes some M side of BE with her BL. :blobparty:

cute!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017
    missycin and Corensi like this.
  10. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaargh, i have homework till tomorrow and a test, but i wanna start reading right away T___T

11. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link

Let me guess.. Despite this loads of stuff you will still find time to squeeze in some BL goodies, do you?

potatofriez likes this.
  12. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    don't we all? :blobowoevil:
    BL temptation is seriously hard to resist :blobpats:

potatofriez likes this.
  13. Raizendeville

Reading List:
    Link

Hahaha... Because it's inevitable..

14. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to the shitton of bad reviews that he's gotten from writing really good novels with really bad endings, MC gets assigned a system called 037, and told that he will have to 'live' his own worlds/stories and change them. He has no choice - it's either having to go different worlds, or death. But before he gets transported, his only first request is for a bit of time so he can put his cat "QiuQiu" (球球 - translated means 'ball', in a cute fluffy way. ball of cat? gonna stick with chinese pinyin for this name) into the petcare place... system tells him he'll be able to come back to exactly the same moment in time. MC, all relieved, is then willing to go.

BOOM! He's in a new world. Realizes he's come face to face with a giant hungry feline that's about to attack! MC remembers this story - the feline thats about to kill him will actually kill him and then go off and destroy the human race. MC on the other hand, is just a fodder character. MC belatedly regrets writing this poor guy's death in so much detail... MC uses a gadget-shield and blocks the first attack, but it's not going to work a second time... out of solutions he reaches out his hand and scratches the feline's chin. Feline actually
    hesitates for a moment, so MC takes advantage and pets him into submission. Turns out the large feline was actually wounded. MC heals him, feeds him with food from his space button (storage button I guess) and then inadvertently says "I wish you were smaller"... the feline then turns into a large cat! MC cuddles the cat to sleep in a cave. The cat/feline is actually from a race called Hestia, his spaceship crashed onto this planet. The feline feels MC smells/tastes sooo good and while MC is sleeping, licks him everywhere. Cat tongues have small barbs, so MC was muttering/complaining in his sleep, so when he wakes up he finds a naked hot man with feline green eyes nibbling on his finger (hello, ML~).

Turns out the ML had forgotten everything, but MC knows his name is Eli. Eli really resembles his own cat QiuQiu, actually when MC was writing this ending, the inspiration for ML actually came from QiuQiu, and MC reflects that the ending for this story was probably all wack because his brain had nothing but thoughts of his cat and he rushed it. So, MC calls Eli by the name QiuQiu, and because the ML strangely felt posessive of MC and really likes his touches/petting, ML does his best to stay in cat form and encourage MC to pet him more.
    (lots and lots of fluffy petting here).

ML's subordinates eventually show up to rescue ML, they're aghast at the fact that ML is in MC's arms - a puny being that they categorize as food - but there's nothing they can do because ML hasn't remembered anything and will only listen to MC. In fact, when they first see ML, they think they might've found the wrong person due to ML being willing to let MC touch/pet him and stuff, except that ML's eyes when he looks at them is very, very cold and distant, just like their Commander(ML).
    They convince MC to bring ML and go back to their home planet, where they put them back in ML's home to recover. MC basically lives a super chill life, cuddling ML and playing games while ML tries to recover his memory (lots of cute scenes here where ML figures out how to best manipulate MC into petting him more or being more accepting of him in cat form doing possessive things, also hints that ML in his fragmented memories remembers a way to make MC smell like him even more, for even longer, but thinks that it's not time yet or else he'll scare MC away.. *cough cough* perv-xiin is looking forward to that)

... ML eventually fully recovers within a month and has his subordinate, Evan, start looking into MC's origins. ML is still icy cold towards everyone but really tender and concerned for MC
    (even though they barely talk to eachother and it's' really all petting and cuddles), to the point where ML's staff & subordinates are really dumbfounded. After discovering MC is actually from Earth, a very lowly, unowned Level 4 world - Hestia's world is a Level 7 world in terms of advancement - ML's subordinates are surprised that ML doesn't order them to take it over but instead has them start researching what humans 'like'. Lower level worlds are usually owned by higher level worlds. Earth was undiscovered until MC showed up, so it's unowned.

Evan can't figure out what humans 'like', instead decides to take a shortcut and asks MC directly what his
    favourite thing is. MC immediately replies "QiuQiu". Evans, not knowing what exactly was meant by "QiuQiu", immediately goes to report to ML saying, "MC's favorite thing is QiuQiu"... and is all confused when his Commander abruptly stands up. (bahahaha Evan unwittingly became the bearer of MC's first unconcsious confession). MC was currently playing a simulation video game at the time, he comes back to himself to find that there's a quiet weight on his body. Taking off the gear, he finds a very unnaturally quiet ML in cat form sitting on him. ML is quiet, but his tail is lashing crazily... before MC can figure out what's going on, ML pounces! And turns into human form at the same time! And... kisses :blobparty:

Proximity means MC can't avoid the fact that ML is reacting. ML looks at the youth under him and confesses really cutely that he also likes MC, eyes are full of
    possession. In his head he's thinking 'Human. Mine. In other words, my human.' feeling very satisfied with himself...

it's 13.5 because that last chapter is a summary from 14 but 14 also starts off another whole mini-section that i don't have time time to summarize right now :notlikeblob::notlikeblob: i have so much work to do :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

15. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    How is it BE tho?

LokaLari likes this.
  16. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not at the BE part yet, so I have no idea. so far it's just been fluff~ 20 chapters of fluff~

tidbit: apparently the 'simulation game' that MC's been playing in all his spare time is an actual military level simulator with rankings across all the Hestia worlds and used as a worldwide test... he's currently ranked second and everyone is going crazy trying to figure out who it is without knowing that it's actually a human. and then, when they go on board a space ship, MC gets all excited and wants to try it out and Evan gets the unbelievable feeling that ML is ... offering up high level tech as... toys?

17. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    The title caught me. I was wondering if I would find another quasi-harem here but lo and behold fluff!!!! And cats! I love cats:love::love::love::X3:

Ahhh... so cute and fluffy... I want to read it!!!! Even with the gut wrenching heartbreaking 1st arc finale.....why is there school :cry::cry:

18. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    I still have to finish 2k words by tomorrow. How can I :cry::cry::cry:

19. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I have about two hundred chapters left to read of this Chinese novel and I'm furiously reading so I can switch to this one. The summary sounds so cuuuute. :blobhero:

LokaLari likes this.
  20. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds so cuuuute! I can't stand it, I have to read it right away, OMG! Thanks for the spoilers.

LokaLari and aNonYm0U5 like this.