Japanese A Comfortable Different World Life

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by 0okami, Dec 7, 2017.

1. 0okami

0okami Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: A Comfortable Different World Life (快適な異世界生活は──)

Raw Link:
    https://novel18.syosetu.com/n3014dn/

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-comfortable-different-world-life/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

I really like this novel. It is very cute and fluffy so far. The characters are interesting and the world they are in is very intriguing. We get to see the mc grow up and the ml dote on the mc. It is really adorable. The last update for the novel was on May 6th, 2017.

Description:

(For the first 40+ chapters the Protagonist is in a child form. NOTHING sexual happens to him in this form. Ever. -person who has read 99 chapters)

I should have been sleeping in my room, but when I woke up, I noticed I was naked and in a place I did not know.

Moreover, in the appearance of a two or three years old child … …

I was found by a man, he was like a cat with a tail and cat’s ears.

To be protected carefully while learning the language, in a world I do not understand ……

Begginner and DeanRae like this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    ' The man was going to raise MC , even though he was human then he was like butt f*ck it, I'll do it'

P.s. comfortable is not the first thing to come to mind when thinking of anal *clenching*

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Begginner likes this.
  3. EveningWind

EveningWind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for update or spoiler ~~ someone give spoiler please

4. Apostasia

Apostasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uuuhh +1

5. Xenofex

Xenofex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for an update... Its just cruel to leave it as it is

6. wolf.prince

wolf.prince Sleepy✩Not A Kitty✩Lazy Glutton✩Trap(?)

Reading List:
    Link
    No translator took the bait..... q.q

7. NicholeNekko

NicholeNekko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also a fan and know some Japanese...(though my kanji sucks a*...). I can't promise anything like good quality or regular updates, though. So if anyone still interested is okay with that... If there is, would someone tell me the 'rules' for this sort of thing?

For example, would it be acceptable to post my own translations of the previous chapters on my site? I've heard that I may need to speak to the previous translators, but what about in the case that you do not get a reply(I have previously tried contacting Lilith-art about helping out...)? Is it formal, or simply etiquette for such a thing?

Who I would have to contact and what else(apart from translating)I would have to do?

Also, what I would have to do to get my chapters added to the chapter list?

Donutmindme likes this.
  8. NicholeNekko

Reading List:
    Link
    BTw, EveningWind... No. 6 is No. 1!!!:LOL: <3 Kya!:X3:

9. Junweizhu

Junweizhu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fairly sure you can translate from the beginning if you think that's necessary or continue from where the previous translator is at. The latter so long it's at least 2 months since their last translation.

You add chapters through your profile on NU (not NUF) by going to Add Release and then fill in what's necessary.

At times bots may end up adding them instead, depending on the type of site I think?

10. NicholeNekko

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I'll look into it, then. <3

11. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    ...dont forget to share some small spoilers for us lowly ones here n there please

12. Fran.2424

Fran.2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I translated with the help of google, so I'm sure I got a lot of things kinda wrong but here are some spoilers:
    --The mc reveals that he is 18 years of age and the ML shows his real form which is kinda like a black panther and a lion, and it's he is very worried that the MC will dislike him because of the presence he emits, but the mc loves him and pets him cus he is a cat lover hahaha.
    -So turns out the mc is originally gay but it was very afraid of the homophobic stigma that is in Japan so he never came out and didn't have any relationship, so he considers being with the ml, although he misses his family and have some thoughts of going back to earth, wich the ml thinks that he wants to go back (because the mc didn't say that he rather stay with him, even if he think about it) so the ml is very sad and stressed for it.
    - it's revealed that the MC is like the destined partner of the ml, cus he smelled it when he turns into his beast form and that's why the ml never have a lasting relationship or fall in love with someone ,and prefer to be a bachelor even if they are a lot of people wanting to marry him (for being a very powerful individual and the last purebred of his race, besides being handsome and rich), so if the mc leaves him he might go crazy and kinda die.
    --the mc revels that he only will live around 100 years (the ml can live around 700-800 years) so the ml it's very sad, even his parents are sad because they know that he will be very sad when the mc leaves him, currently he is 156 years (I think) so he stills have a long life to live.
    --the ml gets jealous over anyone trying to get close to the mc, he is very possessive and very caring of him. There was the time when he brings the mc to meet his parents, and his dad transforms into his animal form and gets pet by the mc, and the ml get super jealous XD.
    --the mc has a lot of talent for magic and he even invented some new magic, so everyone in the magic department is obsess with him, but the ml don't want him to be a mage cus he can't be close to him because he is from the knights, but he respects his wishes, and the mc wants to work so he can earn money.

So if I'm wrong in something feel free to correct me, and this is just to chapter 23, so anyone that have read past that I really appreciate some summary so I don't get lost in the translation.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    Ryss likes this.
  13. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    This post is a great spoiler ^w^)/
    Dunno if a spoiler thread for this story exists but if so might u want to repost this into it cuz u did an awesome job

Fran.2424 likes this.
  14. Daisuke1999

Daisuke1999 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm,look interesting
    Cant wait for people to pick it up

15. elfrida

elfrida Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello could you please give me the Link to the raw? The one on this page doesnt work for me

16. Fran.2424

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I use the one that they put here and it works perfectly, you should try to use a VPN, maybe it doesn't work because it's not available in your country.

https://novel18.syosetu.com/n3014dn/

So if you tried the VPN and it doesn't work in this page you cab download the PDF with all of the chapters, but it's more comfortable to read it in the web page, anyway he it is:

https://pdfnovels.net/n3014dn/

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  17. elfrida

elfrida Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobmelt:

18. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Please put this in a spoiler.....
    Good job. I know some Japanese...(I’m at the J3/4 level)
    idk if my Japanese is good.....
    But +1 for someone to pick it up.
    Is there a spolier thread? I wanna post some spoilers...

19. Fran.2424

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't any spoiler thread... I guess I will make one, and here it is:

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/a-comfortable-different-world-life.79133/

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Donutmindme likes this.