The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Pffft. Another one bites the dust.

potatofriez and Lunnear like this.
  2. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    PRESENTS.
    ATDSVT-Sun Jin
    In general, after seeing off a group of sentai, one would hope that the rest of your day goes well and having dealt with them the rest of your day is free, right?

You would hope that your tasks would be done, right?

But no.

No.

First the Sentai, now, after having interrogated his mother's former suitors and admirers among both nobles and commoners it becomes obvious that none of them could probably have martialed enough influence or funds to get a cultivator to do anything. Sure, some of her admirers were still bitter and salty but checking for guilt of deliberately sicc'ing cultivators on the Suli..None of them fit. Of course, that didn't cover the probability of some guy just leaving rumors around, lies to try to get other nobles or possibly cultivators to attack.

In fact, there had actually been a few rumors about such things, but they had mostly been about his father's cultivator friend who was according to everyone around... Very, very dead.

As in confirmed dead by witnesses. As in found as a literal corpse who died peacefully when his body gave out on him, buried and cremated it dead. What the hell.

Why would the Suli have been attacked for a dead man?

Then of course, his day got even wierder.

First the Sentai.

Then the creepy old man clad all in white, with the long, long beard which he keeps stroking. Wanting to talk to Sun Jin about something important.

Something about his family's past.

Fucking goddamn drama llama! Why is it always the weird people?! Why can't people just give him straight answers?!

Fuck this. Where's his crystal?
    "Shizun, there's a creepy old man stalking me and I don't like it!" Sun Jin snapped immediately, as Daomei headed the old man off at the pass, so as to speak, blocking his way.

The old man looks appalled.

"Didn't I tell you to just lightning blast the pedobears, Sun Jin?" Shizun's voice came through the crystal free and clear, soft and calm.

"I can't kill him, Shizun, he says he knows something about my family." Sun Jin wanted to sulk. Wanted to interrogate the old man but he could easily tell he was stronger than the sentai who had been here earlier. Not as strong as Shizun, of course. It would likely kill the old man before Sun Jin could wring information out of him by force, and anything else wasn't confirmable without much more effort in terms of scrying, now wasn't it?

"Did he make you an offer you couldn't refuse?" Shizun sounded resigned, and the sounds of packing could be heard in the background.

"Kind of." Sun Jin frowned at the old man who looked hurt at such distrust.

"I'll be heading right there. Do not go into any inns with that man. Do not take any food, drinks or treats from him. Do not go into secluded corners. Always stay ina well lit open air public area... Take Daomei with you at all times... Remember, there are always creepers that like the idea of feeding young people drugs or gu to try to control them or take advantage of them..." Shizun's words weren't really helping the old man's self esteem or selfimage either.

"Daomei's always with me, Shizun." Sun Jin consoled him.

"...Take a long halberd with you too." Shizun grumped anyway.

"Already carrying it, Shizun." Sun Jin consoled him as the old man looked hurt and increasingly more upset.

"That's my good boy." Shizun said, clearly pleased.

His plan clearly ruined, the old man switched to plan b. Flimflam.

Or rather, act all offended and then go and spill information in public that could not be confirmed without even more goddamn effort.

"I have never been so insulted in my entire life!" The old man said, frowning. "I am a righteous cultivator, not a creeper a demonic cultivator or evil cultivator! Your words are unfair! Your teacher is unfair!"

"My teacher is right that if you had anything you knew that would actually help me and if you were really righteous you wouldn't need to take me to a secluded place to tell me about it." Sun Jin pointed out.

"It concerns my sect and its artifacts!" The old man frowned, drew himself up.

"I don't care about your artifacts." Sun Jin pointed out. "All I want is to know about my family."

"It involves your family!" The old man snapped.

"Try again," Sun Jin stated patiently. "The Suli clan and Sun clan have no artifacts. Have never owned artifacts."

"I didn't say they owned them!" The old man looked frustrated. "There are a lot of stolen artifacts on the Suli land, protected by a formation. Some of them are ours."

Uh huh, try pulling another one, Sun Jin thought. It has bells on it. "Go on," he said comfortingly instead.

"That man who was friends with your father was a demonic cultivator. He killed your father and took his place because he desired his wife! He hid his store of stolen artifacts in the Suli lands and we cannot break in to take it back because of that formation. Since you seem to be unharmed, surely you can go in and break this formation for us. We will then fight him and help you get your vengeance!"

Uh huh. Sun Jin was going to take that with a brick of salt. Clearly it was bullshit. The question was, how much of it was bullshit based on rumor, lies taken as truths and circumstantial maybe evidence and how much of it was real?

There were certainly formations on the Suli lands, after all. And someone was living there.

Godsdamnit, more drama. He couldn't wait for Shizun to arrive and if the old man was lying... well then he and his entire sect would have to be crushed like a bug.

"Were you with those..." sentai "colorful righteous cultivators earlier?" Sun Jin asked.

The old man puffed up like a peacock. "That is a good guess! Yes! We are from the White Heroic Condor Sect, and I am one of its elders, Elder Zo Dong!"

Uh huh. "You recruit a lot of teenagers?" Sun Jin asked even more suspiciously.

"I'm looking for an apprentice!" The old man puffed up more.

Oh good gods, Shizun was going to fall off his chair laughing again.

ATDSVT- A Cannon Fodder Interlude
    Feixue could not say that she was satisfied but neither could she say that she was discontent.

Her marriage to the demonic cultivator had been found to be not valid thanks to the Emperor's will and her brother Aoguang had stood for her to help her get married to someone new. She had her dowry back and had made a new life for herself while the crown had taken all the belongings of the demonic cultivator and his nonexistent family. The man had been using a false name all the while, having taken the names and covers of his victims.

She had a residence of her own, which while it was not exactly what her father had owned, it was still quite good enough for her and her new husband who was from a scholarly family, to be precise, their third son.

Investigations implied that her former not-really-husband had been pulling this trick for a fairly long time. Or any teacher he may have had might have, they weren't sure.

Her brother Aoguang had demanded that she and her husband both swallow tiny jade beads and she had no idea why. He simply kept stating that his peak lord was making him do it.

How strange.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  3. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean "people" right?

Sun Jin "sad" or "said"?
    Thanks much for the presents fairy!
    *make snacks and drinks and sets all on kotatsu for fairy enjoyment

Gav and Lunnear like this.
  4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    fixed it. Thanks.

/omnomnom.
    :blobpopcorn::blobicecreamlove:

5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is online?
    /checks
    And who else wants to read the docs on discord that I haven't posted here? Raise a hand.

cray0909 and Lunnear like this.
  6. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehhhh I want this too:aww:

7. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    me!

8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    pms sent! Comments wanted!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    PRESENTS!
    ATDSVT-Past to Present
    [VIRUS CORRUPTION DETECTED!]
    [LOAD SAVED FILE!]

The slaughtered remnants of an army stood testimony to the terror of a gigantic monstrosity that looked upon them with contempt.

A city destroyed, countless lives ruined by the might of the creature that had laid it to waste with a single blast, melting stone, glass and metal, crushing massive towers of stone and metal beneath its orb shaped shield as it floated aloft.

Playthings to be toyed with until they broke, it called humanity. Vermin that crawled upon the earth, it called them.

The Damned, it called them.

In the monstrous divine god-beast's wake, the first responders came in, to try to save what lives they could while the beast was distracted by the army.

Miles and miles of debris, of ruins, of rubble, of fires and smoke that darkened the sky, massive pillars of it. Ruined stone roads, cracked and rent. Torn pipes spewing water. Lightning crackling along the ground. Mangled corpses. Burnt corpses. Torn and severed body parts, heads scattered where the force of their seperation by sharp shards of metal glass or stone had thrown them.

From various countries, various cities they began to come. Some were human in shape, others not. Some went to face the god beast, others to save the victims during the short window of time that the worst off could be rescued with hope of survival.

Shizun was among those who immediately went to work in extracting survivors from the ruins and rubble that had buried them as fires started and began to spread. Shizun and several others who sought out survivors and hauled them out, lifting rubble, vanishing and reappearing with survivors, tearing ruined metal structures apart to retrieve the crippled.

There were many, so very many who had died and so very many who had been buried alive, who had been injured by shards of glass, of metal, of stone. Myriads who had torn flesh, broken bones, horrific burns. Myriads who had suffered from smoke inhalation or poisonous gases, noxious and dangerous chemicals aplenty.

Shizun's teleportation skills came in handy; those who had it like him were quickly pressed into getting the survivors out without their wounds being opened further or worsened by any pressure. Their skill in teleporting victims out of rubble once scrying had ascertained where the survivors were, and that same skill at teleportation kept those people alive for crucial moments, allowing the teleporters to teleport out shards or shrapnel so the healers could seal up wounds.

Shizun, being both a teleporter and a healer, was very busy. Sideways was skilled at scrying, while Kalel had the strength to lift anything out of his path, and keen eyes to catch sight of survivors. As was expected of a kryptonian.

Many heroes had come. Some were of the hundred that had been seen earlier, others were not.

This was not the first time they had come; they had also come when monsters had invaded a city, torn their way through the stone streets and stone and metal buildings.

Then, too, these people had come, heroes all, to try to rescue what could be rescued and save what could be saved.
    ATDSVT-Past to Present
    [LOAD SAVED FILE!]

A city of glass, metal and stone, built in the sheltering massive mountain range by the Hundred for themselves and their families, Shizun a driving force in its construction, his teleport and telekinesis allowing him to build far more quickly than most could try. Doton and Mokuton handled the rest.

Each of the Hundred had headed out to save their mortal families in this life.Several had been rendered effectively homeless.

Shizun was quite willing to settle everyone into the city. In fact, he was also willing to go out with teleport and search for any of the Hundred or their kin who could use a place to stay, setting them up in suites of rooms in the city's tall stone and metal towers.

Thus, the arrival of a small, floating pink cat with her family was not really unusual.

Neither was Shizun's offering her anything she and her family needed, from rooms to live in to furniture and clothing and food.

She was not the first welcomed thusly, nor was she the last.
    ATDSVT-Past to Present
    [LOAD SAVED FILE!]

Time after time, life after life, Heiying saw Shizun take his friends, his brothers, his sisters, his fellow reincarnates in.

In the aftermath of a disaster, when his friends' home cities got invaded by twisted parodies of humanity ranging from mutants to zombies- some thing which happened more than a few time with distressing variations- when their homes had been burned down, Shizun was there, healing the victims, teleporting people out of the way, and offering them his home as a sanctuary.

The giant monster destroyed their homes in a climactic battle, possibly with giant golems or beams of death, Shizun was there to help with the aftermath and offer support and sanctuary to his fellows.

If he had an estate, he offered rooms in it. If he had built a city, he offered homes in it. If they or their mortal families needed jobs, he set them up with jobs. If they were out of food or clothing, he was willing to offer what he had, growing what was needed.

When they were lost and in need, he was the first to take up the rebuilding.

"My home is your home." He said, and his door was open.*
    *actual evidence in alternate campaign docs on discord.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  10. cray0909

cray0909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobphone::blobphone::blobphone: Me!
    It's a good thing I decided to check the thread.. the notifications seemed to be not working as i have missed a lot.. thank you for the presents! Love reading about Sun Jin and Daomei...

and poor Luo Binghe...but my sadistic side is celebrating after what he had put G through..

11. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    sure, I'll pm you. I'd like commentary on them though!

12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia
    I edited the second present of my latest post.
    Please refresh it.

13. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    refresh?? ...i'm not sure what you mean :sweating_profusely: ....you lost me orz :blobpeek:

14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    reload the page to see new sentences added=refresh.

Aka the F5 button.

15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah :D .... i thought for a moment that missed something i had to do orz

<~~ goes back to lurking:sushi_peak:

16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, all you lack are some alternate universe campaign reference docs and screenshots on Discord.

17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    oh you have discord too? ...btw we have a danmei chanel if you wish to join us o/

18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already on the scum villain discord. :blobconfused::facepalm:
    Haven't you noticed me posting fic there at all? Or did you forget something?

19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    No , i'm not on that chanel ^^

20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    That explains so much. No, I have no interest in the danmei channel.