Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    It's SYH. While everyone else is panicking and thinking how useless she is, she used her brain. Well, that's my guess at least.

shouahang58 likes this.
  2. Nubzy

Nubzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait like she stuffed SYH in the box???????????????

What if she brought over the cabbage (lion)?

shouahang58, Fieyy-Qa, Lianna and 2 others like this.
  3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I am thinking... maybe the black box is her make up kit... something to disguise her. And maybe she will disguise as SYH to lure the enemy away from SYH...

Merrymiss, Aniki212, Jtwassup and 3 others like this.
  4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I'm just thinking if the gang is gonna let her out, why not smuggle SYH out. So when she insisted she take the box, that's what I suspected. But who knows.
    Edit: Guess I pictured it as a big box, coffin-like. But if it's the smaller type that won't fit a human, then Maybe it really is a disguise? Or a bazooka xDDD
    Edit2: Yep, just checked, it's a 30 inch box... Unless she chopped SYH up, he won't fit. Not that I care either way. Sooo, the disguise theory is looking good. She'll have to prove herself yet again to those ungrateful idiots by sacrificing herself. They'll look sheepish for a few minutes then start yapping how QRX is better than her and how YWW is just a troublesome useless woman soon after.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    Miaka_Mei, Aniki212 and Jtwassup like this.
  5. Nubzy

Nubzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like you're correct

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I was hoping she had stuff Da Bai in there

LaDyViL and ludagad like this.
  7. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly i dont rly care abt SYH attitude cuz ik hes willing to change n he wont hurt her(well at least nt anymore) but i cant stand the fact tat she constantly has to prove to everyone tat shes 'worthy' of bein wif SYH even tho she was forced to be by his side. Until now even tho XY has seen her inprovement, he still doesnt trust her n im nt even goin to talk abt LY:blobangery:. But srly gove the poor girl a break, she already lost her freedom, now her dignity? ( ok maybe im jus emo, i jus woke up lol)

Yin Yin, Fieyy-Qa and ludagad like this.
  8. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh while we're getting choked by this cliffhanger.... I'm also worried about the current official translation. Today's upload (9 Dec) is chapter 68, that strangling incident. GOD I'm nervous. Don't know what to expect from the readers' reaction. With only one chapter a day, I feel somewhat pity for them. But what use is pity if it gives double the trouble to me. Heh.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Zoeh, Merrymiss and Aniki212 like this.
  9. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    ...why is everyone in little nine's body guard group not capable of thinking on the spot? Were they dropped on the head when they were babies to be that stupid? Like how idiotic do you have to be to take a doctor's diagnosis on your health after taking tests?(¬_¬)

Little nine stupidity is contagious fire them and replace them with people who have brains (。ŏ_ŏ)

The lord is testing me with this mob characters︶︿︶

10. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, to be a bodyguard you have to be really good at handling unexpected situations and not panic at anything. These bodyguards not only have a coconut for a brain, they can't even do their job properly, and that is to have some bodyguards/scouts outside the area to scout the adjacent lands. Or maybe SYH and XY overlooked this thinking they're invincible.

Lianna, Fieyy-Qa and JuuHachi like this.
  11. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    While everyone is making cool predictions about what kind of cool things she is going to do let me make a more accurate prediction. The next chapter will all about her driving

Lianna, elsaSmith797 and ludagad like this.
  12. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    As your spirit animal, am I gonna be a normal human being or gonna have some animal features like ears and a tail. If so, I prefer a cheetah as it is my favourite animal.

13. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well their boss SYH is high IQ but low EQ. what about his subordinates? they will take what the master's attitude because thats how SYH made them grow... high IQ low EQ. they couldn't think clearly... what a useless bunch

Lianna likes this.
  14. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    They're most likely hot-blooded man. They do their work properly (monitor, physical strength etc), but to actually sneer at your boss's treasured lover, and behind their boss back at that? Seeing how they respected their captain Liu Ying so much, it's likely they'll follow his flow, and be influenced by LY poisonous mouth. YWW have been a troublemaker for years now, it'd take a long time to change their opinion on her.
    Edit: You do know that she used to be very irritable and excessive, right? Her actions are easily misunderstood too. *sigh* Isn't these kinds of event normal in life? Trust & reputation are meant to be build steadily.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    Lianna, Jangho-shin and LiYao like this.
  15. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah... hope that their expression of her will change for the better and they will develop loyalty to her so that wanwan
    can stretch her hands and feet more so that they can prepare plans that are full-proofed that they can get away through the danger using prophet wanwan's skill in "divination" LOL. having those loyal people are more advantageuos. because she can use them to gather information and evidence about QRX being a spy or about the qin family's movement to take down the si family.... because grudge started at the grandfathers generation. they're just sharpening their fangs and waiting for the right time to make a move... (this is only a speculation. i'm looking at a different angle. because si family may have accumulated to many enemies and the qin family working in and out of the scene to manipulate those no brain enemies)

16. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too lol

17. Merrymiss

Merrymiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cant wait to see the outrage:blobpopcorn:

18. Neo Legis

Neo Legis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the odds that the baka group and WYM will be there and help Wanwan? :cookie:

JuuHachi likes this.
  19. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I say that they are the enemy :blobpopcorn:

Neo Legis likes this.
  20. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the baka group is the one that wanwan met at the restaurant, the nie guy? and the taoist. who is WYM? I forgot who he is. can someone tell me who he is?