The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not quite sure what you mean...the grammar in this part... thanks for the presents

Gav likes this.
  2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fixed a sentence in the second present in my post,fml. I fucking hate it when it eats my words.

3. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is online?
    /pokes around

Lunnear and Hydrochoerus like this.
  4. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    watashi desu.

Gav likes this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    A set of presents will be coming after my lunch. So basically in an hour. Wish me luck.

/still waiting for commentary on the reference campaign docs and has saved screenshots from other references, lol.

Lunnear likes this.
  6. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck, to you and me both. I also need to finish writing my chapters for a couple of my fiction and fanfiction novels.

/Waiting for my main computer to finish upgrading as I read this posts again on my little Chrome Laptop.

7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no comments?
    /Still waiting.
    PRESENT!
    ATDSVT
    The dowries of Chen Ah Rong's two daughters were luxurious and intimidatingly large.

Ran Yu Rong and Ran Dai Rong had certainly profited from their cousin Chen Wanyong's fondness for their mother, his gratitude for her kindness and his grandiose contributions. The finest furniture, the finest jewels; they were provided for like princesses.

Their cousins and halfsiblings were not dowered anywhere near as well.

Naturally there was quite a bit of disgruntlement among the other young ladies of the household.

His insistence on visiting wasn't helping the nerves of the other, formerly proud and somewhat dismissive members of the Ran clan who had been kept off balance by his actions.

The concubines of Ah Rong's husband found their hold on his heart and pockets somewhat waning as was their influence on household matters. Despite the fact he enjoyed them more than his wife's company, he had to act with more propriety.

Then Wanyong gave his aunt and cousins each a wondrous figurine, horses made of metal that would expand to the size of a full grown battlesteed, embellished with enamel and gemstones in their eyes and saddles which could run without tiring. Very, very powerful horses.

And certain people in that household cursed his name in their hearts because now their ambitions were crushed.

Of course the legitimately born sons and daughters now saw more reasons to behave themselves, and project an aura of friendliness and respect if only because they could try to profit from it. Fortunately, Ah Rong and her daughters knew better than to be taken in, by now.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the updates'. I've been reading all of the posts, but I have been lurking instead of posting.

9. Loriel

Loriel [Aspiring Editor][Lover of BL][Pinata Smasher]

Reading List:
    Link
    -Poof!-

10. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a bl fanfic? Would be the most active bl thread ever

readerz, DJdragone and Gav like this.
  11. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, this is BL. This thread is for the fanfiction of a BL novel called The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System.

readerz likes this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, feel free to read the docs linked on page 1.

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  13. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Why yes it is welcome to hell I'll be your guide

Shiina, readerz, IzKir and 2 others like this.
  14. Daemon Kieran

Daemon Kieran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    Just caught up, it took me near a week from the start. Thank you Gav for writing. Waters evil flourishes, feeds worm farm to make organic compost, bakes cookies and muffins, makes hot cocoa, warms kotatsu for the fairy.

Gav, Lunnear and readerz like this.
  15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    YAY NEW LURKER!

What is your favorite color and what room decor style do you like in real life?

Lunnear likes this.
  16. Daemon Kieran

Daemon Kieran Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gray and blue, I have over 2500 physical books and keep house plants that I can cook and eat. Not sure about decor, I also have 2 cats so nothing that is easily destroyed.

Gav and Lunnear like this.
  17. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I have... a problem.

Ergo I will shortly be changing the names mentioned in the hundred reincarnator post.
    Or rather, adding to them.

FORGIVE ME BROS, FOR I HAVE SINNED.

IzKir likes this.
  18. hachikosine

hachikosine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new guy here, hello all. Just got done binge-reading novels then crying in a corner due to fluff, couldn't resist finally making an acc. I was pleasantly surprised (and so f*in happy) that this novel has an active forum.

I've just started to read the fics and there's a whole lot of... references eheh di ko inexpect to ah

19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Fellow Pinoy! Welcome to the thread! Magenjoy ka na lang sa kawirdohan ko!

@heartantares I will be going back to edit the hundred to a hundred and twenty five in my candies and presents, please give me time, lol, I had to update the roster of -cough- thinly veiled usernames.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    PRESENT.
    ATDSVT-GETEN INVASION
    One world died. Then two followed. The next incursion after that, it was four worlds here stripped of all life and usable material. The next incursion, it was eight worlds there that were snuffed out, then thirty two were strip mined. Then sixty four worlds were reduced to floating stardust. Then one hundred and twenty eight worlds were devoured. Then two hundred and fifty six worlds were silenced. Five hundred and twelve worlds reduced to asteroids. A thousand and twenty four worlds exterminated.

At first that was considered... maybe still within limits, given that the Eastern System had more than a few troublesome bugs with a tendency to wreck planets.

Bugs in the system, glitches like Luo Binghe. Bugs and glitches that they too, had to crush or bribe with rising to become gods. Not creator gods, of course. Those could make entire galaxies. But gods of this or that planet. They tended to be territorial for the most part and could be bribed.

The Eastern system had a tendency to pit those against each other, in order to lessen possible damage to their holdings, as one such monstrosity was well capable of killing their own kind.

When the sixteen thousandth world was snuffed out on the other hand, the Eastern system now knew they were in some serious trouble.

That was exactly why they began trying to pit those glitches of theirs against the invaders.

It didn't go as they had expected.

For one, the invaders had better things to do with their time, giving their enemies the option to have their territories ignored. For another, the invaders... were worse than they had feared.

When one of the invaders took out a freaking galaxy, a science fiction creation made by a creator, a 'setting' for an 'interstellar war' that should have fed them the emotions and faith of countless living things, devouring it completely... The Eastern System panicked.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017