LCD Xian Ni

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Teng Three was an interesting character even though we saw him for only one chapter. I guess Teng Three didn't wanted to live as well seeing his wife was long dead. Glad that Wang Lin spared his soul. Er Gen can create really great characters.

Teng Three's daughter Xiu Xiu is too naive though. She shouldn't really trust her husband Wang Zhuo. That guy has so much hatred for Teng family and I'm sure he would take advantage of the current crisis.

2. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder if the guy in seclusion who controls the Zhou Country is going to break through to Spirit Severing and come out to fight Wang Lin or if maybe he will be a step away from SS and tries to fight the MC only to get ganked like a noob. Also I've had this question for a while but where is the corpse sect and where is the guy who was after the bead the one who was aware of what it was at the start and chased him till he died?

3. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't it the Teng patriarch that chased him to his death? Was a long time since I read it now though.

4. Evertime

Evertime Dungeonmaster Daoist

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, because he stole his grandsons foundation

5. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it was because he killed yhe grandson, stealing the grandson foundation just added fuel to the fire.

Don't forget, the conflicts started when the grandson wanted to kill the mc first and to steal the mc's possession out of greed.

6. Gunji Murgi

Gunji Murgi Overlord of all Things Feathered

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh teng just started killing the wang clan
    Shit just got real

7. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    249:

A life of mortal! I'm glad that Wang Lin can finally have a moment of peace.

8. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright I might need some clarification here. When they said he turned mortal does that mean his main body broke his cultivation to start all over or did he simply just stopped flying around and shit but didn't actually do anything to his cultivation? I mean I think his clone that is at nascent soul stage is staying like that so how did he turn mortal?

9. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    He suppressed his cultivation. He could use his powers if he wants to but now that he has suppressed his cultivation everyone would think of him as a mortal.

10. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    So he didn't actually lower or erased his cultivation he simply chose to behave as if mortal so he can understand the Laws or the Dao? Guess he really isn't a mortal then.....

11. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Otherwise how could he use his divine sense or transfer spiritual energy to the leaf? Now that he has suppressed his cultivation... cultivators can't sense his powers even if he is standing besides them unless their divine sense is more powerful than his.

Er Gen said that "Becoming Mortal" made him popular :) The initial views this chapter brought to the novel were more than the previous days combined!

Last edited: May 29, 2016
    LazyLuong likes this.
  12. LazyLuong

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually not that surprise. Something about keeping a low profile, having a handicap, or being the underdog to overcome all odds makes the MC popular. As for overly OP MC, those MC really require a niche trait/ability for people to like them.

Evertime likes this.
  13. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me who is lost??? I thought that we were only going to discuss about the latest translated chapter??? Is only ch111 that's out. What is going on? Or am I mistaken and we can talk/discussed about ahead chapters from the raw???

14. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest translated chapter is c250, the translator is re-translating up to 180, he is also translating from that point onwards. The original translator was worse than the current one, so it is very good for any reader starting up in the future.

15. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking of reading this but is the romance good? Author of i shall seal the heavens it has to be good right? For some reasons I see a lot of negative reviews about it so...I'm debating hmmm

16. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    At current chapter 250 there is no romance worth speaking of. Perhaps a total of 1 chapter has been used on it and it isn't decided it will happen.

17. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Xian Ni made Er Gen famous. Xian Ni started getting good viewership on Qidian from Ch.248 or so...

The starting 100-150 chapters are slow and kind of boring but afterwards the story is superb.

As for romance... There is a girl MC likes and vice versa. But MC's top priority is to get power in order to survive as the world is far too cruel compared to ISSTH.

18. Anown

Anown Test

Reading List:
    Link
    Wang Lin couldn’t help but bitterly smile when he saw the light in the girl’s eyes. He had seen that light in Li Muwan’s eyes many times, so he knew what was going on.

However, Wang Lin knew that he was possibly too old to even be her ancestor, so there was always a strange feeling in his heart.

Wang Lin can't go for harem route coz he is too old lel....

strixflash likes this.
  19. LazyLuong

Reading List:
    Link
    well he's no Yun Che who cares about building his harem =p

20. Kagehina

Kagehina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so relaxing now. : 3 But this is Xian Ni so you know.... :unsure:

strixflash likes this.