LCD Night Ranger

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Nov 15, 2017.

1. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so... uh...

2. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened?

3. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    feinding like a crack head over here! waiting for that Night Ranger to update!

4. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's been getting delayed since a week ago, it used to be like, 1 chapter at 7-ish. Another at 9-10-ish. Now it's already past 9 and there's still no chapter.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the monsters respawn, but the gate thing is reasonable.

6. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    huzzah,, he finally got his subclass. it was as broken as expected.

7. Shiraishi

Shiraishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But there are multiples nest of Snow Demon in the Lair. (each cave entrance has 4 to 6 leader)
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But you are getting longer chapters! They are 1/4 to 1/3 longer than what they were the week before!

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  8. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    Then it seems like the author has been getting a lot of good feedback.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They don't move from their cave though, so they don't matter.

10. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously this cliffs are too often... I want to see him bitchslaping that wizard and killing that stupid wolf. Or better yet eating it! You know like a sudden werebear crazy impulse.
    Still instead of a bear I hoped that he could shapeshift into something more "king of the night" you know.

11. Shiraishi

Shiraishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huge, lot of strength. Makes for a perfect king of the "night". :p
    True. It's the 30mn limit. And apparently Marvin can be disqualified too.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right. You're brother is freezing to death right next to you. It's definitely the best time to check your status screen. Only a fool would consider trying to warm his brother up in such a situation. Even something like sharing body heat while checking your status is clearly an Illuminati trap. Recovery items are obviously cursed or poisoned, so they totally shouldn't be used either. Oh, and since Numen Sorcerers have a KoS order on them from the Wizard Alliance, better be sure to use those new Sorcerer powers where everyone can see them. After all, a shiny cup is more important than your life, much less the lives of your brother or all the people that your sworn to protect.

Also, wolves are more than capable of taking down a bear, even when there aren't several hundred of them being backed up by a Wizard who, if she has a brain, has plenty of buffing/support/control spells to make them much, much more threatening than they otherwise would be.

That aside, I wonder what the point in competing is if the person who designed the battlefield gets to have a dog in the fight? It's pretty clear that the only reason that several hundred wolves are even in this demi-plane is because his student has a wolf capable of controlling them. So basically, everyone else gets one follower, but his apprentice gets at least one humanoid follower, an elite rank monster and several hundred normal monsters, and that's before we consider whatever cheaty items he gave her. How is that even a competition if her opponents don't have obscene levels of plot armor? Why would the other towers even be willing to send their students to him to be slaughtered? Why would the students even be willing to join the competition when death isn't a risk, but a certainty? And why would the parents be willing to send their children to a place that sacrifices its best and brightest in pointless blood sports with a predetermined winner, who almost certainly isn't their child? Especially when so many of these children come from prestigious families that are more than capable of training the children themselves, or sending them to a better run facility anywhere else in the alliance?

13. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna say, she most likely only brought the wolf cub, and used it's ability to summon the wolves in the forest.

Also, it's been centuries since they actively chased, and hunted down the Numan, so, to a lot of people the Numan are a really mystical, fairy tale like race. So sure, they'll make a report about what happened, but it's not like they would actively chase him down to kill him, and besides, they'll probably think he used an enchanted spell, or a pre-installed spell, so even if they report it, he won't be chased down, but what he did will place some doubt in the hearts of those powerful people, also, weren't there children in there? I feel like that kid in the earlier chapter was 6-9 years old, shouldn't there be an age-restriction for attendance?

Now then as for how he dealt with Wayne's condition, the author probably didn't think too much on it, and later on realized what he did, but was like,"Meh, they can imagine it." Probably not though.

Wujigege likes this.
  14. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, the whole point of his brother age is hard to swallow.
    At least, they should have made him 13 or something
    I don't know why some writers think a young smart kid is a genius
    to me, it is just a freak and ruins immersion due to how unbelievable it is
    I mostly skip all the brother worship scenes
    'I trust brother' ' will listen to brother' ' brother great' 'kiss brother's ass'
    The author spent so much time trying to paint Wayne as an adult but failed woefully

gary0044187 and jacobpaige like this.
  15. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just hoping for a comical situation to happen between the two, in fact, wanna read some comments on the comments section in the story? I'm gonna show you anyways! Here it is:
    "Brother, we haven’t slept in the same room in a while. Can you stay with me?"
    After saying this, he looked at Marvin, hope in his eyes.
    Marvin was stunned but smiled.
    This kid was just a 9 year old child after all.
    "Okay," Marvin promised.
    Wayne sighed in relief, displaying a happy smile.-:blobnosebleed:{Demn man}

Wayne : Brother, I love Anna! Please don't get too close to her! I don't need the Lord position because I only need Anna!
    Marvin : .......

Nah, leg's go with this,
    [Wayne : Brother, I love you.]
    [Marvin : .......Sure.]
    [Wayne & Marvin : .......]
    *Marvin suddenly gets sexually violent*
    Then some hot yaoi SMEX happens.(Forget what I said, actually no, here's a quote,'It's fine as long as it's cute.' and,'If there's a hole, there's a way.')

Then the butler barge in and saw it.
    Butler : What the hell are you guys doing!?
    Marvin : No.. no.. this..!
    Wayne: It's my fault! I'm the one that seduced my brother!
    Butler: ....you guys... Why didn't you invite me too!
    Marvin & Wayne: Eh.....!?
    Somewhere far
    Hathaway: Oh...*nosebleed* so Marvin is uke, with this I'm sure to breakthrough to Legend! Ah... Manly Love! Brotherly love...
    Uehehehhe..*nosebleed*
    Somewhere far far away
    Ivan: Ooooh! Never thought the little Night Walker got the same taste with me, the next time he comes to visit... Hehehehe...
    At White River Valley
    Anna: I got a bad feeling...

But because he didn't want that, Marvin nocks out the butler while throwing the butt of the curved dagger, while at the same time giving a final spurt inside Wayne and started to get ready to ged rid of the butler for now, but Wayne didn't like that they had to stop, then Marvin promises that they'll do it more later, and Wayne immediately becomes happy. While Hathaway is cultivating in her room that contains a lot of Yaoi doujinishi, which proves she's a Fujoshi. Anna...meh, not important, and the butler will pass it off as some weird dream he had and think that the fatigue is getting to him(Wayne seems submissive, so he probably won't tell anyone). The real problem is Ivan, we don't know what he'll do.

[Wayne: Bro, I found new toys]
    [Marvin: What kind of toys]
    [Wayne: *blushes*]
    [Marvin: (Oh sh*t)]

He's waiting my friend.. waiting until his prey comes to visit him..

but Marvin will be prepared, cause there were countless gay experts that Marvin had to deal with in his old world.

His past teacher Fudanshi and Fujoshi will show him the true path. However this path can make his ass hemorrhage.

I believe that a doujin with an ikemen, and a submissive trap is perfect. I don't really like the one's where it's just two normal build guys that are definitely homo. It's not like I'm against it, since an underclassman(girl) showed me her collection of yaoi manga, which created a burning curiosity in me, who goes through a lot of doujins, with an idea. Let's look for yaoi stuff, one thing led to another and now I love traps.
    It's mainly a conversation that someone(I) had.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I know she did. I was saying that her teacher put the wolves in the woods for her wolf cub to summon.

They still hunt Sorcerers down. It said so in the chapter that introduced his new sub-class.

17. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    The wolves were already in there, remember, it's an incomplete dimensional plane created by a legend, so how could the those Unicorn f*cks(this just an expression, I am not mad at you in any way) place their own wolves in there, that would be an actual rule-breaker. As for the sorcerers, like I said, they would probably believe it to be the works of a pre-installed spell. So, there probably won't be any long-term danger, and those guys are supposedly going to get attacked by a legend rank monster soon after this competition.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The legend that built the demi-plane is the teacher to which I am referring. If you check the last chapter, you'll see the audience talking about Thunder Tower's propensity for making sure that their entrant has "an edge" over the other competitors. The wolf cub coming from Unicorn was just the MC's assumption, which isn't guaranteed to be correct. Honestly, I trust the audience's opinion here more than his.

gary0044187 and Wujigege like this.
  19. SquadCammander354

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think a legend would be a teacher.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Leyman is the Legend in question.