Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 417 (422) Saved everyone's lives

"You hit me ... you actually dared to hit me! You're just a dirty plaything, but you actually took my mother's right (only her mother's allowed to slap her)! Also dared to teach me!"

Feng Qin Yu's face became the colour of a pig's liver , raised her hand fiercely to hit YWW, "slut!"

The next second, Xu Yi and eleven both stepped forward at the same time, as they both blocked for YWW .

Eleven: "Miss Feng! Do not disrespect Miss Wan Wan!"

Xu Yi: "Please Miss Feng pay attention to your words and deeds!"

Feng Qin Yu angrily stared at the two, "Good ... It's really good ... Two Loyal dogs! Are you so obsessed with this vixen that you forget who your own master is? To protect such a cowardly, ungrateful wretch? ”

Eleven, eyes showing no temperature said, "Miss Feng, Miss Wan Wan really did not choose to die with us, but instead she saved our lives!"

Feng Qin Yu was surprised for a moment, then scoffed loudly, "Saved everyone's life? Her? In order to protect the fox, you really will spout anything! Incredible to say such a thing in front of grandma, in front of everyone! "

" Qin Yu, quiet! " The old lady looked fiercely toward Feng Qin Yu, then looked to eleven and asked, "What you said, is it true?"

Facing the old lady and the questioning gazes of the clan elders, Eleven's eyes did not show fear, "I am afraid I am not lying, if not for Miss Wan Wan, everyone of us, including the master, would probably be dead by now!

Miss Wan Wan is really smart, her courage is even more admirable, at that time she was just pretending to follow us to leave. After that, she had us dress up as a Union the Cold-Blooded Troops feared the most, and we used this opportunity to escape! What Miss Feng said to Miss Wan Wan is too insulting, she said too much! "

Xu Yi then said: "At that time, our people had already been fight the CBT, LY and Song Jing were severely injured, Miss Wan Wan with the dark squad arrived in time. We also misunderstood Miss Wan Wan in the beginning, but when the danger was lifted, eleven revealed the truth, that's when we understood everything! "

When Eleven and Xu Yi finished, the scene plunged into a very strange silence.

After a long time everyone finally came back to earth, several clan elders face each other, all are stunned.

"Really? In the end she turned out to be a little girl who saved everyone?"

"How could ... ... I thought some powerful force helped them ..."

The old lady looked at the side and asked LY , "LY, what Xu Yi and Eleven said, is it all true?"

Although he is dissatisfied with YWW, it is impossible for him to lie on such an occasion and eventually bowed his head and honestly replied: "Replying to the old lady, it is true, indeed it was Miss Ye's idea to save us.

Listening to what LY said, Qin Ruoxi was so stunned that she couldn't move.

"How ... how can ... ..." At the moment, Feng Qin Yu's face completely changed.

Turned out to be the fox that only shows off her beauty who saved Ninth Brother ... ...

2. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes the chapter that i've been waiting for.....thanks for the summaries @SamGoingHam .

hope that wanwan can find a powerful confidant stronger than the si family and has a wide information gathering intelligence. by having this she can monitor everyone's move and can plan how to take them down with zero ot minimum casualties...

i kinda hate this chapter because they were belittling our wanwan and some b*tch are complicating some things and a invisible hand that seems to manipulate things(you know who i'm talking. QRX). that grandma and those elders in the family....so frustrating.........and disappointed because hubby SYH is still in coma and cant protect wifey wanwan from those snakes and worms.

hoping for hubby SYH's faster recovery and the truth to come out and catch the real culprit/manipulation behind the scenes

3. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 418 (423) The Mastermind

Feng Qin Yu biting her teeth, whispered indignantly, "What resourceful, just played a little clever! Who would not think of this!"

Hearing her words, eleven's eyes are full of ridicule, Just a little bit of cleverness? Miss Feng, is too naive and foolish!

Seeing YWW bravely slap FQY, made grandma see YWW in a new light, and she eased a lot.

"Wan Wan, after all, you are just small nine's girlfriend, have not married into our house, SYH is in no position to tell you what to do, but you stayed with the small nine fighting through life and death, and also found ways to save everyone , This point, grandmother is very happy. "

After coming back, YWW found that the old lady's attitude toward her is suddenly cold.

Someone surely said something to the old lady.

However, she did not care about this, but even so, nothing happened, after all, she had the honour to go and see the old lady, she had no change in expression

As long as she does not die like in her past life and does not violate the old lady's taboo, her so-called "black history" will not have any substantive impact on her.

YWW's face showed shyness, modestly said, "Grandma, I did not do anything, just said a few words, thanks to everyone, we were able to escape the crisis!"

Seeing YWW not being arrogant, the old lady nodded, "Well, do not be modest, this time your accomplishment is indeed great, grandmother will remember!"

At this point, the old family members have nothing to say.

One of the member with a white beard, the eldest of the elders, looked towards YWW, then indifferently said, "That being the case, the crisis isn't over yet.

Now our top priority should be to quickly find out who the mastermind of this incident is. There is no connection between the Si Family and the notorious Cold-Blooded Troops, there is no hatred. Why are they going against our family? Someone obviously told them to attack us! "

On the side, an old man with a green shirt angrily said ," Yes, dare to attack our family master! Simply arrogant! No matter how much you have to pay, you have to find that person! "

"But ... there are no clues, where do they start?" Some people frowned and said.

Hearing this, the old lady was slightly groggy and asked Xu Yi., "Did you get any useful information from those people?"

Hearing this, XY recalled the situation and began, "When I confronted those people from the CBT, I warned them of the consequences of attacking us. If they really killed Master, they would have to The face the Si family's anger, even if they are the CBT, it is impossible for them to confront the Si family, however, the other side showed arrogance, without any fear, it seems a bit strange ... ..."

At this time, the elder with the white beard said with cold eyes, "fearless?" Why do they have to be so fearless? We can guess, the person behind the scenes, is from our family, and their status is not low, and even have the right to inherit, trying to kill the master to replace him! So the CBT will definitely not fear the retaliation of the Si family! ”

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  4. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh... SYH wake up already. Your girl needs your support. She can't deal with two-faced b*tches all by herself

Lianna likes this.
  5. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    -Seeing YWW bravely slap FQY, made grandma see YWW in a new light, and she eased a lot.

- she remained unmoved/no change in expression.

kiara8, Lianna and SamGoingHam like this.
  6. SamGoingHam

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

7. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the chapters~

Also, I have been wondering, but @Miaka_Mei why did you write that the ML for this novel is a "Vampire"? Cause he doesn't sleep?
    (talking about your signature)

8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I usually whine about female characters being useless and treated like trophies in male MC xianxia... but this novel has a prop ML. No character to speak of, barely any lines to say, missing in any relevant plot line. I wonder if he'll become more active later on and partner up with YWW to take over the world (lol) or just be useful to the story somehow. Cause so far, he's really nothing but a prop. Can't even deal with his own family's shit, YWW has to sort them out for him. He's simply not worth all the trouble.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    MiyaMira likes this.
  9. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he's creepy bloodthirsty and second: he doesn't sleep. So yeah.

Nanashy and kiara8 like this.
  10. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summaries. That granny sure is hateful. Just because someone whispering her about YWW, and she suddenly act like that...:mad:

11. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I think granny is trying to not be bias and neutral in front of all these elder clans etc. Since they're discussing a serious matter and all. But it's true she does have an alarmed attitude there. She said she didn't care how SYH/YWW got to know or how their relationship as long as SYH is happy. But seriously what's with her alarmed cautious attitude. I hope granny doesn't act that way when she's with YWW at home or in private.

Laylieth likes this.
  12. Laylieth

Reading List:
    Link
    She mentioning about YWW status as only a GF. omg, didnt she said she already acknowledge YWW as future MADAME SI regarding SYH indifferent and attitude towards any other woman. How come she said and act like that, even though she might like u said tried to act no be biased but still, her attitude put YWW not on a 'nice' situation. They all cornered YWW, at least she can help YWW a bit as to not let the others bully her...so hateful

13. Laylieth

Reading List:
    Link
    Aggree, we need SYH to be more fierce towards the other family branch. And yeah, we havent see him takes a true 'action' unless for that 'bees' that hanging around YWW

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    Lianna likes this.
  14. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the biggest problem of the author. she have continuity for her characters remember how the teen were in the school first they thought she was perfect beauty than they thought she throw herself to every guy and than they thought she beauty again. apart from the mc it's quiet hard to follow others character development

15. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    2 new chapters are up and nobody talking about them :eek::eek::eek:

16. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I've gotta go to my lab again this whole day. Can't help with summary~~ Time to make some DNA sampling!! Wuhuuuu

17. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    don't worry nothing big happened they just started to blame XY as in the first life and our girl is still watching :rolleyes:

18. hmlss017

hmlss017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor XY hope that SYH wake up

19. Laylieth

Reading List:
    Link
    Gud luck with ur lab....hope u had a time to make some summaries after u finished with it

20. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really hated that grandma...she has an advance age but she is not using her intelligence and wisdom that she has refined all those years......what a muddle-headed hag....where did her intelligence and wisdom go? did a rat eat those....why is she so stupid to believe those things without basing it with evidence...my god by blood pressure is surging up(LOL).

hope that hubby SYH to wake up to protect wanwan and help XY to avoid those malicious accusations against him at least in this life he saved XY and his family from extermination and brought justice. because in the first life eventhough that the culprkt is caught his whole family died and he become a crazy person.....so sad

chamchaworld, odanezz0_3 and ludagad like this.