Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll have summaries up soon! ^^

2. Nubzy

Nubzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!
    Don't tire yourself too much from translating. If you're late on translating it's fine, it's always better to be healthy.

3. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_pompom:

4. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hehehe...waiting at the moment..:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

5. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 424 (419)
    Si Ming Rong-SYH grandfather's second younger brother
    Si Huai Liang-SYH grandfather's third younger brother's kid
    Si Huai Zhang-SYH father
    • The elder with the white beard's words resonated throughout the room.
    • This elder was SMR, SYH second great uncle. He held great prestige and was senior member of the family. He has a say in a lot of the business. He is equivalent to the law, extremely loyal to the Si Family.
    • With his words, everyone looked towards another elder, SHL. When SHZ died, SYH generation fought for the family head position. Even though SYH won, that generation, especially SHL, always made a ruckus about it. There was no wonder why he was the first suspect.
    • SMR was just asking. Why was SHL acting so guilty! Was it him who sent those assassins?
    • SHL was shocked at his words! SMR couldn't say such crazy words! He was just wondering why they were suspecting their own people without evidence!
    • Everyone else thought SMR words weren't without reason, but it was best to investigate! After all with their leader unconsciousness, they couldn't cause confusion among their own people!
    • SMR agreed that they MUST investigate. And they will start with the people in the room. As long as they didn't do it, they didn't have to worry!
    • Her grandchild almost lost his life, so the grandmother looked at everyone coldly. Since there was no evidence, then they will investigate. Starting with those in the room. Everyone had to cooperate or they will be taken as traitor. They've already been warned not to start internal strife, so if they did do this, then she can't be blamed with what happens afterwards.
    • SHL started to appeal to her. She knew him best. He has a mouth as sharp as a dagger, but a heart as soft as tofu! This sort of stuff, he could never do.
    • The grandmother told him if he didn't do it, then they won't accuse him!
    • She told the butler next to her to spread her words. In three days...
    • Just when she was about to speak, another elder sudden opened his mouth, telling her to wait.

6. ningle

ningle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 425 (420)
    Si Ming Li-SYH grandfather's fourth younger brother
    • Everyone turned towards that elder. He spoke after the grandmother answered.
    • This elders eyes glanced towards XY. He told the grandmother that he got some information that he hasn't completely investigated yet, but these two matters are closely related. So he wants her to take a look.
    • YWW face changed. This was exactly as she anticipated.
    • The person speaking with SML, SYH fourth great uncle.
    • Even though YWW knows what's going to happen, she had no power to stop it.
    • Not to mention, that behind SML was someone else, and she didn't know who it was.
    • In the previous life, Si Family finally discovered SML and his collusion with some secret person. But by the time she left Si Family, they still hadn't discovered who it was. In order to investigate, the already sick grandmother also met with calamity.
    • SML brought out the documents for the grandmother.
    • After seeing it, everyone's faces changed.
    • SMR called out XY with eyes as sharp as a blade.
    • XY answered even when he felt something was amiss.
    • SMR scolded XY. How could he betray the Si Family who didn't mistreat him to collude with the Cold-Blooded Alliance to try to kill the family head?
    • XY face was completely shocked. How could he betray the Si Family to try to kill the head? He couldn't have any relationship with the Cold-Blooded Alliance!
    • SMR threw the documents at his face! No? Then how can he explain these things?
    • YWW also peeked at them. Indeed, it was evidence of XY and the Cold-Blooded Alliance collusion.
    • Moreover, these weren't fake. Everything was true. XY did secretly contact them before. He couldn't not admit it...

7. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @ningle ! :notworthy:
    *queue music* Dum dum duuuum... the plot thickens. Do I see another 20+ chapter release by the author on the horizon :blobpeek:

8. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here it comes....the most anticipated act of accusing XY.... poor XY treated as an scapegoat....but i'm not worried because wanwan was there as SYH's substitute. she will defend him for sure....:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

kyaa~~~~ hope that it's true. should prepare some popcorn to watch some drama..:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

Lianna likes this.
  9. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
  10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Wan wan I believe in you(๑و•̀ω•́)

11. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what? The bish who gave the evidence is the dude who is the traitor. Whats more, XY is loyal only to SYH so there is no way he shold be suspected but since ppl here are all without brains then, they are useless

JuuHachi likes this.
  12. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess WanWan might know the evidence SYH pulled when he woke up, so she might use that in XY's defense?

Lianna likes this.
  13. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, didn't the white beard elder say that the mastermind is from the family (blood-related) and has a high chance of becoming the next master if SYH dies. XY is not only not blood-related to them, he also has no chance of becoming the next master. o why would he betray him? They can't say that he's working for someone else, since even if they do interrogate him, I doubt he would reveal the "truth".

14. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    That's true. These ppl are suppose to be "smart" but it seems that their brains are in the wrong place

15. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kow tow to @ningle :notworthy:

16. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    may be they will threathen XY to make a fake confession. in grounds that his family will be safe. but they didnt honor the promise and exterminated his family making him crazy. but for sure wanwan will do her everything stop the tragedy that happen on her first life...... hubby SYH please wake up....we need you......:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

waiting for new chapters while *rolling in bed*:blobupset::blobupset::blobupset:

17. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    That old man who accused XY is so dead once SYH wakes up.

ningle likes this.
  18. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    and where is SYH when everyone needs him taking a beauty sleep :cautious:

19. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye han is the weak female lead who YWW the stallion male lead mc is going to save lololol

20. Elliesha

Elliesha Member

Reading List:
    Link
    plot twist(more like theory) :
    The stupid people YWW met are the members Rose of Death organisation and they will replace the old Black widow to YWW. :cookie::cookie::aww::aww::blobmelt:

Hi everyone :blobReach: this is my 1st comment on NU sooo... back to lurking :blobpeek: