Resolved Forgotten fantasy novel - VERY vague memory

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Meekh, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Meekh

Meekh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So recently I was lazing around and suddenly remembered a scene from some story, now I'm non stop thinking about it, trying to remember where is it from. I can't sleep because of it! The problem is that this memory is very vague, I don't remember much, I can't even tell if it is from asian novel, original fiction(most likely this one) or some book.
    So here is what I remember:
    • MC (probably female) is transported on some kind of airship
    • She is/was injured
    • Airship is from other country than our mc
    • They are transporting her home
    • Mc made a female friend from airships crew
    • That friend helped heal mc injury
    • That friend was a surgeon (from what I remember it was highlighted that surgeons are very rare, commonly it's healing magic used to heal injuries)
    • During journey that friend overheard/got to know our mc secret or something like this
    • When they arrived at mc's city, airship and crew stayed outside walls, while mc went inside (surgeon friend went with her as her medical care)

2. BattleNoob

BattleNoob Founder of the NooB Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha same for me everytime sometimes I forget at the spot and the answer to your question is I don't know but sounds interesting enough for me tk lurk

3. Tsaimath

Tsaimath Otter Madness!

Reading List:
    Link
    Dragons Curiosity has a plot-part similar to this, the only non-fitting part is that in DC the surgeon didn't got any deep secrets but befriended the mc

Meekh likes this.
  4. hypercylon22

hypercylon22 Actually a Burrito

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems to be so, there seems to be a part where she got hurt due to trying to find someone but trespassed and got stabbed by the guy's soldiers

http://gravitytales.com/novel/a-dragons-curiosity/dc-chapter-43 this is the airship chapter, maybe it's what you're looking for

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2017
    Meekh likes this.
  5. Meekh

Meekh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like this is it, thanks guys.
    It's quite funny- I remember novel beginning and start of school arc quite well, but totally forgot what was between xd
    If only it was updated more often...