Recommendations Looking for nice Harem ("again" sorry!)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LegionUnderground, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    *shrugs* I was merely admiring the OP's fine taste in anime.

3. SarcasticDao

SarcasticDao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not exactly a fluffy stories but you might like The Death Mage Who Doesn’t Want a Fourth Time and Overlord (LN)

4. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is it's Hikaru's harem and he's dead. It was too much for me -_-

6. mecharos

mecharos 《Vampire Neet》

Reading List:
    Link
    haha, that is so true.

Yes. it is so good~ I can't wait to read the continuations~
    Where did you found it ? PM me about it please. I only have them till Vol 22. lol

yogesh12 likes this.
  7. Touma212

Touma212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. RTS

RTS ☀┩ îИϑîℂ✞υƧ ɛӼքʊɢռǟȶօʀ┡☀

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's a matter of preference in the end.

9. Caudyr

Caudyr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd recommend My Entire Class Was Summoned to Another World Except for Me. The 'main girl' that it starts with is absolutely freaking adorable. The other girls that are 'joining the harem' are quite well rounded, as well...though the romance hasn't really kicked off quite yet. It's obviously there, though...and I can see how he's probably gonna deal with it myself. I really recommend it, though. ^^

Also, regarding the I've Become Able to Do Anything with my Growth Cheat, but I Can't Seem to Get Out of Being Jobless novel that was recommended by someone else...it is TECHNICALLY a slave harem as it stands right now. HOWEVER, I should point out that he DOES offer to free them from slavery but they beg him NOT to cause reasons (not anything dark, just...reasons~). I don't want to spoil anymore than that...but I definitely wanted to make sure it was known that they didn't WANT to be freed. Also, he doesn't force his way on ANY of the girls...THEY come onto HIM, pretty much, heh. ^^

I'd also recommend Divine Protection of Many Gods (Takami no Kago). So far most of the girls in his harem are slaves...HOWEVER, the situation is basically exactly the same as with Growth Cheat. It's humorous ,as well.

Now, for one that is REALLY freaking funny almost EVERY single chapter... Shinka no Mi. THIS ONE is so freaking funny. Poor guy (in a hilarious way, heh). It's quite enjoyable so far, though.

10. Akashura

Akashura [Fake-Harem Hater][Saber Fanboy][Tsundere Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    So you got the same best girl (in Sevens) as me, eh

Now for recommendations:

JP:
    Campione! -
    My overall fav true harem as of yet.
    Isekai Tensei – Kimi to no Saikai made Nagai koto Nagai koto
    Elf Tensei Kara no Cheat Kenkoku–ki -
    Elf wife agreed to MC taking the Fox girl as his 2nd wife, so I'm assuming that he would accept girls similarly later on.
    Toaru Majutsu no Index - Since you liked the harem in To Love-Ru and Infinite Stratos then you should be fine with the harem in Index as well.
    Zero no Tsukaima - Louise allowed Saitou to marry the other girls on a certain condition.
    AntiMagic Academy “The 35th Test Platoon” - The MC only chooses one girl in the end but it isn't mentioned as to who that is so you'll spared from the mental pain.
    The Country of the Fallen Dragon King and the Perishing Witches
    Shinka no Mi -
    Main wife is a gorilla (lol), GF is tsundere, Bodyguard/Knight is a Donkey, Foster Imouto is a Cat girl and Childhood friend is a yandere.
    I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse - Since you liked TLR and IS then this one should be fine as well.
    Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica - Same author as Shinmai Maou no Testament.
    Riaru de Reberu Age Shitara Hobo Chītona Jinsei ni Natta

KR:
    Breakers -
    Even though you don't prefer KR novels, try this one. The harem was really well-executed IMO.
    Everyone is a Returnee - Same as above.

CN:
    Miracle Throne -
    The girls travel along with the MC.
    Long Live Summons! - Same as above.
    NEET Receives a Dating Sim Game Leveling System - The girls get decent characterization unlike most CN novels.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
    youseiki likes this.
  11. Terazuma

Terazuma Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nearly all I know are already mentioned so if you want to try some others here are some books that are also pretty good harem storys
    Fimbulwinter (Daniel Black Book 1): It's a harem and a kingdom building story in a fantasy world (highly recommended)
    Super Sales on Super Heroes: It's also a harem with kindom building but in a modern world

12. DITO8SHADOW

DITO8SHADOW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    while it isn't exactly what you're after but I'd recommend Heavenly Jewel Change (Chinese) because while it isn't focused on his harem, it plays a large part in the story and as his motivation. The main character definitely isn't the wishy-washy harem MC, but he semi-actively tries to build his harem, only with the girls he likes, he also 'convinces' them to accept each other.

There is some 'separation' as his first member isn't seen again (which is promised to be only a temporary thing) after one of the arc's as she goes into training and the MC has other things to do. The 2nd member 'goes home' and get's 'stolen' which is the plot behind another arc, but he does get her back, no actual netorare. The 3rd (where I'm upto at least, almost at the latest translated chapter) has to go home, but there's no clue non how 'permanent' that is to be for. The 3rd/4th is kind of one of his members, but isn't....... without actually spoiling the story it is hard to explain, but she is likely to join in the future. The 4th/3rd is currently being tricked- I mean recrui- seduced?

There are cases of 'rape' there are 2-3 (I can't remember if it actually happens in one of the instances or not) This is part of the story, and the 2 victims aren't exactly against it, and definitely aren't against it after the fact. The scenes aren't bad and are fairly glossed over, I thought I would warn just in case, but keep in mind that the rape really isn't 'bad' and is necessitated by circumstances but the main character isn't a bad person, perverted at times (I mean he is trying to build a harem and all that) but also fairly innocent.

13. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Guys, sry for the long wait, had quite a lot to study before Christmas. Had my first exam this semester, a presentation that I had to finish and quite a few lab protocols xD Well, finally done! So I finally have time to give a response to all of your effort ^^

After I wrote all commends below just a quick summary so that you don’t have to read all of it:

Choosing one girl at the end isn’t good ^^ Also quite often there are pretty drama heavy stroys. I know that most of them may have a better story! I am totally aware of that fact. But atm I just want a nice fluffy story. A Harem, everyone getting along with each other, everyone is happy with the situation and they just having a good or interesting time and live. And romance shouldn’t be about “domination the opposite sex” or just “having sex in the first night”.

Sometimes it’s really hard to see the different in your recommendation, that’s why I’m really happy about everyone who wrote a bit more ^^

@MrSoul

Thanks, that is such a good list! I’ll try to read a bit more about the storys that you recommended and will write you in person later if you don’t mind ^^

@Yamato

I’ve read already about Death March but I heart that he prefer to go in a brothel and that he never really does anything with the member of his harem. And that didn’t sound good for me ^^

@youseiki

I’ve read so much about Seven, seems like a really good Story but don’t know if it fits for me. E.g. that the girls more or less hate each other etc… Same for Hikaru ga Chiyuu, I think RTS recommended that as well, but it seems quite sad some times and I’m just looking for a happy harem, that he choose someone in the end is fine… but not the outcome that I wish for ^^ always so sad for the other girls :x

@Kerbouchard

Haha sooo true! But somehow the prioritisation got wrong in my mind xD Still, the best Animes that I watched have great story’s and great character development. Spice and Wolf, Eureka Seven, Gosick etc. but they aren’t necessary the once that I enjoyed most. There I prefer the boring, stupid but happy light romance animes where everyone gets a happy end ^^

@SarcasticDao

Haha, The Death Mage sounds… interesting xD don’t know if I wanna try it xD About Overlord… Great Anime! Great Story! BUT he is restricted by the system to feel anything (sucks) and e.g. the death of the adventure group etc. was bit too drastic for me, don’t know if I wanna read that :x

@Zerak

Great one, I’m in the ehh 12 volume I guess ^^ But have to admit that it gets a bit brutal later on :/

@chencking

Yeah, really sounds way to sad for me

@Touma212

Mhh not sure, if I read the stuff about “Goblin Slayer”… no definitely nothing I wanna read. I will read about the other ones you recommended, but I’m a bit sceptic :x

@Caudyr

First of all, thanks for the detailed recommendation :* The first one (my entire class was sommend exept for me) sounds pretty interesting, even if I don’t know what the story will lead to xD but anyway, sounds great! About growth cheat… I’ve read the first two volumes… and I have to admit that I really didn’t liked it… that he has to “buy” the slave girls… that they keep the slave collar, that he sleeps with the first girl in the first night after he bought her… nope, that somehow doesn’t reach me :/ sry! So am am also bit sceptic about Takami no Kago.

Shinka no Mi sounds kinda funny, but don’t know if I wanna read it. Have to think about Accel World (the anime) all the time if I read it, and had quite a few problems with this protagonist as well ^^

@Akashura

Chamione great! Elf Tensei looks really cute, but the commends below giving me quite some worrys… but I think I’ll give it a try (well, not much published at all, and even less translated :/ ) AntiMagic Academy “The 35th Test Platoon” mhh even if I don’t know it, I think I wouldn’t like it xD

@DITO8SHADOW

I’m totally fine if they have to separate for a moment. I only hate it if it is a real separation or if the story just don’t want to focus on a harem so they send everyone away after her act is finished. Still, I’m not sure if I would like that story… I will keep it in mind but seems a bit to drama heavy for me ^^

Thanks again all of you! And sorry for the long wait! =D

MrSoul and Zerak like this.
  14. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's nice to see someone take the time to reply to everyone that helped them.

MrSoul likes this.
  15. MrSoul

MrSoul Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I second that.

Regarding harem/romance, I share the same view (might be a little more tolerant on the slave side and mostly JP) so don't hesitate to ask (When I'm curious I try to push my way through MTL so if you need some spoiler...) and I don't mind.

LegionUnderground and Zerak like this.
  16. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In I’ve Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can’t Seem to Get out of Being Jobless when does he meet his sister?

17. MrSoul

MrSoul Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 196
    For further question, ask me in private to avoid being off-topic

Zerak likes this.
  18. Zerak

Zerak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. It's been bugging me for some time now.

19. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i am somehow way to picky and i have to think about this "The Princess and the Pea" Story somehow xD

Why? Well, i've looked through every single story that was recommended here and finally came up with a list of Stories that i was most interested in.
    Title: The Reunion With Twelve Fascinating Goddesses

Ok, he saves 12 Girls, goes back to his world, comes after some years back to the other world and the girls got mad and he will try to save them? So I guess his Harem will be the 12 girls? Are they all save and happy later? Can you guess if he will leave the world again after he saved them? That would be REALLY stupid

Finished: No – 2 Volumes

What is the story actually about? If it’s the other was around its obvious, you discover the new world etc. but what the story is about if he stays in his world?

No - 149

Divine Protection of Many Gods

Don’t know… the slave tag is quite troublesome for me. I hated the other LN with the “jobless” guy since he “bought” the slaves and didn’t free them… and then he slept with his slaves in the first or second night… that’s just shit and asshole behaviour… So what is it like in this LN?

Not sure -172

Riaru de Reberu Age Shitara Hobo Chītona Jinsei ni Natta

Seems like a funny harem without story… well

Yes - 465

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Ok, he helps and saves girls who summoned him. Totally fine by that… but what happens after he helped them? Do they stay together? Does he just leave them? And whats with this apocalyptic war with his girls? So there can’t be a Harem since the girls hat each other and even wanna kill each other later on? Wtf. Don’t know if I get this right

Yes - 16 V

The Country of the Fallen Dragon King and the Perishing Witches

He stayed with the witches and defend them vs the society? Did I get that right? I guess al witches are females and he’s the only one who is willing to help, so they all going to be his harem? How much romance is in there?

No – 10 V

Elf Tensei Kara no Cheat Kenkoku-ki

Only 5 Volumes and only 2 translated, so I think there haven’t been much story

5 LN, 5 WN finished

Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Also a Story where I don’t really understand the main point ^^ Normal adventure story and on his travel he picks up girls who join him and his harem?

No - 292

Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

After the tragic start he starts a school life and the story is about that? At least then there shouldn’t be much drama? ^^ School setting mostly has quite bad romance, so: How good/bad is the romance / Harem?

No - 183

Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

Also a story that I don’t really get. What is he actually doing if he isn’t the hero (but his friend)? How is the romance/harem going?

No - 137

Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken

Still pretty scared that the protagonist is an idiot and treats women like thresh… Maybe I will read some chapters to confirm that.

No - 275

Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki

King quite from the beginning? ^^ So whats his task? What is he doing all day long? And how is the harem develop, who is in it, how big is the romance part?

No – 5 V

I’m a NEET but When I Went to Hello Work I Got Taken to Another World (LN)

Was compared to “in another world with smartphone” quite often, I hope that’s true ^^ But the world seems quite brutal and it sounds so negative that he has a deadline of 20 years :/

No – 8 V

Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus

Sounds pretty good and interesting. But there is only 9 chapters translated :/

No – 147 (only 9 translated)

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (WN)

Very often recommended

Yes - 179

Monster Musume Harem wo Tsukurou!

I like monster girls and harem sooo… sounds good even if i don’t really get the story. Anyway with only 113 chapters its kinda short

Yes - 113

Living in this World with Cut & Paste

Very short chapters?! Story sounds fine and romance seems to be solid as well since the MC isn’t dense

No - 243

Mr. Nobu’s Otherworld Chronicles

Can’t judge if the romance/harem will be good or not. Only 33 Chapter translated so far

Don’t know - 248
    I've got a LOT of help by MrSoul and Akashura with some additional information and finaly started to read some of them:

Shinmai Maou no Testament - Really liked that... easy going story, nice harem (even if they sometimes hate each other), romance etc... just a bit short xD finished every volume that is translated so far ^^

Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Finished the first Volume, but dropped it then, to serious, to much politics and to less romance

I’m a NEET but When I Went to Hello Work I Got Taken to Another World - Again this attitute to "buy" a slave... but again i can more or less go with it since he's avoiding seeing her naked etc. Main problem was that i just didn't liked any of the girls so far ^^ But nothing especial bad about thisone, so i maybe will continue reading it.

Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken - Finished the first Volume and i'm in the middle of the second one. I really hate his reaction when i was told about the slaves (running there and buy one as soon as possible) but at least he treat her well and haven’t slept with her in the first nights. But i think the storytelling by itself is... just bad ^^

But as you can see... beside of Shinmai Maou no Testament nothing really caught my interest for a long time. I somehow always find something to complain about ^^