LCD Talisman Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Awe 128, Sep 10, 2017.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad he didn't end up giving away the golden lotus lol, the writer just used it to show how much he cares for his brother but luckily it ended up being unnecessary. I was wholly expecting him to hand over Bai Ling as well so the brother could learn the Nirvana sword intent / dao. At this point i'm wondering if both the fire and the water items will get used, giving him a dual element body, one sword being defensive and like water (fluent movements) and the other as fire, being very offensive.

Either way, they're going to find some massive lucky chances and he'll probably give most of it to his brother because the things he's gotten so far are probably beyond what they'd find. (unless it's a cultivation technique that goes beyond violet thingy and is for the golden core since his ice based one doesn't go that far in.)
    I think the brother will probably get to meet Bai Ling at least, they get along and he gives him some insights.

2. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-146
    I see that others have harassed the author about the severe lack of talismans in his novel about talismans. :p

blablabla12 and elengee like this.
  3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    'The Divine Talisman' does make a lot more sense as a title though. With a bit of description how HE is probably the talisman and not some cheat item he obtains.

[I’ll let all of you taste the feeling of a myriad of balefulstar lightning striking in unison soon.]
    Orly, star energy? omnomnom.

4. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    ... so, Bai family wants to kill all members of the sect, even though only a couple of higher-ups screwed up with Aunt Bai's daughter and then you get this:

<<Obviously, the Starnet Palace’s cruel actions of using a few tens of thousands of lives to offer a sacrifice of blood to the grand formation had completely infuriated him.>>

... ???

He is angry because they cannot be killed by himself, or the author just had a brain fart while writing these chapters?

5. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    The Starnet Palace's sect master is kill stealing all of Bai Teng's XPs! :blobdevil:

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It's different. in typical CN novels lives are grass but your own sect or family is important. He's killing his own disciples which is 'infuriating', i know, kind of weird compared to our standards but imagine it as someone killing his children to get rich as compared to someone doing an armed robbery killing strangers, it still sounds worse.

I was getting annoyed with the whole 'oh look i'm part of this op sect' 'look at the op young master' and expecting him to look down on MC, take away a waifu or something. With the whole 'omg 19 daos!' whereas MC only had 'one'.
    BOOM expectation flipped upside down. The whole difference between grade of Dao is interesting. It's like that ' young master' is using 18 pieces of common gear and one rare, where MC just picked up 9 new rares. What's above this? Supreme Dao?

That Bei heng is such a big foney lol. Can't hate him but still, these cultivators are so cunning.

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You'd guess it by my daoist name but i'm a big fan of Wanqing *cough cough* i'm wondering what her promise was, going back to the sect? Why did she leave to begin with. Also, will it be the typical MC has to go bring her back?
    How is MC supposed to marry her daughter if she leaves! :hmm:

I'm surprised at how few comments this LCD has. It started off pretty awkwardly and it seems to fast-forward through some stuff with plot armor powerups but it's still a novel comparable to Martial World once you get into it.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  8. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    So many chapters and the husband being alive still haven't been mentioned. :blobpensive:

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    What husband? The crippled dude wasn't her husband. I'm expecting she is a widow or something or she'll have to marry someone when she gets back to the clan.

10. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    I figured that meant she effectively agreed to marry him based on:

Ch-10:
    Ch-23:

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, he's probably someone related to the familly of her late husband or the clan she's from. With her status i'm sure she should've married some young master of another important family. It's still a possibility but she went and got revenge and left the guy as a hobo on the street, not something you'd do to your husband i guess.

12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of disappointed we didn't get to see Su Jiao dying in agony and that it was resolved so quickly. At least the message left behind gives MC another route to follow for motivation. Instead of avenging his grandfather it's 'finding out about his mysterious parents', which will obviously lead to more people to take revenge on. Still , this novel feels very rough around the edges, it has interesting bits and pieces but somehow they don't make an intriguing whole. When you sect exterminate there should at least be some satisfaction. :hmm:

13. StuffedDuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow the solution to the Sun family was ... a bit anticlimactic.
    However, it was a first one for me (me thinks) that the 1st antagonist of a novel got killed in such a short time in the background. The MC was hyped, the readers were hyped for the showdown and possible conflicts with the sun family (especially his ex-fiance) ... and nothing.

14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Same with the Lin or whatever family, murders innocent people within miles. Ends within 1 or 2 chapters. :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

15. StuffedDuck

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes you wonder how the author managed to write all the chapters and the number of antagonists slaughtered if none of them is a cockroach ...

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Even the 'arrogant young master' that typical novels have, was instantly trumped by MC's potential. 'oh well you're only 19 now, you still have a long way to go' *woman be like dafuq he's been cultivating for 2 years though*

Maybe he'lll have more longlasting enemies when he ascends to heaven realm or something.

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes, can finally be useful to big brother by impregnating hotties. That escalated quickly. :blobastonished: (kind of confirms eternal virgin MC, 'don't worry i'll take care of the bloodline for the both of us').

18. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i doubt su jiao is dead

she was probably out shopping or something considering how she magically got out with her life everytime

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Or with some fiancee, of some more powerful clan. That'll now attack Chen Hao's new clan.

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure this should've been ferocious beast or something that sounds vicious not villain that sounds like he's a bad guy.