Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    Although FoD/GDC is marked as completed, the author just recently posted that there will be four more extras coming in (in addition to the current extras). The first extra is already out (including three chapters in total). One new extra will be posted each day.

Aeli, Blossomroad, Nakan and 5 others like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know what is this extra about? ...does is have smut scenes?

3. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is about they go out for night hunting, and how they solve one case.
    No smut scenes... Sadly... I don't think JJWXC will allow that...

kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  4. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically the new extra is about a case WWX, LWJ and Lan SiZhui solved. If you want to see the detail of the case please look at the spoiler here. This is only about the case, not the cute moments:ROFLMAO:
    Someone called Young Master Qin claimed that something kept knocking his door one night, one of his servants went to check what was knocking the door, but the servant was very scared and lost consciousness immediately. So he only able to figure out that it was a ghost knocking the door.

After very complicated investigation and some cute scenes (these are the important things :D:D:D:D), they solved the case and figured out that that ghost was a servant of Qin's grandma. When Qin lived in his grandma's house, since the servant was at about the same age, Qin and he used to childhood friends. However, due to the fact that Qin looked down upon all servants and considered them as lower status people, and the fact that the servant was a clever person who got praises from people, (and as Qin claimed he "was arrogant and didn't know the difference between master and servant"), they had two major conflicts before the servant's death.

Firstly, Qin claimed that grandma liked the servant very much, and "even allow" him to study with Qin and Qin's fellow students. Two months later one teacher gave them a very complicated problem to solve, after a long time Qin proposed the first solution. All other students praised him. However, the servant proposed another solution and claimed that Qin was wrong. All students were not convinced since the servant was junior than Qin for two years (they didn't even look at the servant's solution), and when Qin insisted they all got furious. Qin was the first one to ask the servant to go, and all students followed. Eventually they drove the servant out of the class. The servant was sad or mad, he didn't go to school with them after that. (From Qin's reaction we can see that in fact the servant's solution was correct)

Second one was even more severe. Not long before the servant's death, Qin went back to his hometown to visit his grandma's grave. He had a jade pendant which was his grandma's heritage. The servant saw the jade pendant and asked to keep it for a while. As he was raised by the grandma, Qin understood his feeling and gave him the jade pendant. However, soon after that the servant said the jade pendant was lost accidentally. Qin thought that the servant must had sold it secretly but lied to them. Qin then asked other servants to beat him.
    Qin claimed that he didn't know how hard he got beaten or something. It was highly probable that they broke one of his leg, and as a result the servant was not able to balance himself when walking in the mountain, and died when he fell down and rolled down the hill.

As we all know that in Chapter 14 it was mention that when dealing with ferocious corpse should be liberate, they chose to grant the servant's dying wish first. So when the last time the servant visited Qin's home, they just stayed there monitoring.
    The servant hit Qin once (not light and not heavy, knock out him but definitely will not cause any wound), and tied a jade pendant with him, then left.

Obviously he looked for the jade pendent after his death, and returned it back to his master. And the jade pendent was indeed lost accidentally.

Several days later the corpse was found, he rested in peace. Qin realized his own mistake and buried the servant.

And since the dead could found it without someone else reporting a corpse, readers had some theories that the jade pendant was not stolen or lost in where people lived, it might be lost in the hill, and the servant was died in the hill when he tried to find it. He died and still he wished to get it back.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    Rcyan, Fiorisi, Aeli and 12 others like this.
  5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!! :X3: .... hugs , spins and gives cookies <3

Btw what are the cute scenes between them? >.>

That young master Qin sounds jealous of that servant orz

6. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy, I did not expect to be aboard the feel train for this extra. R.I.P

:oops: Could you tell us about the cute scenes?

7. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Share some cute points with you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1. WWX frequently wore LWJ's Zhongyi (a kind of clothes that wear just on your skin and was intimate, something others should not see) as he got up late and didn't pay attention to whose clothes he was grabbing. Lan Sizhui reminded him a few times before, but now he is used to that and pretended didn't notice.

2. Every time when Qin visited them in the early morning, LWJ asked him to wait because WWX was still sleeping. LSZ had to make excuses for that :D

WWX: You need to find a virgin, and let him sit outside the door of your bedroom. He could help you fight with the ghost.
    Qin: That easy?
    WWX: That easy. (Pointed LSZ), and this is the virgin. You don't need to worry about anything else, just go to bed as usual.
    Qin: He will be outside, how about you two?
    WWX: We will stay in your bedroom, in case the corpse break in, we will come up with some other plans.
    Qin couldn't help but say: Why we cannot let this young master to protect me outside the door (pointed LWJ)?
    WWX was shocked: HE?
    He laughed out loudly. LWJ had to hug his shoulder to prevent him from falling onto the ground.
    LWJ: No.
    Qin was not happy: Why not?
    WWX: I said it must be a virgin
    Qin doubt and shocked: ...He is not a virgin?:blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

After the virgin conversation, WWX couldn't stop laughing even after Qin left.
    LWJ suddenly forced WWX to sit on his lap and asked: Not enough?
    WWX: No! Hanguang Jun, you have a cheating face! Everybody thinks you are the perfect guy who has no desire for sex and who protect his own virginity as protecting jade! I felt that I am wronged!
    LWJ pulled him so that they were very closed: Wronged?
    WWX: You are not a virgin, but people think you are just because of your face! And me? Before my death I didn't even touch a girl's hand other than when I was saving them, I was a virgin but no one believe! Everybody said I "played with many flowers" and even said I raped many girls!
    LWJ smiled but not obvious.
    WWX: You still smiled! You don't have sympathy! You are so cruel! I was the No.4 in rank, but I had only one kiss in the whole life! I thought it was some pretty girl, that should be a relieve, but it was you!
    LWJ pressed him on the bed: What's wrong for that's me!
    WWX laughed and...:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:you know what will happen

When LSZ fought with the corpse, LWJ and WWX waited inside and monitored how he fight. Suddenly, both of them recognized that LSZ had used some martial arts that should be Jiang Sect's arts. They thought it must be because LSZ frequently go out for night hunting with Jin Ling, and remembered some of these arts.
    WWX: but Hanguang Jun, I can hear and recognize that it was Jiang Sect's arts, how did you recognize them?
    LWJ: ...I have fought with you several times, and remembered.:oops:
    WWX: WOW you are so great. I think I only use those sword arts to fight with you a few times, and it was more ten years ago (b4 he lost golden core), and you can remember it, and recognize it once you hear that! WOW.:aww:
    WWX pushed the candle on the desk towards LWJ, wanted to see if his ears had turned red. LWJ knew his evil intention and pushed the candle back (of course with LWJ's hand on WWX's hand).

Since both LWJ and LSZ were worried that the story between Qin and the servant might invoke WWX's some memory, but WWX say no "I beat JC more than he beat me when were children!"
    But still LWJ wanted to comfort him and hug him. WWX hug him in return.

8. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes... And actually somewhat similar to JC and WWX...

kiara8 and GreenHelix like this.
  9. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    That virgin convo got me rolling on my bed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Edit : poor SZ has to get used to their antics. He'll be absolutely adorable as their adoptive kid

Rangeles, setsuna3025, Nikha and 2 others like this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if WWX wasnt stronger than JC then they wouldnt be friends ...JC wanted a rival (and he was spoiled by his mom)

Kyaaaa the cute moments are sooo cute! :aww: ....can i ask who came to find them with the case?....did young master Qin have any objections to WWX helping him?

Aeli, cici and kiara8 like this.
  11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh!! My stomach hurts from laughing too much, too hard, oxygen, oxygen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobrofl::blobrofl:

setsuna3025, GreenHelix and Rilise like this.
  12. GreenHelix

GreenHelix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo cute :blobnosebleed: wish I could read the whole extra, there must be so much more cuteness

13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    He technically IS their adoptive kid :D ....he was raised by WWX at first and then by LWJ

maya_sov, GreenHelix and Rilise like this.
  14. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Now imagining
    WWX : *point at LWJ* SZ, call him father
    LSZ : *whisper* father
    LWJ : . . . . *turn LSZ to face WWX* Come greet your mother

:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

15. GreenHelix

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my god...:D You made my day with that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lazynoodles and Rilise like this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to extra 1-3?
    And I’m still waiting for someone to tell LSZ about his past when he was younger and he was raised by WWX and obediently got buried like a turnip back then to grow bigger

17. Insanemelodine

Insanemelodine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god!!!!!!! Cuteness overload!!! Thank you for giving us the details!!! I love the virgins convo and laughed....they are too cute!!

leto_b likes this.
  18. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    poor LSZ for being a virgin and WWX for always being eaten by LWJ when there was always an oppurtunity.

LWJ you BEAST!!!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

setsuna3025, Nikha, maya_sov and 3 others like this.
  19. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    SZ is a pure innocent bunny, don't taint him . . . . yet, any thought on who he should be shipped with?

But we all love this beast ;)

setsuna3025 and Nadelyn like this.
  20. GreenHelix

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's ship him with Jin Ling!:blobnosebleed::aww: he's kind of a tsundere and SZ is calm and nice to everyone, they're a match made in haeven :cookie:

Darcy, cici, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.