Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found this story today

Any spoiler please ( ¤̴̶̷̤́ ‧̫̮ ¤̴̶̷̤̀ )

Edit: here some list of spoilers

Arc 4 - Find the Last Big Boss (Zombie Apocalypse) Summary
    Arc 8 - Invincible Upgrade Stream Summary
    Arc 10 - Good Farming in Primitive Society Summary
    Arc 11 - I am NPC Summary
    Arc 12 - You are My God Summary
    Arc 13 - Spoiled to the Bones Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Arc 16 - Stockholm Syndrome Summary
    Arc 18 - Child-Bearing Daughter in Law Summary
    Arc 20 - Pregnant Mom Summary
    Arc 21 - Comes to the Teacher’s Bowl Summary
    Arc 24 - Hello Uncle Summary
    Arc 25 - Superstar System Summary
    Arc 27 - Rebirth of the Woman/ Farmer Summary
    Arc 28 - Killer Princess Summary
    Arc 29 - Wives Summary
    Arc 30 - Campus World Summary
    Arc 31 - Concubine System Summary
    Arc 32 - Summons the Queen Summary
    Arc 33 - Fiancee Counterattack Summary
    Arc 34 - The Merchant’s Girl Summary
    Arc 35 - My Boyfriend is Bent Summary
    Arc 35 - My Boyfriend is Bent & Arc 37 - Poisonous Honey/Girlfriend Summary
    Arc 39 - Ghost Marriage & Arc 40 - Reversing the Slag Man's System Summary
    Arc 42 - Counterattack the Reborn Di Daughter Summary
    Arc 47 - Redo Arc 30 Summary
    Arc 48 - Sacred Animal Summary
    Arc 49 - Violent Woman Summary
    Arc 50 - Adventure Games Summary, Add Info
    Arc 51 - Alien War Summary
    Arc 52 - Level Trading/Plane Transactions Summary
    Arc 60 - Medusa Counterattack Summary
    Arc 64 - Perspectives Little Part
    Arc 79 - Pan/ Pork Pot/ Rebellion(?) Summary

Rank & Merit Points info
    Emperor Brother from arc 2 little info
    Mo Ming info
    Recurrent Characters external link
    Collections of mini spoiler info
    Zhuang Zheng info

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler List
    Translation (External link)
    Arc List w/ Tags (External link)
    Arc Titles
    Arc 1: Campus Cultivation Crisis Arc 1 End
    Arc 2: General Loves a Village Girl
    Arc 3: Chairman's Wife
    Arc 4: Searching in the Apocalypse for the Last Boss
    Arc 5: The Poor Female Lead Can't Take Anymore!
    Part 1, Part 2, Version 2
    Arc 6: Frightening Incident on Campus
    Part 1, Part 2
    Arc 7: The Empress's Hatred
    Arc 8: Unparalleled Levelling
    Arc 9: Sugar Daddy's Doting Love
    Part 1, Part 2
    Arc 10: Farming Well In a Primitive Society
    Arc 11: I Am An NPC
    Details
    Arc 12: You Are My Lord
    Arc 13: Unstoppable Indulgent Spoiling
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Arc 14: That Pheonix Boy
    Version 1, Version 2
    Arc 15: My Master Can’t Be So Sick/Yandere
    Arc 16: Stockholm Syndrome
    Arc 17: Carefree Matriarchal Country/Valiant Kingdom of Women
    Arc 18: Child-Raising Wife/Child Bride
    Arc 19: Fourth Prince’s Backyard/Harem
    Arc 20: Surrogate Mom
    Arc 21: Into Teacher's Bowl
    Arc 22 (Short Summary): An Honest Man
    Arc 23: Ghostly Romance
    Arc 24: Hello, Uncle
    Arc 25: Superstar System
    Arc 26: Who’s the Murderer
    Arc 27: Rebirth of the Woman/ Farmer
    Arc 28: Killer Princess/Consort
    Arc 29: Wife/Daughter-in-Law
    Arc 30: Campus World
    Arc 31: Concubine System
    Arc 32: Summons the Queen/Summoner Princess
    Arc 33: Fiancee Counterattack
    Arc 34: The Merchant’s Girl
    Arc 35: My Boyfriend is Bent
    Version 1, Version 2
    Arc 36: Demon Practitioner Girl
    Arc 37: Poisonous Female Bestie
    Arc 38: Arctic Fox
    Arc 39: Ghost Marriage
    Arc 40: Reversing the Slag Man's System
    Arc 41: Galactic
    Arc 42: Counterattack the Reborn Di Daughter
    Arc 43: Paranoia
    Arc 44: Vampire
    Arc 45: Chaotic World
    Arc 46: Tycoon Sisters
    Arc 47: Campus World
    Arc 48: Mythical Beast’s Struggle
    Arc 49: Abused Girl
    Arc 50: Adventure Game
    Part 1, Part 2
    Arc 51: Monstrosity World War/ Alien Invasion
    Arc 52: Level Trading/Plane Transactions
    Arc 53: I am Loyal to You
    Arc 54: Crushed Crystal Shoes
    Arc 55: Monster’s Record
    Arc 56: Military Marriage Combusts
    Arc 57: Diva Diva/The Day After Heaven
    Arc 58: Martial Aunt/Master
    Arc 59: Owner
    Arc 60: Medusa
    Arc 61: The Most Pampered of the Harem
    Arc 62: Ghosts Everywhere
    Arc 63: Swordfighting Across the Lands
    Arc 64: X-Ray Vision
    Arc 65: Fairy/Evil Spirit
    Arc 66: Ascended the Throne
    Arc 67: End of the World/Eschatology
    Part 1,
    Arc 68: Wang Baochuan’s Father
    Arc 69: The Pale Moonlight President
    Arc 70: Records of Polishing a Bright Ruler
    Arc 71: Flowering Period
    Arc 72: Every Man In the World Likes Me
    Arc 73: Able Woman
    Arc 74: System Task
    Arc 75: Overwhelming Madhouse
    Arc 76: Skyrocket
    Arc 77: Comeback
    Arc 78: Alchemist
    Arc 79: Pot-Carrying Hero
    Part 1, Part 2
    Arc 80: Development Plan
    Arc 81: Entangled with Ghosts
    Arc 82: Supreme Entertainment
    Arc 83: Indecent World
    Arc 84: Mermaid
    Arc 85: Older Male Cousin and Younger Female Cousin
    Arc 86: Acting on Behalf of the Heavens
    Arc 87: Special Task
    (?) MC's Home World
    Arc 88: (no arc title)
    Arc 89: Task (Pregnant Host)
    Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
    Arc 90: Fortune Master
    Arc 91: Stalker Fan
    Arc 92: Billionaire Wife
    Arc 93: Happy Bride
    Arc 94: Indicisive Fiancee
    Arc 95: Magician
    Arc 96: Dilemma
    Arc 97: Foolish Girl
    Arc 98: Sieze
    Arc 99: Legacy
    Arc 100: White eyed wolf
    Arc 101: Mystery on Cruise
    Arc 102: Scam
    Arc 103: C'mon, conquer me
    Misc. Arcs

Last edited: Mar 16, 2024
    neko senpai, Rinae and billet like this.
  3. Kaho4140

Kaho4140 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How much of a spoiler do you want? For the first realm, the MC meets the doctor who brings her to a shooting range and the MC starts learning how to shoot. Step one in defending herself, even though she's not really good at it. Then the doctor declares that he's interested in the female lead of that world, and starts pursuing her guns blazing. The female lead eventually falls into the doctor's hands, and he proceeds to experiment on her... Meanwhile the MC successfully completes her task somehow while running around for her life.

This summary isn't very detailed because a ton of things go on in the first realm, but the above is what I have the greatest impression of. That and the 'paipaipai'...

4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want some spoilers. I read the first three arcs (more like skimmed) and there's no ML so far. Or at least no obvious ML. It's like the plot is mainly about revenge and subverting tropes.

Lianna likes this.
  5. Kaho4140

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read up to chp 2000+ and there's a reoccuring male character that I think will eventually be the male lead, but no romance so far lmao.

Lianna, kieshi and JuuHachi like this.
  6. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    This kind of novel! I love it! And Mc is female~ More spoilers please~ I want spoilers about arcs! Can you gimme summaries?

7. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey~ I want some spoilers please~

Would be good if someone could make a short summary about the 1st, 2nd and 3rd arc for the start! Please~

8. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the school doctor uncle? If so, not really my type of ML :blobexpressionless:.

9. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the school doctor uncle? Can you talk me about the arcs?

10. Kaho4140

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah, talking about the school doctor, cause he shows up occasionally. But there’s no solid proof that he’s the male lead cause he doesn’t treat the mc kindly at all. He’s not especially mean tho, his personality is just that of a person that cares only about interesting things. Ooh, but there was a zombie part which made me think he probably treated the mc a little special.

raxadian, Bella94, nielyti and 4 others like this.
  11. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking he's another player through the planes, since the system does mention there are other players. But he's reaaally not my type.

I just skimmed over them cause I was getting impatient not seeing a likable male lead. The plot is interesting, but you have to be in the mood for something without any romance, and I wasn't in such a mood (got spoiled by all the danmei novels lol).
    First arc is modern campus life - the MC was hated by th whole class because of the protagonist, got kicked out of home because of slag father who cared more about protecting his business. Then she found out she's not their real daughter, but her real family was so poor, they sold her as a baby(?) to the rich family, so no great birth secret lol. But she gets a job, rents a place and gets back on her feet. She also learns some fighting and kicks the school prince's ass. The school prince was crazy for the protagonist, but in the end when the protag disappeared (taken by the school doctor uncle who wanted to experiment on her because she has some strange powers - she's a reborn soul from a cultivation world), rumors started cropping up, some other guy started looking for her and school prince realized he was wearing a green hat lol. He started getting tsundere over the MC('s body owner who used to like him a lot). When MC finally leaves the body, the body owner was happy with her life - out of that rich family who was never treating her right, no longer bullied in class - just ignored, and the school prince demanding she be his girlfriend - but she only felt like kicking his ass for some strange reason lol.

Second arc is a historical setting - MC's body owner is a princess - the emperor's sister, and was to marry some general. But when he came back from some unsuccessful war with the huns, he brought back some country girl with him. Apparently he liked her because she was free, innocent and authentic, while the princess(MC) always has to abide by rules and is too rigid for the general. Not to mention he always has to pay her respects because of her identity. MC rolls her eyes. So MC decided to have a good relationship with her brother, start using her princess identity to get rid of disrespectful people. The general got demoted to an ordinary person, then MC whipped him twice when he came to bother her because of his mother, then his wife - the country girl. In the original life, the body owner was used by many people for their own selfish reasons and by listening to them and believing they were thinking for her own good, she estranged her brother, argued with the general, stood as a front before the general's mom to fights against the country girl, used as a front by the empress to fight against the emperor's concubines, etc. In the end, she was used in a treaty with the huns, getting married off to their second prince, where was seen as a trophy, passed around between his brothers and tortured to death. So this time MC got rid of the people who used her - her two maids - one in love with her brother, the other with the general. Stopped helping the empress, kicked the general's mom out when she came to beg the princess to talk to the emperor for the general's position. MC found some sweet potato crops in the wild and started cultivating them as an assurance against drought times etc. When the huns came for the marriage thing, she told the emperor she was unwilling and said she'll go fight at the border rather than submit to the barbarians who always raid their lands. The emperor agrees. The second hun prince actually likes/wants to conquer her when he sees her, because she's a beauty and also because she's more uninhibited/wild than the hun women - she tries to whip him when he stops her carriage and she's very good with the whip - she trained some martial art book that she found by chance. Anyway, marriage refused, MC went to the border despite being looked down on by the other men. But she's so cruel to the enemies, she wins their respect. She saved a woman from getting raped by hun soldiers, and as punishment, she ripped their crotches out and hung them up to dry in front of the city's gates, where their eyes got eaten by the birds and so on. Of course, the scholars were whining about how she's ont he same level as the huns in cruelty and they should abide by some morals, but she's like - they don't respects us if we stay moral, we need to save our people. Anyway, the women who were brutalized and/or lost their family because of the huns quickly joined her forces and treat her like an idol. Second hun prince tries to seduce MC to his side, saying she'll be his princess yadda yadda, but she's disgusted by him because of the body owner's experience with him, and moreover, if she goes with him, not only is she betraying her country, but her refusal to marry him will turn into a joke and undermine the emperor's image. So she 'sees through' the prince's intentions. But he's actually really serious about her. Too bad, soon MC leaves the body, and the original owner is happy with currently being seen as a valiant princess, being respected by her people. She's also immortalized in history and never marries I think. The general came to love her during the war and regretted his past blindness, but since he has no chance with the princess anymore, he's resigned to his lot in life, gets more concubines because if he can't have her, it doesn't matter what woman he has. That's basically how it goes.

Third world is a zombie apocalypse. I really didn't bother reading much of this one. MC was 17 and some agent or something. They were looking for some serum that can give humans superpowers, but originally, her group will kill her and betray humanity by using the serum on themselves. It seems this serum was made by the school doctor uncle from first world - and he somehow brought on the zombie apocalypse, so third world = first world. In the end, MC turns into an intelligent zombie somehow, guess they evolved and got together with another intelligent zombie who then plans to make their own base of evolved zombies. She managed to save the original body's father which made her mission successful. But yeah, can't say more about this arc.

I started reading the fourth, but then gave up. I'll wait for the translation, since I didn't get that sucked into the novel to MTL it further.

12. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow interesting novel I am hooked up. I wanted novel like that. It's interesting without romance or ml

craz, Poor_Hero and Aris12 like this.
  13. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops, seems I missed an arc. It was probably the third one, and the zombie apocalypse is fourth. Then I gave up reading fifth.

Anyway, third arc is modern 'married to the president( of a company)' life. Originally, MC was married to a rich and handsome president, but he never loved her, it was out of convenience. Some years before the marriage, he sleeps by chance (like in them harlequin-like novels) with the MC's cousin, who gets pregnant with twins. The twins are super cute and smart, and one is even a hacker at 6-7 years old. Yeah... Cousin comes back after 7 years, president finds her, start chasing, yadda yadda, MC's original body owner suffered. The body owner's wish is is to never divorce the president, out of spite, to never let her cousin marry and be a mistress forever, her children bastards, and also to protect her family business that was ruined by the president in the original story line. Also, cousin seems to think MC's father killed her parents, but it was really an accident. MC's dad really intended to kill them, but they got in an accident before he could do anything -_-... SosMC's dad and brother are slag guys, MC can't count on them. The cousin's son (the hacker) pushed MC down the stairs (before MC took over the body) and caused to miscarry her 2 month old fetus, then pretended it was her who wanted to push him and he just accidentally pushed her. Everyone believes him cause he's a kid, and only MC's mom cares that she just lost her baby. President's family already likes the kids and hope MC would divorce first, cause her family is too powerful to offend. Anyway, skipped a lot, but in the end MC made her own business, ruined president's business, confined him at home cause he and his family need her money, then she fed him hormones in his food till he got obese. Naturally, cousin doesn't like him anymore and he turns bitter, but till the very end he hates MC and never repents. Whatever. Hacker kid tried to help his dad by hacking some bank and transferring millions to his account, but MC learned of this and called the authorities on him. They closed up the kid and found out he's actually mentally sick = psycho and dangerous to be released back into society as he doesn't know the difference between right and wrong. He thinks as long as he's helping mom and sis, everything's allowed. Anyway, cousin can't support herself and only relies on men. Second male lead eventually got sick of her shtick and married, so she was left alone and ended up sleeping with men for money, while her daughter coldly takes the money she earns for food and school. It's basically a pointless arc to me.

JoshyM62, Tofu Cat, samster and 20 others like this.
  14. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @ludagad for spoiler.
    I like this novel it's so interesting about how smart and strong mc is. I like how she focused on revenge. I hope this novel don't have male lead because having ml mean losing interest.

15. Neurotic Moon

Neurotic Moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question...how is this gender bender?

16. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a guess since I haven’t read it yet, but the MC(female) could transmigrate into a male body? It happened in a different quick transmigration book (also female MC)

raxadian, kieshi and Kaho4140 like this.
  17. Kaho4140

Reading List:
    Link
    Spot on :3

Shizuka Mikki likes this.
  18. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what chapter arc 1 finish. I wanted read this novel.

19. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first school world arc ends on Ch 30 but there’s a side story on chapter 33 where they show what happens to the world in the first arc after she leaves it,

Ch 31-32 and then 34+ are the second world arc

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  20. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooh nice!