Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. XLing91

XLing91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell us more about what happen in the world after she leaves?:blobmelt:

2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I like how she change cannon fodder fate. I like her personalty. I am hoping for more chapters.

kieshi and Aris12 like this.
  3. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original body owner can’t remember the period of time that her body was possessed by MC, but she seems to understand that someone was acting for her which she seems to accredit to a guardian angel type existence in her time of difficulty,

the boy she used to like (who was some blind arrogant male supporter to the evil MC) fell in love with her and asked her out but she rejected him because he treated her like shit back when she was cannon fodder, also she isn’t used to how nice he’s suddenly being,

She ran into the school doctor and looking at him gave her an odd feeling though she didn’t recognize him, but when she calls him sir, the doctor said

“ oh, looks like the other one is gone” because Ning Shu called him uncle during her possession of the body and he’s aware the soul swap took place.

Also her adopted parent who disowned her back when she was being hated by the high society students suddenly want to adopt her again because the rich elite guy she used to like (who treated her like shit but likes her now) is publicly courting her, but she rejects the adoption as during the possession Ning Shu had found her real parents living in poverty,

She just “thanks” the possession in her heart for her changed fate (no longer bullied Cannon Fodder”

JoshyM62, RakaSarkar, Aquaa and 16 others like this.
  4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    who is this doctor character? is he a bad guy or a good guy?

5. Tachi Works

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s defintely not a good person character-wise, but he isn’t the mc’s opponent, and under the pressure of her pestering him, he recdomends good shooting ranges for her to learn how to use a gun, and provides her with a pistol later too.

In the 4rth or 5th world arc, mc returns to doctor world after time has passed and possesses a field agents body, only to find that the doctor had accidentally triggered a zombie apocalypse, she gets his help again to complete her mission. Again not a good guy but not her enemy so he not “bad” in her eyes I guess.

6. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Doctor is a chaotic neutral lol

7. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read till third arc.
    Daaaaamn, the MC is definitely one of the most ruthless i've ever seen:blobjoy: She become awesome in second arc, become violent in third. I like it a lot tho :blobowoevil_horns:
    Second arc: she become a princess, later a general, her way of punishing people is
    ..DESTROYING CROTCHES! :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    i ship her with emperor brother!

Third arc: become cheated wife, literally face-slapping her slag husband M!protag, slag brother, slag F!protag until their cheek swollen and dump them with wrestling technique.
    In the end the slag husband who has lost his monetary prowess being feed hormones and become super fat. She feed him more and more until he is so fat that he can't walk and have to use wheelchair, in the end his leg is amputated because doc said so(illness i guess) and MC said ok:blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

i'm so satisfied, gomen

8. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Um what cheated wife react to her scum asshole husband when mc left her body? Did she bully him and thank mc?

9. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was not mentioned. System just notified MC that the task is done, ask if she want to transfer to system space now and she said yes, the arc finished just like that. No mention about what happen to the original owner after MC left in arc 3.

Bella94, kieshi, Aris12 and 2 others like this.
  10. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 6 : Empress's hatred (?)
    MC become an empress who already has one son. She is married to an unfeeling emperor who marry her only for the throne (as MC is the granddaughter of the Grand Marshal, holding military power), this emperor only work and work but paid no attention to her and harem member.
    The plot is Emperor one day met with a golden fox, very clever golden fox. This fox is actually a transmigrated soul of a girl from modern era. Emperor fall in love with her, the fox become the source of jealousy of the harem members. Original empress hated the fox and try to scheme and kill her but found out by the emperor, want to sent her to cold palace but she is marshal's grandaughter yada yada, in the end the empress died and the fox eat a magical bead/pearl from empress dowry, turn into beautiful woman. Both live happily ever after as emperor and new empress and their child. Meanwhile original empress's son has ruined personality and become an uncapable prince.
    MC of course did not love the emperor and spend her day nurturing her son, make him not lonely anymore and being responsible so he won't have prodigal personality like the original plot is.
    -rly love mother
    -having prodigal personality coz he play a lot with the fox because he's lonely, only know playing but no work. MC give him puppy and study mate to accompany him
    -one day the puppy chasing the fox, both playing, emperor is jealous and didn't like his golden fox being chased by some mutt, kill the puppy in front of the son. Son traumatized and said why father can has fox and he can't has his puppy, MC said because father is emperor so no one can offend him, but he caln do whatever he likes to you.
    -son afterward try his best so he could be stronger and can protect mother
    The fox is really jealous, childish, did not like emperor looking at other woman, did not like to stay down, like to run around the palace fucking KEPO, so the emperor almost never spent a night with empress or other concubine. She's so jealous that
    She would stratch and destroying a lower concubine's face because she is currying favor with emperor:blobfearful:
    One day the fox licking the sick emperor's face and emperor is feeling horny, but can't fuck a fox :blobsmirk:so he wait till the fox is sleeping and go to a concubine's place.
    The concubine end up being pregnant and the fox really mad because she didn't like her man sleeping with another woman, even madder because he knocked the concubine up, in anger jump and hitting pregnant concubine's belly. She miscarriaged. Physician said she won't have easy time bearing another.
    MC also destroy the magical pearl to make sure the fox can't become a human. But in the end because of the uncontrollable love, the emperor seek daoist priest to turn the fox into human. Succeded.
    After fox turn into human, emperor never spend a night with empress or the concubines, making a new "modern" palace for her and emperor to live, "inventing" gambling games and make the concubines spent money on it.
    MC feel it's enough and go to the miscarriaged concubine. She is a daughter of an influential official family. MC's plan for completing her task soon being implemented.
    The "modern" palace is burned down, at day meeting the ministers and official kowtowed saying the burning palace event is a warning from heaven because emperor is keeping a demon by his side. A demon that makes emperor neglecting work and will bring the country down. The emperor is enraged because he keep this secret deep yet these people knows. There is witness (daoist priest and an eunuch).
    The emperor is forced to choose between throne and the demon woman.
    If want the woman, must abdicate the throne. If want throne, must kill the demon. Emperor want to delay the judgement and let the fox taken first, but damn fox girl being unstable childish modern girl as she is think emperor choose throne over her. She cried and the emperor finally choose her over throne, thus abdicated. They banished from palace afterward, living in a large mansion in the city guarded by many guardsmen, unable to go everywhere.
    At first the emperor is happy because now no one could get in the way of their love, but the fox girl is increasingly become dissatisfied because it's so boring that she can't go anywhere. The emperor also not an emperor anymore. She did not like him for his wealth and power, but still think wealth and power is one of men's charm. Not working man is not charming. Fox girl also become pregnant at some point but she fell or something and miscarriaged as well.
    The miscarriaged concubine feel her revenge is finally paid off. after all, it's fox girl who make her miscarriage
    The emperor surprisingly feel better knowing she miscarriaged, he somehow feel uneasy with them having child together. A man and a fox monster?
    She also finally pent up and run around the palace again, the ex-emperor catch her everytime, she scold him how could he live a boring life this this, it's a prison. She want to flee from this prison. The ex-emperor feel bitter, why can't fox understand him, he already sacrifice so much for her, yet she still like this, can't stay home like another woman. The "true love" is not so true after all these difference in mind, MC guess.
    The son become emperor and promise his mother to always protect her and not to have a too deep feeling of love, which bring a disaster like his father. MC's task is completed and she leave the world.

i didn't read the 4th and 5th arc:blobtired:

JoshyM62, samster, Ceilo27 and 21 others like this.
  11. Tachi Works

Reading List:
    Link
    TY, great dEtaiL

12. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel has lots of dumb stupid people who has no brain. They turn into brainless foolish psycho people because of untrue love.lol
    I am so happy mc protected people from crazy dumb guys.

LunarWolf likes this.
  13. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish empress see her son become emperor. I pity her and hope she reunited with son

14. XLing91

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML?
    :blobcheeky:

15. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no ml. This story about mc changing abandoned women(cannon fodder) fate. And also She trying make sense of all brainless dumb idiot people foolish people.

16. XLing91

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh you’re right there is no romance in genre description. Sorry:notlikeblob:

17. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original empress will see the son become an emperor, watching him slowly learning the emperor jobs:blobxd: He was like a lil bit more than 5 years old when he become an emperor.

I read random arc, so here's arc 9 :
    MC become a female orc(?). Imagine primitive world where people lives in cave and hunt for life:blobhero:not even know what is farming yet.
    So the world is a bit unfair: Male Orc is powerful, handsome, great toned body, can transform into beast for hunting and surviving.
    Meanwhile Female Orc is ugly, has darken skin, very very weak, they can only stay at home waiting the males for bringing them food. Their only usefulness is for breeding, and once again because female orc is damn weak, usually can only survive one pregnancy.
    Dead mother everywhere:blobsob:
    The plot is F!protag, a transmigrated college school girl from modern world come to this primitive world, saved by a male orc of MC's tribe. She's different from female orc: beautiful, fair skinned, more petite, and bringing modern world knowledge with her, she soon become the saint/goddess for the tribe. The MC's tribe is winged tiger tribe, but soon other tribe (snake tribe, cattle tribe, dog tribe, etc) will come to her and took a liking for her too. She made a harem and made her own tribe with her harem, become a queen.
    MC is just a normal weak female orc who died when a massive earthquake came, while F!protag and her harem run away to a fertile land:facepalm:
    MC's task is to make the original body stay alive and make other female orc stay alive.
    It's a short arc:
    -sacrificing many pills and crystal to strengthen the super weak female orc body. took a long long time
    -every female orc has a male orc as spouse/companion, since female orc is scarce so the male orc is very loyal to the wife. MC's original body's future husband is one of F!protag harem member.
    She dissed him.
    -become tribe witch's apprentice because she didn't want slag future husband. Witch must not have male companion. Witch is both doctor and priest equivalent who heal people and "talk" to the world's God.
    -F!protag hate her because everyone in tribe like her except MC. She isolated MC, not giving her newly-found salt mine. MC steal them after.
    -winter is coming!:blobjoy: MC already can hunt and steal salt, so she and her friend reserve as many meat as they can. At this point MC already isolated by F!protag and harems so she didn't get any meat from males anymore. she can look for it herself
    Afterwards F!protag become pregnant but a female orc make her miscarriaged, because the female orc hate f!protag for stealing her husband into joining F!protag's harem. The female orc almost killed by F!protag but MC save her.
    And massive earthquake happen.:blobfearful:
    The males (winged tiger tribe's male can fly, other tribe also can do stuff according to their beast transformation) bring F!protag away and also bring some good females, leave the rest to die.
    MC took the abandoned females (a child male orc also in there) to a cave and shelter them there. Make a new Tribe.
    She teach them how to hunt as the males may not come to get them back.
    But the female orcs is weak, so the number is decreasing each day. But the rest getting stronger and already can hunt by group themselves.
    In the end feeling they need to become even stronger to rival males, the female orcs can't transform so MC buy a martial arts method to teach them. MC also do this so her task would be completed (ensure the survivability of other female orcs).
    After earthquake come the draught, no water. Suddenly
    Did I said in my other post I ship her with her emperor brother?
    SUDDENLY THE EMPEROR BROTHER IS HERE:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: WHY
    so the emperor brother has a gray furred pet MC find him in forest, it turns out the pet is a space creature who can jump across realms.
    and he joined MC's new tribe because he is totally incapable emperor in primitive world:blobjoy:
    The draught last a long time, finally MC try to communicate with the world's God (she's a witch remember) and the World's god, in the form of gigantic black hand, took away the two sun that made the draught, leaving the world in sudden coolness. Not long after rain poured down, after 6 month of no rain. The female orcs dances happily in the rain, soon grass grow again in the land. The tribe now can live more easily, restore their life. MC's task is complete.

Before leaving, MC's brother emperor also can go back to his world, giving MC a fei fei jade or something.
    MC ask system what happen to F!protag, and system said it goes according to original plot, she became a queen of her "country".

But it was not good at all. A country filled with a lot of male orcs and very few females, soon would be doomed to extinction.
    She also try to establish law but the orcs are too primitive, they don't like it. The fertile land the "country" was built has no beast, so for those who hunt for live, their life was really hard afterwards.
    F!protag who miscarriaged once, soon pregnant again, but the child was very weak and died young. Two month after she become pregnant again and her heart is uneasy, the child who born has human head and snake body, not belonged to human species, also not belonged to snake orc species.:hmm: sexy lamia

I could say she did not live happily ever after:blobowoevil_horns:

MC is not as violent as I thought she will, she change and adapt in every world.
    And still ship MC with brother emperor!! /no romance tho

18. Tachi Works

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    nielyti, kyry and kieshi like this.
  19. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Very long eh. Do you have recommendation which arc has good badass faceslapping plot,Tachi?:blobmelt:

20. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler about arcs. I am so liking this novel