LCD Legend of the Supreme Soldier

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by CharlieSierra, Jan 2, 2018.

1. CharlieSierra

CharlieSierra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Page: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/legend-of-the-supreme-soldier/
    Spoiler Thread: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/request-legend-of-the-supreme-soldier.54059/
    Ye Chong was a denizen of Trash Planet-12. On one fateful day, he discovered a treasure that would forever alter his destiny from a pile of junk – Mu Shang, an unknown machine with artificial intelligence and a lost memory. Together, they venture into the vast galaxy as the isolated “caveman” that was Ye Chong began absorbing all sorts of knowledge and meeting people from all walks of life. He gradually discovers more and more about his own mysterious past as well as his partner’s. Read to find out more!
    I've been reading this novel over the holidays, and since the translations have almost reached 300 chapters I thought that I should create an LCD thread for this novel since I couldn't find one. If there are any issues, please let me know and I'll fix them as fast as I can.

Anyways, here are a few questions to start off the thread:
    1) In Chapter 221, the Fal, Tappero and Cyan galaxies have been claimed and Csebesini remains free, but what about the Tian Luo galaxy?
    2) What do you all think about the name 'the Coxcomb'? I have no idea why Shang would give a starship this name.
    3) What do you all think about the new galaxy, He Yue?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    runsing likes this.
  2. deuzim

deuzim Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. WarStalkeR

WarStalkeR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to know when (at what chapter) Ye Chong and Mu Shang will reunite. It's kinda boring without Mu Shang right now.

4. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to know too

5. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eh, this topic's been merged to LCD? Great!

291 (I believe) briefly changes the scene to them. Then switches back to our poor fella in a skeleton mech.

BTW, do enlighten me. I know that the mechs, for some reason, are able to move around planets, but how much is the limit (for a mech to hop between planets)? I'm referring to the latest chapters, or unless they are still in that same planet but in a different area (which would be baffling how the Sang clan would have been trapped without meeting any civilization despite their growth).

6. wakerfy

wakerfy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey I'm reading legend of the supreme soldier (ch55 at this moment) but I don't understand how mechs height works.

How tall are they? It's like they're the size of a human (like a Space marine armor) and the following chapter they're like 10m tall.

Is there different types of mechs?

7. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most mechs are pretty big mechs.

Think of gundams (except smaller, and in 10 meter height).

Then think of powered exoskeletons, just like Space Marine armor, except much bigger. Something like Ironman's hulk buster, except he isn't in an iron armor inside another iron armor.

edited: found a more relevant imagery.

8. WarStalkeR

WarStalkeR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Chapters 310 - 330, Ye Cheng and Rui Bing reunite. At the same time, through surveillance cameras Mu & Shange identify Ye Cheng's location, but they aren't moving out yet, because they aren't ready.