LCD Virtual World: Peerless White Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! FrozenBear is a thing! Kinda... sorta... hopefully?
    And I also can't wait for thorny and nana to lear that ye cang had someone he loved very dearly and that he can't love them back.

2. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know which part of US culture you're from but he's a guy (I'm on the East Coast). He personally never addresses himself as female.
    And the character is just called that, like someone playing a character in overwatch wouldn't suddenly change the character name just because they're different genders... Mercy is Mercy!

syc likes this.
  3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, poor Nana.

lol, Thorny Rose really needs better friends

I think Zuo Yiyi may have a gambling problem ;)

Thorns and Roses is going to have a truly bad reputation this season ;)

I wonder if Zuo Yiyi plays Conviction.

4. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    He lives his life as a female. He has the hair and the clothes that make men see him as a "temptress." That means he looks like a girl every time he's in public. Meaning he's a girl that just so happens to have a male organ.

No, we are talking about the character itself, not the name of the character. The "Demoness" signifies that the character is a female. Demoness is a TYPE. It is NOT a name. There is a difference.

5. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Its stated its originally a female character but when a male uses it it becomes a male character. Your over thinking this:cookie:

6. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    THAT IS MY POINT!!!!! If it changes to a male then it should be identified/called a "demon." Not a demoness! One is male and one is female. There is a distinct difference.

7. Cryotic

Cryotic Nora's Psychic◈Nora's Silly Wife◈春雷◈暗いよ

Reading List:
    Link
    What's with all these gender this and gender that... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

8. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EDIT::: I was wrong, I apologize. I read to the end and she became a background character directly after I commented. Though he is about to start a quest with her once the league ends and I expect it will be horrid once more. I hope to get some laughs in before that.

You guys are a bunch of liars. ThornyRose isn't focused on much after they leave the village? She immediately followed them to the new city and then followed them to lil whites connection, then got a contract to manage their properties. Then they join her club. Then they meet up up in the real world and she follows them to Korea. Tsk tsk....

To be fair, Narr-master did say "in-game" so a little leeway must be given, but hammy wth man?! She didn't disappear at all. She's still everywhere. I'm dropping it again now. I was able to press through till 230 because I trusted you guys....so betrayed :cry::cry:.

Her family and FrozenBlood were pretty funny though. And I do realize that she isn't as aggressive as she used to be, but she's still around all the time, which at this point I just don't want to deal with.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  9. Kom12

Kom12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need more just a few chapters are enough

10. Nekorin

Nekorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can tag @syc and inquire it there a chapter to be release...

:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

11. Pacekot

Pacekot [Spades] [Blackjack #10]

Reading List:
    Link
    Its character name.. Its previous owner name it like that so be it.. Its like you playing game and you name your account d**khead because you have a pride on your thing.. And someday you sold your account to a girl.. That chara name still d**khead and not immediately change to bluewaffle or something.. At least not until you change its name

Isaic likes this.
  12. Isaic

Isaic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...but accurate

13. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the chaps @syc-sama

14. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuuuuuu give me more secrets!!! Let me sacrifice them to the great cat god!!!!

15. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    If it really were a character name then someone would have re-named it by now. It's like 100+ year old character. It didn't just get created. Many people have tried it out and gave up on it. Someone would have re-named it along the way if it was a character name.

16. Nekorin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the chapters.. :aww::aww::aww::aww:

Happy new year @syc-sama.

17. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    she *knows*....

18. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what? no. it was never said that he has both reproductive organs, just that he looks very much like a pretty girl so alot of guys are 'seduced' by his looks.

it's not clear if he's gay or not too and he's called a tranny by people because they are insulting/mocking him. tranny = ren yao = an insult in chinese.

and he's not a girl cus his sister calls him brother, i'd reckon that his sister is clearer on her brother's gender than the majority of people here.

Nekorin likes this.
  19. syc

syc [ 空白 ]

Reading List:
    Link
    We soon(ish) learn that it is really really expensive to change the name of a character (poor ThornyRose's wallet). It is a last resort for when the character changes too much from the original, such that the name no longer makes sense.

I believe the name is kept in honor of the character's creator (Every character in the league probably belongs to some gaming legend). The character just happens to change genders/appearance when they use in order to protect against perverts. Just my personal opinion, except for the top which is a very minor spoiler.

20. Nekorin

Reading List:
    Link
    @syc thanks fot the 3 additional chapters..

If someone directly visit your website without using nu link.. no one would notice the new 3 chapters.. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::LOL::LOL: