Spoiler 《BL》 My new life, won’t you please become peaceful!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Nov 25, 2017.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    oh man... I just read the 1st chapter and was like LOLZ... Now I wonder if its all dark and angsty now...

ichigofanz likes this.
  2. li.king24

li.king24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this good..?

3. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far it's fluffy n simple, not much angst yet besides the birth n restricting(?) of Cass's power in the tl-ed chapters :blobReach: (it's still early in the tl-ed chapters)

li.king24 likes this.
  4. leedalys

leedalys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im afraid to read the new translated chapter....:blobfearful::blobfearful:
    guess I will wait for spoiler first.:sweating_profusely: My kokoro is fragile, I can't break it too often... :blobsad:

cheerydandan likes this.
  5. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    ...oh. Is this true?:blobwoah:

+2

lazynoodles and Ease like this.
  6. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I got from MTL at least. But I could be wrong, I did skip like 50+ chapters just to skim the current few ones.

7. lets_go_stargazing

lets_go_stargazing New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi~ Translator here. Just here to say:
    - If you've read the "spoiler" and decided not to read the novel, don't, cause the novel's great.
    - Spoilers are not 100% accurate ( MTL for Thai does not work )
    - Go read a tragedy if you want to know the ending - I'm not translating a tragedy here
    - Don't you think it's more fun to sit and anticipate what might happen in the novel instead of reading "spoilers" which aren't even accurate

That's the end of my rant but anyways~, thanks for supporting the translation!

WagKalimutan, Hanaru, kxep and 14 others like this.
  8. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess a few ppl did read the translated chapters and it wasn't to their liking, especially they are not a fan of otome setting or so?

It's known by many that MTL spoilers aren't 100% accurate. After all it's MTL, especially some mentioned they just skipped to the end so yea they did mention it.

Welp, spoilers. RIP. Spoilers can be either of the raws that are not translated yet or of the translated chapters. Most use the spoiler tag that is hidden so everyone has to click onto it to actually see it.

It's more likely ppl will still read it when they went through the spoiler thread to check whether its to their taste and as for the one spoiling on the tl's site.... that happens sadly everywhere...

Hanaru and pettes like this.
  9. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    So... The novel isn't angst?? :aww:

Translator-sama, your words have rekindled my hopes for this novel. I really loved the chapters, so hilarious, Andi hope this doesn't descend into full on darkness and pain. I hope Gil retains his silly and funny personality and MOAR FLUFF.

:cookie:Cookie for Translator-sama.:cookie:

10. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm.... not a tragedy..... i felt the spoilers were a bit dark..... thank you translator, my interest came back and I will be looking forward to the translations (not that I wasn't already)

Boinkers likes this.
  11. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translator-sama I'm pretty sure that the better half of the people here would read the novel when fully translated unless they're already reading it. I know that I always read all tl-ed bl novels anyway (even the BE's even though I always cry a river at the end) cause there are really too few of them out, and especially since its a HE (and plot looks good even if if has dark vibes), I mean this thread not dying out speaks for itself.
    <----- thanks translator San for the hard work and also sorry for not checking out each updated chapter when they're out since I like stacking up until at least 3/4 of the novel is tl-ed.
    It went on discord once that the tl-ers aren't getting enough comments and support for they're work and I really do feel bad sometimes since I don't comment much on the updated chapters when they're out and all. I have no clue where I'm going with the commentary (probably panicking cause of my exams) but really, thanks for the hard work.

Kittsune, Fieyy-Qa and Shizun like this.
  12. pettes

pettes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually Arthur Pendragon is
    The Mc's older brother from the original world. In order to save Mc and his sister after the incident that killed them, he put them both in the game/or some kinda classified project he's developing in the original world. Thus, he's basically a god of this world
    and that's how far the story progressed?

well, I guess spoilers should end right here. If that's what the translator wishes. I appreciate the translator's effort in translating for all of us!

FunSmiles, Hanaru, swordfish and 10 others like this.
  13. pettes

pettes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Naturally the stories by this writer end with a HE. I encourage you guys to keep reading it because it has many intrigues and subplots. Sorry if I make you feel bad and stop continuing the story because of the spoilers. that wasn't my intention - I just gave spoilers because since I'm Thai anyway I can read it, that's all.

haweii, Fuyuneko, Haigi and 4 others like this.
  14. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for more chapters.... but on a trip

15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey does Cass actually care about Gil? Or did he grow up twisted and spoiled due to Gil?

Fuyuneko and mereumsama like this.
  16. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    No, sorry, but don't go to the spoilers page to rant if you don't want people to spoil stuff. It's the SPOILERS page. Even if you're the translator.

I know that you've done a pretty difficult job translating this novel, and we thank you for that... but your rant was totally besides the point. Again, this is a Spoiler page, lmao!~

The main guy giving out spoiler is Thai anyways, that's what he said.

I'm seriously wondering what's the ending ship here.

B2j, swordfish, Misaki Yata and 6 others like this.
  17. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    well, just cuz theres spoiler thread here, doesnt mean it was us spoiling it in her site. So yea half understandable.

Anyway.... unlike what was said before, the mtl im reading is quite readable and follows so far the trans. chap.

18. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL'd the raws they are pretty understandable with the exception of a few chapters.

MC is kinda cray cray
    and cruel

and we can all blame it all to elder brother
    not sure what his deal is other than super brocon

Overall I like it

19. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found the novel yesterday and I'm liking it so far. I thought Gil would stay the goody bro/sis-con weak-willed person but I guess from the spoilers he actually does have a dark side like all the other characters.

I like it. Alot. Thanks for the spoilers. It just made me wanna spam MTL but unfortunately I can't make heads or tails with the thai-google translate so...just gotta wait for the translations.

PS: I'm rooting for the MC being the 'gentle' top~

cheerydandan likes this.
  20. NotReading

NotReading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not 100% sure since the author didn't write details but
    But MC is uke for sal ( but yeah it's not very clearly in MTL who is topping)
    they did it when sal was 30 lmao
    both seemed akward and shy?

Audene likes this.