Chinese Transmigration: Countryside Scenery

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by BlueRose32, Jan 6, 2018.

1. BlueRose32

BlueRose32 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Transmigration: Countryside Scenery
    Raw Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/12881.html
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: The premise is sweet and I just love the development of the couple's relationship. The ML is mute and as a result the MC has to learn to understand his signs. After a point the MC acts like he doesn't understand ML's signs, when he does. The MC transmigrates from the future and as a result is somewhat detached from the going-ons around him. The story itself isn't that serious and the ML's attempts at winning over the MC is sweet.

@HesheFell Description:

The mc's sister fed him some water, that allows men to get pregnant, and threw our seme (Also drugged, I think) into the same room with him. They do the deed and when the typical cheap CN dad gets home, he's all too happy to kick his son out and marry him off. No good sister spins a tale of our uke and seme being so in love, he wanted to have his child. Song Wei doesn't argue because he is happy to get away from the Song Manor. But he's not open to being with a man either, because he's from the 21st century. The values aren't the same.
    Shen Jun Xi, the male lead, is actually not just some dirty farmer. He's an accomplished scholar who was on his way to fame until, in the middle of helping his struggling family, he got sick and lost his voice. That was the end of his career, so the rest of the Shen family feels really bad about it. Shen Jun Xi suffers from low self esteem at times and desperately wants Song Wei's love and acceptance.

2. ninish

ninish ✿Fujoshi✿ [#224~] [Dʀᴀɢᴏɴɪsᴛ] [Lᴜʀᴋᴇʀ Lᴇᴇᴄʜ]

Reading List:
    Link
    HITS +1 BUTTON
    LOVES +1 BUTTON
    ABUSES +1 BUTTON

3. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh!! i want to read

4. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom: YES! More BL novels! :cookie::cookie::cookie:

5. EveningWind

EveningWind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Details Spoilers Please...is it Fluffy ?? Aww I want to know more:aww::aww:

6. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I tried to read the raws and I kinda got confuse is the mc the bottom or the top because I thick I just read that the mc did the ML . And if so then how did he end up pregnant.