LCD CITY OF SIN

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon2.0, Dec 12, 2017.

1. sketchn98

sketchn98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Must have missed that.

I'll still like this novel a lot because I don't have the same taste as you.

2. famous35

famous35 I don't feel like it.

Reading List:
    Link
    You miserable bastard, have you nothing better to do?

The novel is greatly interesting so far with its multi dimensions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
    sketchn98 likes this.
  3. neetKING

neetKING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah exactly you self appreciating bastards....huhuhu

i am not doubting your taste budddy i am just saying just like every other novel it also has its shortcomings and for those who want to read it should know about it ....if they

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2018
    sketchn98 likes this.
  4. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    @neetKING Story is still only 27 chapters old, author is fleshing out MC's character and not his powers. You said his powers should converge, it did right? I mean precision gave rise to digital and wisdom allowed him to see through stuff. He'll become a runemaster which is the culmination of those two abilities.

neetKING likes this.
  5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like the author is over explaining shit so far. I'm just waiting for the plot to go foward. I'm pretty much tired of this Stevens dude. Instead of story flow we got too much descriptions that will be forgotten soon I bet. We got way more story when he was with his mother. Deep Blue arc is pretty lame so far maybe if they speed up translations it might be better.

7. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the drama, author is showing the POV of the villain like why does he act like a dipshit? stakes involved for him, the cruelty of the world which has a bearing on his actions, author is fleshing out so much details about a villain who is going to die and through that he's also giving insights about the way the world works. He's also talking about how innocent lives are destroyed because of this dipshit's actions, intentionally or otherwise.

sketchn98 likes this.
  8. sicarius_kk

sicarius_kk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Started it expecting the standard of WMW but it couldn't keep me interested even for 20 chapters.

9. Thegreat

Thegreat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is like way of choices. The author is focusing on the characters and not worrying about cultivation right now. I think the novel will pick up in about 20 or so chapters. These few chapters are so you have a better understanding of what’s to come.... or that’s what I expect from an author that made a WMW type novel.

sketchn98 likes this.
  10. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see it going in the way of WMW. Leylin's character was set from the beginning, he was the only constant in the novel while the little character developments we saw were from pseudo MC's and one particular female who shows up at the last third of the novel but in this novel MC is continuously changing, he is being tempered by the cruelty of the world, and author is showing different POVs of other characters, author right now is laying foundations for the shit that MC will pull in the future chapters.

tl;dr: The author's writing style is vaguely similar to print novel style that's all.

sketchn98 likes this.
  11. WearyRain

WearyRain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the author is really giving me lots of reasons to hate Steven...

12. sketchn98

sketchn98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seducing sharon is the #1 stupidest thing a character has said so far. congrats minnie you get the darwin award because sharons gonna murder you and steven.

13. Ananya

Reading List:
    Link
    That guy's fate will be really worse! I'm calling it! He will ultimately try to off MC but will end up with a fate far worse than Randolph.

14. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    Sighs force sex with a 13 year old. They can never just have casual normal sex in these novels well the MC at least. Even if they can't write out the scene and you can imply it. I'm really starting to think these are their sex fantasies these authors.

15. RanGa

RanGa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its just their bad writing they need some sort of plot convenience to jump start the story/arc because fuck writing proper character interactions and development casue that would be too fucking hard but yeah the bs forced sex scenes get on my nerves too after awhile.

16. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep if its consexual sex I wouldn't mind as much but damn their favorite one is that aphrodisiac mess. They should literally just do it like IET sometimes you know they had sex because of kids didn't even have to explain it. Problem is with this author he goes out his way to explain other shit but male and female I'm going to make the MC berserker and attempt to rape his master but change it up so she wanted it too.

17. Thegreat

Thegreat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I’m not sure about this one but it seems like the author was setting this up from the beginning. Remember the maid that wasn’t allowed to take his virginity. I feel like it was Sharon who set that rule up. Makes me wonder why.....

18. RanGa

RanGa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the maid just didn't want too because she thought it would harm him but then later just decided to be stupid.

19. RanGa

RanGa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah honestly the aphrodisiac thing is just well god its really fucking over used if it should be used at all even and as far as sex goes in general in these novels well its fine i think to have it and show it whatever but the set up for alot of these things is so forced and its just dumb especially when they just use it as a pretext for some part of the plot or just to get the mc together with the girl its ridiculous like do they not understand that they could just write it out and unfold it as a normal series of events instead of having these out of the blue sex scenes. They aren't even that out of the blue because they are that foreshadowed and overused that you can tell a mile away whats going to take place where and when so the shock vaule of them is extremely underwhelming but I suppose that its just some wired writing tactic that they try to use for some reason.

20. -M4-

-M4- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, she 'said' the enforcers didn't allow her to take it further than teasing. It was a bit before that Steven or something showed up in front of her and convinced her to sell him her 'services'. The enforcer part was planned by Sharon according to these chapters, along with his meal plan (which definitely had some kind of aphrodisiac or stimulant to his dormant nature).

From how I read it, Sharon also knows something about that dormant part of Richard's that flares up once in a while.