Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 554:
    QKX and HXY looked at each other. Not knowing what the was going on, they hurriedly open their phone then became surprised. YWW stood there silently with no change of expression. QML was still trying to urge YYY to hurry and get someone to delete these things, YYY looks gloomy and tells her it's too late. It was spreading fast, with the award ceremony already being finished, QML's things became the hot topic. The worst part is QML wasn't the only one. Many entertainers from Huang Tian Entertainment were now being questioned by the public. People in the banquet hall started to gossip one after another while whispering towards QML's direction. Hearing their gossip, QML face changed to fear, she asks GZY and YYY to quickly get PR to help her delete all these things! GZY scolds her and tells her to shut up! PR won't be able to help, with things already spreading, deleting won’t have any effect, taking drugs is enough to ruin any entertainers careers. QML is finished. They spend so much resources and energy on her, but now it's all finished. In order to avoid the crowd and swarm of reporters, they tried to hurry out of the banquet hall. Before leaving, GZY's gloomy eyes fell onto YB's body for a moment. As a response, YB gave a provocative smile. GZY's pupils contracted, he doesn't know why, but this man gives him a bad feeling... Similar to hell, everything that wasn't possible that he said to him had actually happened. Thinking how that man had previously said before as if it was a prophecy that "his horoscope doesn't seem so prosperous" made him feel suddenly worse. As for HXY, looking at YB again, his face looked completely mystified. He doesn't really know fortune telling, does he?

Got an exam today and is busy tomorrow, won't be doing any longer summaries till Saturday (maybe).

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    Blood A, Pristine Xia, riyo and 26 others like this.
  2. keima

keima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck on exam! :blobhero:

I wanna see the downfall of GYX & YYY. Is YWW behind the scandal of QML??

Lariterus likes this.
  3. MisteRev

MisteRev Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh I just read the entirety of this thread and I'm already thirsty for more!! :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

4. JNaomi

JNaomi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry that’s one of the common symptoms lol additionally you will develop M tendencies and even diabetes...

5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the club :blob_pompom:

Hanaru and Lariterus like this.
  6. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will be doing chapter 547 ...

7. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u:blobmelt: :sushi_sigh:

Lariterus likes this.
  8. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 547: I STILL WANT TO WIN THE PRIZE

YWW was also thinking about it at that moment. HYX did tell her about it. But it was long time ago and she had completely forgotten it.

“I'm going to ... Are you sure? you sure I made this bet with QKK?” YWW still couldn't accept it.

HYX nodded, "Of course I am sure, but was impressed by you that you made QKK blush!"

YWW: “..."

HYK ignored it and comforted YWW, “But I bet that the possibility of QKK winning is low, hence not to worry about.”

It's not a good thing to say and everyone feels it's impossible for her to win as no matter how much this movie sells, it's too hard for a commercial movie to win a prize.

YWW face was black and hold her forehead, and thought, “The problem is QKK will definitely win.”

She didn't dare to be so sure, but being reborn for so long has confirmed that everything she predicts is the same as the trajectory of past life.

The heart is so tired ah …

How can she make the bet?

Let you drink! Let you drink! Let you not listen to Baby!

“Hey, you two, what are you whispering about?” QKK said with discontent.

“Well, nothing much …” HYK said hurriedly and sat upright.

YWW also immediately sat upright although her heart was in a mess.

Now I can only hope that QKK forget about it….

On the side QKK was holding her chin and whispered, “Hey, unfortunately, actually I also want to win, so that I can kiss the little brother fortune teller”

But….

YWW wanted to die.

HYK listen and called OKK more intimately (?) with head full of black lines, you so much older than others and you tell her little brother is really good? (?)

In a very sad mood, tonight's award ceremony has finally begun.

On the stage, the two hosts enthusiastically said an opening speech, followed by an opening performance, and then the big screen began to quickly play the film nominated tonight.

"Well, now we're going to o to the awards that we've been looking forward to. The first award we have to award tonight is the best Editing Award..."

The annual awards ceremony of the order is changed, basically according to the level of influence and tear to sort (?), in addition to the best film needs to put in the end, the best director, and the Best Actor are adjusted according to the situation, the organizers will put the biggest suspense in the end.

This time, for example, the best actress has been torn to the top and only the best film award, was shot in the last position of the bottom second.

In front of the hot spot is a few insignificant small awards, HYK took the opportunity to chat, “YB, how did you predict it last time? I hear you say, Zhao Mingzhe is the best newcomer, best supporting actress is Lin Jiayin, best male actor is Mengliang Yu, Li Zhongyi……? I'm not mistaken, right?”

YWW had no words, she actually put the list of several important awards out …

QKK smiling came to the opening deliberately added, "And I have me, is my best actress!"

YWW: "..."

Give me a break, please...

"The next announcement is ... Best Rookie Award! This year's new people are all strong ah, really hard to choose, do not know the best new king who will be? Let's wait and see! ”

At this time, the stage has been a small climax, to announce the Best Newcomer award.

9. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 548: I REALLY WANT TO FOLLOW YOU

On the big screen, the nominees for the best rookie award starts playing.

Li Yi "Perfect conjugal bliss"......

Jiang Senyi "One hundred and one nights"...

Zhao Mingzhe's "Spring banquet"...

Gong Xu's "Love won't come"...

……

The host said well, what strength, what fierce competition, in fact, this session due to the major film and television companies are pushing the flow of small companies, the new actors acting skills are generally not high, is simply a dwarf inside pick general (?).

Even Gong Xu was nominated, and it was conceivable how bad the Best Rookie award were.

This is Zhao Mingzhe was before Zhou Wenbin's artist, also through his nurturing, his investors, only high priced directing took so a purely literary film award (?).

"The winner of the Best Newcomer award is the actor who plays the role of the man in the Spring Banquet, Zhao Mingzhe! Congratulations! ”

Finally, the host announced the winner of the award.

The crowd symbolically applauded.

On the side QKK smiled, “Ah, congratulations fortune little elder brother, count on oh!”

YWW lightly cough, "well, it's not difficult to guess..."

In the front row GYZ and YYY and other people looked at the person who got the award, did not show much reaction, but its Best Newcomer award and did not look down on it.

The front row, gu ze and Yeyi and other people see the world's people led this award, and not much reaction, but a best newcomer, they are not put in the eye.

Qi Meilin deliberately hiss said “Is it not a rookie award, what is there to be proud of? Who doesn't know the best newcomer of this year sucks? Even Gong Xu was nominated! “”

Hearing Gong Xu name being mentioned again, YWW helplessly sigh.

Almost everyone used the phrase "Even Gong Xu is nominated" to belittle the Best Rookie award, it can be imagined that the boy's reputation is worse.

Therefore, this time she deliberately did not let Gong Xu to the scene, or there will be another storm.

Although Gong Xu did not come to be scolded, but the influence can be a little less careful.

Now this thorny guy is in her hands, washing white is a long road to a big project, only a little bit by little...

HYK also understood YB’s mood and patted her shoulder to comfort, “condolences ...”

HYK paused and hen opened his mouth, “But I was really surprised, I didn't expect you to accept Gong Xu!”

Gong Xu was handed to YB was not spread, but HYK knew people and hence he knew about. He was also surprised for a long time.

He didn't know whether to congratulate him or to sympathise with him.

YWW can only wry smile, “Well, Gong Xu is a red line, you know, I'm very short of people now! So can only take it slowly! “

HYK naturally knew that it was not easy to take Gong Xu, and said with a smile, "In fact, I really want to follow to you ..."

YWW looked at HYK unexpectedly. It wasn't HYK first time to say this. So laughed, “Come on, you are a global actor, how can I bring you to follow me...”

HYK’s eyes focused on the youth, "Then you can work hard, for one day you can take me!”

YWW knew he was joking and nodded, "Okay, I have to to work hard! To be able to take you as a professional goal! "

HYK heard, staring at the youth face with a smile, "Ah, I am looking forward to it. ”

10. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 549: IS THE SAME

The best new award is two lace awards, followed by the best male actor award.

The best male nominees are all powerful, and hard to guess. The world of Tang Xing Huo, and the heavenly Meng Liang Yu, are he most popular winners.

Although YWW did not want to sing decline around the world, but this time the best male actor, is indeed Meng Liang Yu, as he is steadily better.

And MLY was also nominated for another new man around the globe.

MLY is an old man around the world. When his father was still there, his father had been very solid. His father had not taken the award seriously. This award should make his situation better.

HYK thought, “The best male actor, it is not easy to guess, YB, are you sure that Meng Liang Yu is going to win? Tang Xing Huo's performance is really good this time... "

"It's really hard to speculate ..." said YWW, solemnly.

QKK said, “I think TXH has a great possibility that the last banquet met several judges group, I see their evaluation of TXH is quite high......”

The three people were talking about the list of the winners as the host said a lot of nonsense and finally announced the winners of the list.

“The winner of the best male actor is— MLY! Congratulations!”

The applause rang, the camera aimed at the direction of the MLY, everyone got up and embrace MLY to congratulate.

Although they actually want another male artist to win the prize, but MLY is also a global entertainer.

In the back rows of seats, TXH shrugged.

TXH often hang out with GX and other people, also the representatives of second generation of rich artists. Although his acting skills were much better than that of Gong Xu, he didn't care much about the awards.

“Congratulations” QKK “Oh, fortune, little brother, you're right!”

YWW smiled and did not speak, yes, she was right, she can not fall all guess to she will say?

On the stage, MLY was excited to say the the acceptance speech.

Like other artists, he said thanks to the audience, director company, then added, "Finally, thank you for my Father! Because of his appreciation and support, I can walk to where I am today! "

Outsiders may feel that MLY s talking about Ye Shaoan, but the circle of insiders know that MLY is Ye Shaoting's excavation (?).

YWW listened to MLY words and had some feeling.

The father's vision is not wrong, MLY still remember the kindness of his father, even to say said it would offend the top now.

Sure enough, YYY and GYZ heard MLY words, and their faces were not very good.

HYK as a stranger can not help but sigh, "This MLY, is a man..."

The next two awards are the best Sound effects and best documentary, followed by the third little climax, the best female actor.

This award is really hard to guess, tear force only to the extent best actress, the audience and the industry are all noisy, the fans are also pinch the hype.

Even YYY and GYZ’s expression has become a bit dignified up, intently staring at the big screen.

QKK held her chin, “The best female actor nominees are really strong, everyone is roughly the same…..”

HYK echoed, “Indeed, I see even the panel had hard time to pick the winner”

Blood A, Nanashy, proudyleo and 21 others like this.
  11. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 550: LUCKY

Compared to the tense discussion and waiting for the results by crowd, on the side YWW secretly yawned, obviously some bored look.

The sense of the foreseen scenario is just like looking at the criminal detective in advance to know who the murderer is.

Well, life is really boring...

Compared to the tense discussion and waiting for the results of the crowd, the side of the Ye Ying secretly yawned, look a little bored.

The feeling of predicting the plot is just like seeing the criminal in advance to see who the murderer is.

Ah, life is really boring ah …

Sure enough, the host, in order to create a sense of suspense, after a lot of nonsense, said the name of the winner - "Congratulations, Miss Lin Jiayin!"

With the announcement of best female actor, HYK and QKK had startled expression, could not help but looked towards YWW direction.

HYK picks his eyebrows slightly, “Even three..."

After a long range of small awards, it finally came to the attention of the post emperor.

"The exciting moment is coming, and the next thing to announce is tonight's winner!”

Listening to the host on the stage, YWW is almost asleep.

"Is it very sleepy?" HXY asked.

YWW slightly shrugged her shoulders, “To know the answer in advance, ah, of course, its boring”

“You ah …” HYK thought she was joking and helplessly shook her head.

However, almost in the YWW voice down the moment, host finally announced the winner, “Tonight, Gold Orchid Award the Best male winner is ..." Li Zhongyi!”

The audience burst into applause.

HYK could not help but exclaim, "Your luck is too good, five awards, guessed four!" ”

Oh, yes......

Fifth this also immediately guessed the biggest gold Orchid award …

QKK laughed, “Even I, looking forward, I will not really be movie queen?”

In front of the back three people heard QKK dialogue, very sarcastically murmured, “Laugh, some people can really thick skinned! I see you believe this swindler, also letter a letter to the broad masses of netizens, you are the most unlikely actress to take the actress League list No.1!”

Qi Meilin was also nominated and winning the chance is not low, she and QKK are similar, QM nature is to catch the opportunity and to trample QKK.

Compared to QKK countless of time, QM reputation is much better, the circle is a clean, inspirational goddess.

Every time QM’s team release, to QKK out to do comparison, 每次祁美琳的团队发通稿,都要把乔可歆拿出来做对比,顺带着踩乔可歆一脚。(?)

However, in fact, have been carefully studying acting is precisely all QKK, the eyes of the public inspirational goddess Qi Meilin, private life is not fit to be seen......

However, in fact, has been the intention to study the acting is precisely the people black, and the public eye of the inspirational goddess Timirin, Private life is, unsightly… (?)

[然而,实际上,一直在用心钻研演技的恰恰是众人黑得体无完肤的乔可歆,而大众眼中的励志女神祁美琳,私下的生活却是,不堪入目……]

QKK said directly, “I believe it's none of your business!”

"Swindler …"

YWW listened, thoughtfully murmur, immediately said, “I cheat advice Miss Qi a night road, always hit the ghost.”

Ye Ying smell speech, thoughtfully murmured, then open the way, "I this liar to advice Miss Qi, Night Road walk much, always hit ghosts.(?)” [我这个骗子得忠告祁小姐一句,夜路走多了,总会撞到鬼的。]

Unfortunately, I just counted, just tonight, after the Gold Orchid Awards ceremony, Miss Qi will have a deep slump, perhaps I can sell you a crack to break the law!

QM immediately laughed, “Ah, is really laughable, I entered the entertainment circle so long, this is the first time to see a fool like you, you have now fallen to accept even this kind people?”

QM ridiculed, YWW just came to do the next good, “Well, Meilin.” (?)

YWW silenced QM and said, “Speaking with you has lowered my identity!” (?)

12. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 551: THE MASTER’S LEVEL

"Did you frighten her?" HYK asked.

YWW picked her eyebrows, "You guess?”

Although HYK did not speak, but thought YWW frighten people casually.

In between song and dance performances were inserted, before moving to the tonights grand finale of the film award.

Several of the nominated films were shown in the slides.

Fang Min, “A letter from Paris”

Qi Meilin, “My mother”

Shen Rou, “The deep Palace"

QKK, "Jing Shu biography"

The two host, man and women in the above echoed after each other.

Man: “Oh, my God! I'm so nervous! Who is this gold Orchid Award winner in the end? ”

Female: “Don't keep me in suspense, quickly released! Everyone can't wait! ”

Man: “Why don't you guess who it is?”

Female: “his is too difficult to guess, I can not guess, can give a hint?”

The two hosts chatted and talked about is not the final analysis of who is, the urgency of everyone under the stretch of the neck, but obviously the organizers want this effect.

The big screen on the stage was divided into four cells, and the responses of the four nominees were presented to all audiences.

Until the suspense paved almost, he male host let go, “Well, look at the request for beauty sake, give you a clue, the name of the winner is...... Three words!”

The hostess immediately exclaimed, "Wow, this is a big hint! Does that mean that the winner is a QM or QKK?"

Accompanied by the words of the host, the audience is also an uproar, all of them looked toward the direction of QKK and QM.

This tip is more than a big ah, has been a direct release of the answer?

QKK's face immediately black sank a bit, no matter who, she does not want her rival QM to win.

But now the results have become a foregone conclusion, do not want to know how QM will be ridiculed.

As for the front row, QM, YYY, QZB, Entertainment artists, all smiled, QM almost have to conceal the color of surprise.

There was even an artist who began to congratulate her.

Lin Jiayin smiled and congratulated, “Sister Lin, congratulations!”

QM looked toward the rear and then deliberately said, “Don't rush the congratulations, haven't announced the answer, that is a Xin is not necessarily!”

Because at the moment the camera is on, can only endure not on the spot with her turn, but in the heart of a burst of depressing depressed.

Since her debut, no effort has been seen by anyone, and she has even begun to wonder if she has paid a lot of attention.

On side HYK’s face also some regrets, wry smile, said, “I did not expect this entertainment heaven really get double crown……”

YWW helplessly, “Hello, you two of this master's level is so mistrust ah?”

QKK thought YWW was trying to comfort her, but at the moment of her mood really is unable to let go.

Perhaps from the very beginning, she shouldn't have any ridiculous so-called actor's sense of belief and career dream. Instead of continuing to be a vase, continue to earn her money ...

"Well, not a suspense, and then suspense, you are expected to throw eggs on the stage, following, by our former actress, Qiu Yue, Qiu beauty to announce the answer!”

In fact, the presenter's hint has been equal to the release of the answer, the people have not been so worried.

Qiu Yue stood in front of the microphone, opened the envelope in the hand, the next second, eyes seem to across a surprise, after a pause, continue to talk, “46th session, Gold Orchid Award, the best female actor, the winner is ...”

Accompanied by the voice of the award, the front row of the QM stood up and on the side respond people started congratulating her, while the rest slowly stood up.

“The winner of the best female actress is … Jing Shu biography… QKK”

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  13. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 552: IS BETTER TO CASH THE BET NOW?

With the announcement made by Qiu Yue, there was a moment of silence in the scene.

Everyone thought they heard it wrong.

What is the name of Qiu Yue just announced?

QKK…. ?

Not QM but QKK! How is that possible?

The front row has already stood up the QM delicate face instantly lifeless in there, the ecstasy of the eyes filled with unbelievable.

And more than QM, QKK herself is surprised more.

Even by the thousands from reviled immovable QKK revealed rare, confused and startled expression.

“Xin elder sister! Xin elder sister……”

Finally HYK reminded, QKK recovered back, the first reaction is toward HYK and YWW.

All his guesses have come true...

The young bright and firm eyes, QKK heart uncontrolled wave moment.

Why didn't she find out that when YB said she was going to be the actress, there was no joke on her face?

He really thought she's going to win this award…

At the moment, the silence of the scene of a sudden recovery of sound, thunderous applause from the scene, he director group static Shu biography", as well as a universal entertainment artist, many are excited to go to QKK to congratulate.

QM was still sitting and sat down in a stiff face.

However, the scene where she had just got up earlier was photographed by a camera.

This gold Orchid Award Best female, best actor, all the flowers all entertainment, if God took the film, only got a rookie of the global entertainment this is really thoroughly discredited.

Who would have thought the last moment that there was such a great reversal, out of a dark horse who also didn't expect to win, was the winner QKK, let everyone stunned.

YYY has always been indifferent gentle face apparently showing a trace of embarrassment, but still in a generous smile and applause, beside her QZB face is dark.

After all, when the host interviewed him, he had said so full, but now he was in public face ...

Around the applause, congratulations, hugs, this feeling from hell to heaven, it lost to the extreme suddenly get new feeling, let QKK's mind violently concussion.

Next second, she crossed HYK, stood next to YB, whispered in the youth ear softly, “Thank you, fortune teller little brother …”

YWW, immediately said back generously, "Xin elder sister, congratulations, do not thank me, this not related to me, is you who truly deserve it!"

QKK slow under the excitement, suddenly blinked her eyes open, “In any case, you have won, I this person as now to cash the bet?”

YWW immediately dumbfounded, “Huh?"

HYK quickly took advantage of the embrace congratulations, stopped QKK, reluctantly said in her ear, “Xin elder sister"! So many people watching ”

Han Yunyu hurriedly take advantage of hug congratulate, will stopped, helplessly in ear remind way, don't make Xin elder sister! Look so many people are watching! ”

As QKK is in public occasion she kiss YB directly in front of so many people.

At the same time, the host excitedly said on stage, "Congratulations QKK! Please come her to receive the award!"

This QKK only regret, “Okay, then I'll go up!”

“Well, Xin elder sister you go quickly……” YWW wiped the sweat.

So completely unafraid of gossip, in the whole entertainment circle, probably only her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAN'T TO THE REST CHAPTER 553-555.

14. Lariterus

Lariterus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobowoevil_horns:HUAHAHAHA!!
    Feel the slaps you stupidconceitedmaggots!
    Slap you till your head looks like a pig's head! I feel refreshed! Hope YYY drop dead soon for all i care

Lilpriestess likes this.
  15. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused about something....so did the MC get into a terrorist attack and lost her memories?

Lilpriestess likes this.
  16. dontwanttotell

dontwanttotell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapters out ...
    The QRX dog (don't really remember the name) is still going on about as to how YWW (a vase) can't compare to QRX the real matriach and then there are some guys full on worship mode for her
    On the other hand YWW is training with 11
    She is a passive fighter so unless she is attacked she can go on offense
    11 is getting better and better and was finally able to stop one of YWW fist for the first time (he was sent flying the next because he got distracted by the joy of being able to stop her fist)

17. JNaomi

JNaomi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls tell me this is chapter 555 only and not 555-559

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm writing shorts of it right now. :blobhero:

//Taking short break from my exam reviews

19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 555: I like the Tyrannosaurus rex types
    HXY asks about his future love life/marriage partner, since YWW changed his future, she has no clue. QKX asks what about her? YWW has no idea who it could of been before her early death. QKX feels regrettable how though she's interested in YB, YB already has a girlfriend. QKX asks YB if he'll come to the party, YB tells her that he has to call his girlfriend first. QKX questions why YB has to report this, HXY tells her that YB's girlfriend is strict. QKX is surprised that YB is afraid of his girlfriend, after all, he'd been flirting with men and woman that night. YB says he likes the tyrannosaurus rex types... QML is abandoned and banned. QKX's movie soars in the box office again, breaking records, as well as getting positive developments for the first time. YWW had been focus on work, study, and training 11 for the captain assessment.

20. JNaomi

JNaomi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pffft hahahahahahahhah:blobparty:

xyxy6409 and blueoddog like this.