Should i just beat him up?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Exterial, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Karma

Karma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its not most likely wont help. teacher would be forced to help because its become a big situation

2. Exterial

Exterial @pocketbear ,much oneesama, very friendly, kawaii.

Reading List:
    Link
    Teacher told me to beat him up, he said that in the middle of class too.

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  3. Artesia

Artesia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he does that then the bully wins, the teachers will ask other students, his group will side with him and the others will stay quiet and then op gets the blame, I hate teachers because if there ignoring it now then they won't do anything

Exterial likes this.
  4. Yimfor

Yimfor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not learn why is a bully? He is also a person, and depending on the way he was raised, he may have been influenced by some tragic event in his childhood that lead him to be a bully.
    I also had a bully when I was a 4th grader and I talked to him one day and learned we aren't that different. Now he is my best friend and we are still talk today, even after high-school. Violence is never the answer to make in this cases. Remember: words strike harder than any fist can.

5. LolliGothQueen

LolliGothQueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats the same as not helping :blobthumbsdown:. yeah don't expect the teacher to help you he will most likely ignore everything unless you can blackmail him

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  6. LolliGothQueen

LolliGothQueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chance of this happening is extremely small i'm happy it worked for you but it will most likely not help again.

Slayerwolfx2 and Exterial like this.
  7. Karma

Karma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from op's post above it seems the teachers know about it and want the op to deal with it. so if op does get the teacher involved in a case with the bully reporting a threat the teacher already knows whats happening and most likely would trust the op instead of the bully or other students involved with the bully

Exterial likes this.
  8. Exterial

Reading List:
    Link
    Researched a bit, facebook and asked around, nothing. Anyway reason hes here in the school for failures is because he got kicked out his last one for ditching to much, oh yeah and that one occasion he was bullying some kids, principal came, he hit the principal.
    All in all he aint a guy that will suddenly turn good with some heart to heart talk.

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  9. Lesbian Unicorn

Lesbian Unicorn [Deamon Prince] [Absolute Xenophobe]

Reading List:
    Link
    find some creative way to mess him up...

learn where he lives, when he goes home, when he wakes up..

you can do a LOT of fucked up shit with that and it is not hard to do either.

10. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh it's you again...

Couldn't you just move school or something? Is that the only special school around your area?

Well, the best way to deal it is just with patience and by ignoring them, pretending them not to exist. Those kind of people takes thrill in getting other recognizing them because of their deeds. By ignoring him and just treating him like an air and shrugging off his bullying like it was nothing, they'll lose interest pretty fast. If they keep taking your stuff then you'll just need to put them somewhere where he can't casually get it, in the bag maybe. Don't put them on top of your table where they can casually snatch it and don't use expensive stationery.

Well, those are my advice. Although I have fair experience in getting bullied, they usually lose interest on me pretty fast with my "I don't really care attitude".
    Though avoiding people in the first place is the best way for me.

11. Exterial

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a 10 person school for failures.
    Literally only reason im here is because nobody else wants me. No other choice.
    Edit: also bag ain't safe, took out the tissue esk thingy for washing my glasses that I kinda forgot i even had out of my bag during break and had his minions cut it up.
    Literally have to take everything with me cant even leave my bag in class... He isnt dumb tho and wont cross the line f.e he wont steal my phobe or anything like that.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  12. Lesbian Unicorn

Reading List:
    Link
    you could also get some friends and beat him up...

Numbers are ALWAYS better

in the real world it's nearly impossible to win against them. Even with "martial arts"

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  13. stellarflame

stellarflame Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it happened at my place then it would have escalated to a fight between the bullies and victims elder brother or cousins.......

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  14. Exterial

Reading List:
    Link
    He has more numbers.

15. boompanes

boompanes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sue him.

16. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't there any school like that in nearby region? Like next town maybe.

17. Exterial

Reading List:
    Link
    Im already having to take a 20min train to get to this school, so no.
    Also i wouldnt even be able to switch mid term even if i found anything as these special schools are always full and even have people on reserve in case someone gets kicked out, which already happened in our class. I say 10 people but 1 guy is already basically confirmed to be kicked out, hasnt come to school for around 3 months.

18. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Then record him with other people, leave recording annonimously to the police. Just triple check recording so as to not be identified.

Anyway, good luck.

19. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically, you got bullied because you're too much of a wuss ?

Yeah, if go compare physically, you got no chance flatly. At least make him show that you're not the person meant to be taken lightly.
    Why am I saying this ? Because I got bullied to because of my physique. However, because of that, I retaliated after he meant to bully me the intentionally, I just kicked in the balls and get done with it. He may beat you up afterwards(like he did to me too), at least I fought back even though I know I'll be mashed up like a pulp. Let him know you're not meant to belittled, getting ostracized it may be.

Even a cornered rat will fight back once cornered you know? How about you ? You're not even a rat, you're just a coward who won't even do shit even you already know you're being poisoned with ink(Also pump it out already).

I was baffled that you posted this shit. In the last thread about your school complaints, I thought you're just a narcissistic a-hole who thinks you're the best guy in the room. I mean, come on, let's be real now. You, being mad, because she chose the other guy whose a dolt(self-insert) for being her partner(most likely she knows him) even though you're at least knowledgeable on the said project/research(although an introvert virgin with pretty much abysmal social skills).

Do you even have the balls? I can't clearly see it tho.

20. Lesbian Unicorn

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't attack him at school.

Learn where he lives, when he goes home, when he is alone, when he leaves his kickbox lessons.

Then get a couple of friends and jump on him with masks. He won't be a school for a while if he gets a arm broken.
    The muscle will athrophy as well.
    Even if he still tries to start fights with a broken arm bone it will hurt him A LOT MORE in the end. Trust me, there is no worse pain than having your broken bone slıde while it is half healed. Doctors will have to break the healed part again and re-place it, so that it can heal properly.

Or just break a hip bone, you won't see him for months.