Magic Association Magic Association - Task Reporting Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by The Everdistant Utopia, Jan 15, 2018.

1. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the Magic Association's Task Reporting Board! Please do check the other threads!
    Here will be posted all the Task reports from the tasks taken in the Task Board.

The template for task report submitting is:

[Here goes task taken]
    [Here goes the report, in a spoiler]
    [Extra notes]
    [Tag of the staff that accepted your task application]

Example:

Help out in the Library
    I went, I saw, I conquered!
    I got this and this and that while I was in the task.
    @The Everdistant Utopia

There is no minimum amount of words, nor maximum, for the report. As long as it isn't a bullet story, like what I did in the example, or a incredibly unreasonable one, it'll be accepted.
    Without further ado, have fun.
    Also, don't talk in this thread, as to keep things orderly.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    Naraku likes this.
  2. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    Cleaning the Sewers of the Association (1th Level) task;
    spend a whole morning to kill all pests in sight.
    spend a whole noon to collect the trash.
    spend a whole night to scrub the sewers.

continue for next day for another side of sewers

@RizYun a.k.a R.Yuuni

------------------------------like so?

3. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is the report for the task produce a simple Enchanted Item
    Was granted permission so went to the production facility there I showed the token and the fact that I was allowed to help out the receptionist there then handed me a task to make a self defence object which can stun people whom are touched by it.
    Went to the forge area to make a small rod similar to the batons that the police carry around. Used metal rod creation to create the rod. Heated the rod then made a small recess at one end. Put one of the magical stones in the slot and prepared to charge it with lightning once the handle was properly completed. Placed leather over the lower end with the indent made the stone come slightly out of indent until the leather is pushed down firmly. Hand the work over to the receptionist.
    Had lots of fun doing this time taken 4 hours.
    @The Everdistant Utopia Is this fine or is it too much?

4. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorge takes a look at the report, reads at least three times to make sure he didn't left anything slip. Putting down the paper, he looks at Cadmium.
    "Pretty straightforward, but a solid job. Good work." He says as he hands a [Proof of Completion: Produce a Simple Enchanted Item]. "Don't lose this paper, as you'll be able to exchange for your real reward soon."

((Too much? Well, I'd say it's good, but quite short, tho.
    Well, as long as you had fun writing, and as it wasn't too unreasonable, it's a pass~))

5. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Three Items properly appraised.

Item 1: Lumen Sola Staff
    Appraisal: C Rank - Magical Item - Element: Light/ Healing
    Note: 1) The name of the staff can be translated as 'Lonely Light' in the runic language.
    2) As a staff, it can be used for offensive light magic, though it uses healing magic more effectively.
    3) Also, it has been crafted from sturdy holy-blessed wood, so using it in battle will be effective against undead, though use it only as a last resort.

Item 2: Luck Talisman
    Appraisal: E Rank - Magical Treasure - Element: Misc/ Boosts Luck
    Note: 1) Since it is more than 500 years old and has mythical energy within it, it can be classified as a magical treasure. As a magical treasure, it is the lowest quality.
    2) Boosts luck. This luck might manifest as a lucky chance every seven days or so.

Item 3: Great Heavenly Flame Extinction Spell (Does not work in the current Era)
    Appraisal: Unranked - Historical Artifact
    Note: 1) A powerful spell utilizing runes that can be completely understood. However, the spell is impossible to manifest due to utilizing principles that were changed when magic disappeared. Only has historical value.

6. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Task: Collecting of Herbs Near the Association
    After accepting the class Luke walks out of the building and into the large city where he proceeds to buy a small herb bag as well as a small book about herbs.

After buying the items Luke proceeds to walk out of the gates and into the wilderness surrounding the city, with his sword by his side he continues to walk into a forest as he begins to search for a patch of the herb type called 'Blue Coriander' a herb with the ability to help wounds heal due to it's ability to temporarily increase the speed of blood coagulation near where it's applied.

This Herb typically grows in forested areas with a slight amount moonlight and is very useful to most armies of the world due it's wide availablity as well as for it's healing properties.

Luke continues to search around for a patch of 'Blue Coriander' until he reaches a small area of light breaking through the canopy soon he looks down and notices a large amount of a blue leafy herb under his feet, it's 'Blue Coriander' and such a large amount, far too much to stick into the small herb bag, Luke contemplates taking the herb by placing in his pack but soon refuses as he can always just report the location to the Magic Association, still Luke grabs a few of the herbs to stick into his backpack in case of emergencies.

Soon Luke finishes collecting 'Blue Coriander' and heads back into the city while remembering the location to the large patch, after Luke reaches the Magic Association where he turns the quest in he also reports the location of the patch.
    Luke bought a [Small Herb Bag] and [Book of Herbs] which will be added to his inventory, after buying these he begins to look for a patch of herbs and finds a patch of 'Blue Coriander', Luke grabs some of the 'Blue Coriander' for future use for himself and puts some more in the herbal bag to report back, after collecting the herb Luke reports to the magic association where the patch is and that the task is done.
    @The Everdistant Utopia

OOC: This good or no?

7. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hm... I feel like some details are missing..." Sogre says with a slightly frown. "I'm not sure if I should accept this report."

((Hm... the report was more supposed to be a way for the Association to keep track of your progress rather than just the results.
    Basically, it should more or less be an story describing how you did the task, even if really straight forward.
    The other two reports submitted are a fine example of it. It doesn't need to be a long, epic story about identifying items, a short and concise story would suffice.
    Also, please tag next time...))
    "Hm... Blue Coriander, huh? Moreover, a large amount? That's quite a fortunate happening." Sorgre hands him the [Proof of Completion: Collecting of Herbs Near the Association]. "Keep it safe, since you'll need it to retrieve your rewards later on. Good work."

((It's fine~
    Well, the notes don't need to be a resume of the story, since I'll read the full story anyway~
    You just need to note the things that you've collected~ or important happenings. Aside from that, it's all good~))

8. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Task taken:Cleaning association sewers 1th level
    Exits association surprised at the niceness of this staff member as had heard that she was a horrible person. Forgets about her however after entering the sewers first layer.
    The sewers are very clean however the roof is in an appaling state and will need expert attention.
    Sees a small alcove which has a very small thin blood line which appears to be from a rat by its smell cleans the trail and gently cleans roof at same time. Stumbles upon a far dirtier section and a large rat that has a far smaller rat hanging from it's mouth.
    Pulls a pouch out from pocket fills with poison powder and throws in front of rat whilst slowly pulling out sword rat charges at me as the poison powder and smoke sails over the rats head. On closer inspection the rat is of similar size as a medium sized dog and what was first thought of as a small rat is the size of a cat.
    Rolls away from rat as it reaches and slices it's left fore paw luckily the blade cuts the leg off. The rat crashes into the sewer wall. I get up quickly and jump on the back of the rat and stab it through the neck. Killing it then proceed to use the rat in a summoning ritual as catalyst for a giant water rat(impure).
    Use rat as bucket to finish mopping the roof as is fairly clean even if counted as impure. Writtes in journal about rat being mine. Due to being turned into a water spirit the rat is.far smaller only the size of the first dead rat which disappeared from the scene.
    However against the odds cleaning has been finished
    Water familiar get(impure signifies that it isn't immune to electric attacks only). First amount of practical combat experience and hidden dangers appearing in the sewer
    @Haxagen

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  9. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Help out in the Library
    Type: Researcher, Simple Task
    Description: A simple task to help organizing the library. It’s always messy due to the constant flux of people.

Glace went to the library to help sort the books. The Nuffik(the informal one) that he knew was very similar to modern Nuffik except for some words or certain grammatical rules like not referring to oneself using there name every time.
    Glace found the beautiful librarian and said that he was here to help organize the library. Miss librarian directed him to the book pile that had accumulated in recent days.
    "Miss librarian, Glace forgot to ask you one thing. Should Glace arrange the books lexicographically or topic-wise?"
    Miss librarian replied to Glace that he should arrange the books topic wise with the book having same topic being arranged lexicographically. Knowing that Glace had his own weird manner of speaking Nuffik, Miss librarian also gave him an arrangement chart, which was essentially a glorified alphabet table.
    She also said, "Arrange the books taking a vowel and a consonant at a time. If there is no vowel/consonant, treat it as if it has an empty vowel/consonant giving priority to consonant list followed by the vowel list"
    Glace than went and arranged all the books properly without using magic. He didn't use magic as he could not think of a way to arrange the books using magic without damaging them.
    After arranging the books, Glace read some books regarding general knowledge of kingdom of Nuffia and the basic magic knowledge of current time. Then he went on to read an overview of history which to him was the future as well as past. His dilemma was summed up in just a single line he found on the first page of a book, " Time and Space are relative here. "
    After some time reading books, Glace decided to submit his report. As such he said farewell to miss librarian and went off to report his work to miss receptionist.
    @The Everdistant Utopia

10. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Everything seems fine in the report. The librarian seemed to be quite happy after having the library organized. It got messy again, though. Anyway, good work, but..." Sorgre frowned. "I'm a guy. In any case, you can take it." He handed the [Proof of Completion: Help out in the Library].

Ddraig likes this.
  11. Exitiumm

Reading List:
    Link
    Task: Cleaning the Sewers of the Association ( 1st Level )
    "Mhm, I'll come back when I've finished." Luke says as he leaves the building before the receptionist can answer,

"What should I do though? I chose this task because it seemed like a monster hunting job but it's far more annoying now that I look at it in detail!" Lukepr says as he looks at the small paper that shows the task description.

"Oh well, I might as well try it, I might even find something interesting down there, afterall it is the sewers of the magic association who knows what some of the grand-mages dump in there." Luke sighs out as he slowly walks towards the market to buy some things for the task.

After grabbing some things such as herbs that can serve as a antidote to some common poisons as well as some info about the monsters and a map of the inside of the sewers from some people lurking around he begins to set off towards his destination, the sewers.

After reaching the entrance of the sewers Luke releases a grand sigh as he looks at the disgusting place before grabbing a damp cloth in placing it over his nose and mouth as he runs into the dark sewers.

As Luke enters he notices a strange lack of rodents and insects, is something driving them away he thought as he looks around, unfortunatly whatever drove them away doesn't seem to have left any traces, after investigating the area Luke begins to head deeper into the sewers before noticing a fork in the road, after looking at the map he notices that both of the roads are rather long but only the left one has the entrance to the 2nd level while the right one ended with a large dome at the end.

After considering which one to choose Luke eventually decides on the right path, curious about the dome at the end of the road, after deciding he unsheathes his sword prepared to cut down any monsters in his path, soon he finds a large rat that seems to be scouting the area, curious about what the rat is doing Luke continues to observe it for a while.

"Strange, is there a rat monster controlling these rats? But aren't those kinds of monsters not able to enter the 1st level? No... It's not on the 1st level, it's commanding the rats from a different level to grab some of the waste from the sewers and take it back to it? Why would it want the waste from the 1st level though? Oh well, my task is too clean up the sewers not to investigate them." Luke says with a sigh as he decides to drop his investigation and let the Magic association deal with it.

Soon the rat he's observing seems to spot a slight movement behind him, before suddenly attacking.

"Damn, it found me." Luke says with a smile as he dodges the rat's attack before noticing it screeching for it's compansions to help it.

"Shit, I should have killed this thing then and there." Luke says with a sigh before forming a wind blade and letting it slash towards the rat, soon the decapitated rat dies out as it continues screeching, Luke prepares to retreat but not before red eyes begin to pop up in the dark as dozens of rats begin running out.

"Take this you disgusting bastards!" Luke suddenly wears a bloodthirsty smile as he begins to form multiple wind blades around him that cut towards the rats, promptly dissecting them into small pieces, but not before others can get through the gaps and attack at Luke.

"Damn, 'Ne ventus super me manus'" Luke suddenly chants out a few words at a rapid speed as he retreats swiftly, soon the wind seems to gather around him to assist his movements.

"Disgusting creatures, made me use this, oh well I'll get rid of you now." Luke says as he draws his sword before swiftly attacking each of the rats in a rapid speed as he slashes at each of them promptly cutting them in half.

"Hmph, I should probably clean this mess up and find some magical waste that wasn't taken to clean up." Luke says with a snort sa he proceeds to wander around looking for magical waste to get rid of before the rats can gather it.

Soon he gathers enough to fill a bag as he nears closer to the dome-like area.

"Perhaps those rats are bringing the waste to the dome-like area for storage... Oh well, not my job to investigate this, in fact it's about time I leave huh?" Luke says with a sigh as he grabs the bag of magical waste and exit the sewer, soon he arrives at the magic association after briefly cleaning himself up.

Afterwards he presents his report to the receptionist while mentioning his encounter.
    Luke went to the 1st level of the sewer and found signs of a creature from the lower levels manipulating the rats at the 1st level, and found out the dome-like area in the sewer is a storage.
    @The Everdistant Utopia

12. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the young mage that had went to the sewers to clean up. He looked rather clean, which meant he took a bath before coming to hand the report. Sorgre unconsciously smiled, since he wasn't quite fond of stench and dirtiness. "Hello, welcome back. Luke, was it?" He said as he happily took the report to read. His smile only lasted for as long as he took to skim over the contents of the report. Finishing reading, he looked at Luke rather seriously. "The report is fine... Thanks for reporting back this... I don't want to think that the system we put up to prevent problems in the sewers got messed, but it's better to investigate this as soon as possible." The man pulled a piece of paper and signed it before handing to Luke the [Proof of Completion: Cleaning the Sewers of the Association (1st Level)]. "Here, have this. You did a good job."

13. Exitiumm

Reading List:
    Link
    Task: Help out in the Library
    "Ahh, that so huh? Thanks." Luke says as he grabs the paper and heads out of the building and into the bustling city blessed by the dawns of the morning sun.

"Suppose I don't really need anything currently huh? Except some things to put inside the room of the Inn I'm staying at for other things. Oh well, I'll do some shopping for stuff after I finish this task." I say with a sigh as I begin walking through the crowds of people keeping a tight hold onto my coin pouch to make sure no thieves can grab it.

After manevouring through the streets crowded with people I soon arrive at the Library, a building made of beautiful stone bricks stacked ontop of each other, some hold small designs of legendary beings only told in stories for children.

After staring in awe at the sight for a second I walk into the Library that has a few people inside, some playing a type of game, others reading about the history of the world, and some are just there for the peaceful tranquility.

Soon I reach the desk of the librarian.

"Madam, I am here to help out in the Library according to the task you posted." I say with a beaming smile as I look at the woman behind the counter as I pull out a small paper.

"Ah, so you accepted the task? It's quite early for someone to be doing stuff though." She says with a slight smile as she looks at Luke.

"No worries, I just figured that I should do something simple and relaxing before doing anything else, is there anywhere that especially needs to be tidied?" I say as I watch the librarian.

"Ah, not specifically, but there is a few tables that need to be cleaned of games and books." She answers.

"Perfect, I'll do those then." I say before walking towards the middle of the Library which has the most tables, after reaching it I notice just how many tables need to be cleaned and how long it'd take if I were to clean them by hand, soon I happen upon an idea to use my wind magic instead to clean up the area.

"Hopefully I destroy nothing... I barely have enough money as it is." I chuckle before casting the spell for Wind Hold a few times, luckily due to me being skilled in using both Wind and Fire magic I have an abnormally large magical energy capacity compared to someone who are only proficient at one type of element to attune their magical power to.

After casting Wind Hold I let them grab some of the books and games on the tables that no one is using and begin to put them away, I let out a small yawn as I continue to do this before noticing people looking at the floating books in amazement, some even begin to tell the other people in the library to come watch.

"Hehe, looks like I'm going to get a bit of fame from this huh?" I say with a chuckle as I keep tidying up the area, soon I finish up but not before a sigh of disappointment from the watchers.

"Hey, if anyone wants to continue to watch I'll be organizing some more parts of the Library." I say with a smile as I shout towards the spectators who begins to cheer me on, soon I begin to tidy up the other areas and finally finish the job.

"Miss Librarian, I hope I didn't do to bad of a job." I say with a chuckle.

"No, no worries, if anything you did a great job, and you even provided some entertainment for our patrons, thank you." She says with a happy smile.

"Well, I have to leave to take this task back!" I say as I begin to leave.

"Ahh, too bad, please come again when there's things to tidy up again!"

After cleaning the Library I head towards the Magic Association building and turn in the quest.

"Hey Mr. Receptionist, do you know of places to perhaps study magic? And what's your name, I haven't had a chance to ask yet I think?" I say with a smile.
    Luke took a task, he went to the library, he provided a bit of entertainment to the patrons, he gained a bit of fame from this, and he turned in the task.
    @The Everdistant Utopia

14. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, welcome back, Luke. A good work, as always." Sorgre finished reading his report and swiftly signed the [Proof of Completion: Help out in the Library].
    "Hmmmm... My name? Sorgre. Sorgre Hardwood." He answered a bit confused. "Well, the Association provides training grounds for the members, there's also the library. But, well, if it's a laboratory or a magic workshop you mean, unfortunately they're unavailable for now."

15. SilverFeather

SilverFeather [Seeker of Yuri]•[Likes tomboys]

Reading List:
    Link
    Task Cleaning the Sewers of the Association (1st Level)
    “I’ll do, thanks”

She says in a seemingly uncaring way as she proceeds to take a mop, she then accidentally notices that there was a task for cleaning the library, but as she had already taken the sewers one she could say nothing.

As she had nothing to take to perform the quest, she headed to the sewers directly, she got a bit creped out by the ambient in the sewers and she seriously didn’t like the smell there, right after entering however her body took an orz like pose remembering she took this one when there was something easy where she would not suffer because of the smell like sorting the stuff at the library.

“Well, what is done is done”

She said as if to convince herself, she wondered if she was supposed to clean the place a little, and what would be done with the magic waste, but not knowing if she had to, she decided to mop the waste because she had a mop.

“It’s eerily silent down here”

She thought, however as if to trigger a flag, suddenly from an area not too close sounds of squeaking and hissing were heard, she was scared, she had been living in a small village, but for some reason there were no rats, her mother said something like her father did something to the food storage and so rats avoided it, along the whole village, she thought her father had been quite an awesome guy, but she didn’t know him, she was a bit worried that she didn’t know what rats were like, she heard a simple description of them and was told “You’ll know when you see them” but she was worried as she didn’t know what rats were.

What was that, she wondered, she thought that it could be the rats she was told to dispose of, but she was worried they could be ghosts or something scary.

Mustering all courage she had, she headed towards the source of the sound, she had already prepared an illusory sword, spell that she had developed after studying magic, at first she was unable to create the illusion of anything but that sword, the sword she used to kill for the first time, but after studying enough, she was able to change its shape and size, she was also able to perform other smaller forms of illusory magic but it wasn’t all that important, the sword she made this time was a normal sword like that one though

Not much can be said of the “things” that she found, gray rodents with long tails, she cut them she didn’t really count how many were there, but she who had been scared by them was angry, the sword danced leaving a trail of blood as well as crushed meshes of blood, as her swordsmanship wasn’t all that great, she wasn’t unable to perform clean cuts, but her raw power was absurd enough to crush them or cut through them

Afterwards after watching the mess of blood left by the corpses of the rats, which she believed they were, she was able to comprehend what the mop was meant for…

After thoroughly cleaning the blood and the mess, she thought that she needed some form of proof to show that she had killed the rodents, and after pondering for a while, she made a small sharp sword and cut the rat’s tails

Believing to have completed the task she headed to the Magic Association
    After entering the Association and leaving the mop (she had already washed it) she headed to the receptionist's desk
    "I am here to report this, I've brought the tails as evidence of completion too"
    she said as she proceeded to check on the bag she carried where she put the cut tails
    @The Everdistant Utopia

16. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorgre looks at an abandoned piece of paper that was laying in the receptionist desk. "Hm...?"
    Checking the contents, he frowned a bit. "Ah, a report... I think Nadia might have missed it.... Well, I'm not doing anything anyway..."
    He proceeds to read the report and mumbles. "Hm... good work, Cadmium. Now, now... How should I let him know..." Spotting a random staff, he calls for him and hands a [Proof of Completion: Cleaning the Sewers of the Association (1st Level)]. "Hand this to Cadmium, please." Biding farewell to the staff that went off, Sorgre went back to his own part of the desk.

((Sorry for the wait... >.<
    I think @Haxagen might have missed...))
    "Ah, welcome back... Hm... what was the name again?" Noticing something, he went wide eyed. "Good heavens, I've forgot my manners. I'm Sorgre Hardwood. What's your name, little fellow?"
    "In any case, wonderfully done. Just remember to burn the rest of the bodies after cutting the tails off. They can end up serving as food for other beasts, or even turn into undeads due to the many magical waste that is thrown in the sewers." Handing over the [Proof of Completion: Cleaning the Sewers of the Association (1st Level)], Sorgre said. "Keep this well. You'll need this to exchange for your actual reward once we're finished solving the mess caused by the recent weather... I'm sorry if we can't have the money to buy your livelihoods for now, so..." He hands over an extra paper. "Take this to the Quartermaster and you'll be able to get at least enough for a week of basic food and clothes. Fortunately, the inns provide free lodging to the Association members, so you'll have at least a roof over your head."

AliceShiki and SilverFeather like this.
  17. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't get the tag for some reason.

18. Exitiumm

Reading List:
    Link
    Task: Collecting of Herbs near the Association
    "Good luke? Sorgre, please never crack a pun again." I say with a sigh.

"Ahh alright." I say as I hear his answer before heading out of the Magic Association, checking whether I have the necessary equipment for the Task.

"Herbal Bag, check. Sword, check. Book about Herbs, check! I suppose this will be an easy task?" I say before putting everything back and heading out of the city surrounding the magic association and into vast and ancient forest beside it, sword ready to draw I begin to head into the forest ready to cast a spell at a moments notice.

Soon I arrive before the Blue Coriander patch safe, without any presence of monsters oddly, after observing around carefully I notice nothing out of the ordinary, in fact this place and the path to it is extremely safe for some reason, perhaps it is under the territory of a powerful monster that doesn't come here often?

"Oh well, whether there's a powerful monster that controls this territory of the forest or not doesn't concern me, if anything this benefits me, I'll be able to use this herb patch for awhile if no other monsters dare to come to this area." I say with a sigh as I release my guard and begin to pick some Blue Coriander to take back, after getting back to the Magic Association I talk to Sorgre about my theory.

"There seems to a recent influx of leader-type monsters around, y'know with the rats being controlled in the sewers and now this scenario, it's oddly unsettling almost like something big is about to happen soon... Oh well, it's honestly likely it's all just me being paranoid though, it is odd though almost like a Monster King has awakened recently, haha!"
    Luke checks gear, goes to herb patch, makes theory, goes to magic association, talk to sorgre, tell sorgre theory.
    @The Everdistant Utopia

19. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah... Sorry for that joke... But monsters in the outside causing problems too?" Sorgre pinches his nasal bridge. It seems he wouldn't be having rest for a while. "Thanks for reporting... I hope your worries don't come to reality, but who knows what may happen... Anyway, here. Thanks for the hard work." Sorgre says while handing the [Proof of Completion: Collecting of Herbs near the Association].

SilverFeather and AliceShiki like this.
  20. SilverFeather

SilverFeather [Seeker of Yuri]•[Likes tomboys]

Reading List:
    Link
    Task Cleaning the Sewers of the Association (1st Level)
    Entering the sewers once again, with the eerie atmosphere and foul smell, nana reminisced of the reason she was there, she didn’t tell the receptionist, but she had made a mistake, she only killed the rats and cut their tails, but she forgot to burn the corpses, no in fact she had no means to burn them

The whole night she was worried that this mistake of hers might end up hurting somebody, so she mustered her courage and decided to go and burn the corpses, however she still had no means to do it, but she was lucky, the old couple that ran the inn she was staying at heard her grumbling about what to do, and decided to lend her a hand as she reminded them of the daughter they always dreamed of having, even if they weren’t of the same race, they gave her some animal oil they had left and lent her a magic lighter, Nana was really thankful of their good heart

She quickly headed down the sewers, going to the room where she left the corpses, as she got in there, she saw many large rats eating the corpses, it wasn’t a sight for a person with a weak heart, but Nana wasn’t that weak, her attention thought, got caught by a large rat that had something atop it’s head, a crown

“Do rats also wear clothes?”

She thought to herself, unfortunately she hadn’t noticed there was a small pool in front of her, and once she stepped it was already too late

*splosh*

The rats heard, and oddly enough the first rat to act was the one with a crown on its head

“Squeeeek!” (Fresh food! catch it!)

The other rats were also quick to act and they jumped against her, however unlike the other time she had faced rats, their movements were coordinated, and as if giving orders, the rat with a crown on its head kept squeaking over and over, the battle took around an hour as the rats had some teamwork put on, had it been an average person, they would not have survived, but Nana’s strength isn’t that low either, even then her arms had a few scratches on them, the rat with a crown was the last, it kept squeaking in a miserable manner

“Squeee squeeek… squee… squee squeak squeak… squee squeak squeak... sque squeak” (Is this the end?... I… the king of the large rats… betrayed by the majority of my vassals… to die like a cornered cat)

Nana was a girl who could read the mood so she let it squeak till she believed it was done, after that she killed it, after all that was the job she was meant to do, and after cutting the tails she placed all the corpses in a pile it took a bit to clean the blood on the floor.

Taking the corpses to burn them out didn't sound nice, so she covered the rat’s corpses with the animal oil and lighted it with the magic lighter, after making sure it was burning properly she left, she wondered how the sewers dealt with the smoke and ventilation as she headed to the Magic Association Branch
    Unknown to anybody that was the end of the king of the large rats who used to reign over the first floor of the sewers, he wasn’t all that uncommon as a large rat, he even had a lower than average physical ability, he was just a bit better than others at thinking, inherited the throne after his father died of old age, just to somehow have the whole population of large rats not follow him and instead follow some creature from the second floor of the sewers, maybe a stronger rat king? He thought, unfortunately he was never able to discover it.
    "Unn, here I got the tails again... also this crown like thingy... also thanks for the help last time mr Sogre"
    She said while handing the proofs of subjugation
    @The Everdistant Utopia