Recommendations A hero's tale

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by aliyothman83, Jan 16, 2018.

1. aliyothman83

aliyothman83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS IS A NEW STORY. THE FIRST CHAPTER WILL COME OUT AFTER MY FIRST LEAVE FROM THE MILITARY.
    ----------------------------

-"Dad! What's is a hero?"

_" Well son, a hero is someone who saves the world."

-"But how would he do that?"

_"Mostly by killing the demon king and his demons"

-"When I grow up I want to be a hero."

_" You will son. You will."
    -----------------------

"Cringy, isn't it? That child used to be me. I wanted to be a hero so bad that I became one.

Did I tell you that I killed the demon king? Well, I did as well as winning the war for the human kingdom.

But this is not a story about a hero's op leveling up and skills he acquired in his quest to kill the demon king.
    This is a story about an ex-hero who turned against the world and won ( I'm op, aren't I? If you want to blame someone for this op shit, blame the writer).

Accompany me in my quest to become the demon king and rule them all.

Did I mention there's a harem? Yeah there is. An elf girl with big breasts, a loli, a succubus who want to get my love throw sex( too bad I'm not into her, lol), and the hero who will fall from grace because of my corruption.

Now lets list the pros and cons of this novel.
    1- there is no cons( it's about me after all).
    2- those beautiful girls that will join my harem( because they love me of course. It has nothing to do with me threating or corrupting them)
    3- the world building ( if I like something I'll order it built, if I don't then you better call it world demolition.)
    4- magic( because there is no better way to light your enemies' asses on fire)
    5- sowrds( I always looked cool having my big hard sowrd)
    6- Me.
    7- Big breasts( It's a written story you say! Well I'm a character in it so I can see all those big breasts.
    You want to see them as well! Too bad for you hehehehe.)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  2. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhmm...I think you're in the wrong section of the forums.