LCD Virtual World: Peerless White Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    You misunderstood what I meant when I said he was a girl with a boy's reproductive organ. Let me say it more clearly. The Temptress is a gay man.

Yes, it is clear that he is gay. He wants to make White fall in love with him. That means he likes the same sex.

Again, you misunderstood what I meant when I said that. This is the original point I was trying to make. He has a penis, so the Chinese see him as a boy. My point is that in America, because he lives his life as a girl, we would refer to him as a girl. Not a boy. So, here in the U.S. his sister would refer to him as her sister.

2. Ripple

Ripple Notice me Daisydacrazy senpa

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you lord @syc for translating this. Its one of my favorites:aww::aww::aww:

siddharth likes this.
  3. siddharth

siddharth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord @syc, when will the new chapters be released??
    Actually it's been 6days since the last release and I am getting really itchy waiting for it. I pray Lord bestows upon his humble reader subjects a bumper harvest :p

4. Ripple

Ripple Notice me Daisydacrazy senpa

Reading List:
    Link
    Be patient young one:blobdrool::blobdrool::blobdrool::blobdrool::blobdrool:

5. Nekorin

Nekorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the update @syc..
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom:

6. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sherrynity and jacobpaige like this.
  7. Necessity

Necessity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, it never says whether he identifies as a man or woman. He definitely interested in white, so he is probably gay, though with this stories viewpoint(of weird future morals, some right, some wrong), it probably isn't about gender. It doesn't specify him as trying to be transvetite, rather whatever he wears, his body and actions give him a womanly charm.
    Also I wouldn't say any of this has anything to do with present china or usa, the author seems to have a very advanced(scewed) viewpoint. Also I wouldn't say america has that viewpoint as a whole(because there are assholes and idiots everywhere), all I can say is that you have a good outlook.

Speaking of all this you really notice how different this novels people looks on things, it is really refreshing, I dont think I have seen a single serious use of people being offended because of lack of face.
    That world seems to have become desensitized to it(shamelessness and rude actions, I mean).

8. Zhen

Zhen ~[Badass Butler from hell]~

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel always gives me a good laugh.

9. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m a newbie for this novel and only about 70 chapters into the story. Does the setting spend some more time out of the game later on? I find the background of the MC and some of his just alluded to abilities interesting.

10. Nekorin

Reading List:
    Link
    for my opinion it's more on game a 70-30 ratio.

11. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    It does actual Takes a few arcs of every now and then

12. Nekorin

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the update..
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

13. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @syc <3 i love this story so much, its so yolo and funny. Gives me joy to read. Top 3

14. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it is a nice story. I just thought that since the MC is so OP in real life, there would be more stuff happenning out of the game. I’m at the part where there will be a college tournament so definitely there is some content.

15. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the chapters, syc! Thorny's suffering these chapters was like a balm to my soul. Like the author just heaped like 20 chapters' worth of misfortune to thorny in just 7 chapters:ROFLMAO:. I'm also glad we're back to the game, that's where the most fun's at!

Bajnor likes this.
  16. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it does. He wears girls clothes. He keeps himself styled as a girl. He identifies as a girl.

17. Erothur

Erothur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea, this is the first time I read a novel where a flasher and panty snatcher become some kind of local idol like being lol.

have to say that all these comments about gender this and gender that are getting annoying. this novel is all about the white emperor mad scientist experiment on people's palate and I get good laugh from reading it. the end

Aina Seira likes this.
  18. Necessity

Necessity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please show me where it says that he wears girls clothes, to make things feel less ambigous has become one of my missions while reading this novel, to understand what the characters and author think is really difficult.

After looking for a long time, the best I could find was;
    As White is in a suit, this should imply that he is in a dress but then who knows what those girls watching consider a perfect pair. Everything is very suggestive in this novel.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  19. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C394: I hope that girl has figured out who her teacher is by now. I’ll worry about her future if she can’t manage that much even after seeing him teach that celebrity to dance.

C395: “Even if they retire, as long as they don’t transfer, the three character would remain with Thorns and Roses as honorary characters.” I thought the characters already belonged to the club and the players had no rights over them whatsoever?

C400: I really thought that Ye Cang or Lele would use the boss’ mind control attack as an excuse to PK their own team…

I kinda wish the author would come up with some new jokes to space out or replace the old ones. Several of the ones that appear the most are really starting to get old.

20. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his sister refers to him as older brother (gege) in chinese and many characters say he's a man. so he is a man as far as we know.

as for this what he 'identifies' is is just utter millennial bullshit. male and female are genders, not something u 'identify' with. nothing has been said if he considers himself gay or as a woman, so it is correct to say that he is a male, and identifies with a male since he gets mad when people call him tranny or something like that which was mentioned recently.

he also could be a girl disguising as a female, but we don't know. personally i hope this is the case since Chinese place more value in males. personally i hope for him to be a girl disguising as a male or that he is straight and not gay, and eventually becomes friends with the gang