Discussion Getting my Wisdom Teeth extracted

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TooLazyToThink, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Sablecaballero

Sablecaballero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck!
    I got mine extracted years ago (three at the same time) It wasn't painful, even though one had its roots curved like a harpoon :p But a few hours later when the anesthesia ran out it got pretty annoying. Also you can pray none of the sutures opens, one of mine did and I had to ran to the hospital with my mouth full of blood xD

2. hatoyin97

hatoyin97 «Frigid Heart Petrification Manual»

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats wisdom teeth....
    I am having trouble with new teeth growing.... felt like should remove them...

3. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks ^^

4. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    You won't be able to eat solid food for a while and look like a certain hamster... @Flumya

5. Flumya

Flumya ARMY ஐ Wigless Shota ஐ Fluffinya's Unnie

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  6. cockroachantonio

cockroachantonio Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The process don't hurt because of drugs probably but after it's been extracted. Man I can't enjoy eating for weeks :/

7. TooLazyToThink

TooLazyToThink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got my wisdom tooth extracted last Tuesday. The surgery wasn't bad. The only painful part is the anesthetic injection. After that I didn't feel a thing even though the orthodontist sliced my gums so many times. Actually the worst part is the days waiting for the surgery because of the anxiousness and next is recovery because I can't eat what I like. Really starving and I already lost 1kg. My face didn't swell and no pain. I discovered that pain killers can slow down the healing process. I'm also taking vitamin C and B-complex for faster healing.

8. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, I've never actually had my wisdom teeth removed. Actually none of my siblings ever had our wisdom teeth removed. Even among my friends, not many would claim to have removed their wisdom teeth.

I've always thought wisdom teeth removal is a myth that those sissy first-worlders proposed as necessary.

Or maybe my bloodline simply have superior genes? Hohoho. We can't get fat either (including my cousins), though my little sister is always afraid of the possibility.

9. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    You might feel lightheaded from the blood loss so yeah someone driving you would be good idea.......then again I had to get 3 removed where 2 were impacted if i remember i think one had to be cut into pieces i don't entirely remember what was explained LOL............. but if i remember it took me 2 hours to remove them?

All I remember is they numbed me, no laughing gas (it really doesn't help me anyhow just makes me feel sleepy)

Putting ice on my cheek after so it didn't swell a ton....

Eating ice cream, rice porridge, jello, smoothies, soup, pudding, and mash potatoes a lot...

Luckily I did mine in the summer so I didn't suffer in school with it huuu...