LCD Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Arcturus, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When it said that at the beginning of the story was that from the knowledge of his starting kingdom? Naturally that's not going to compare with knowledge from the divine realm. I've said it before but martial intents have been rolled into other types of power. It probably wouldn't even called a martial intent if Primordious didn't come from Skyspill planet. Have we had anything described as a martial intent that didn't come from Skyspill? Moreover it was explained that transcendent divine mights are the accumulation of all of what they know which obviously includes cultivation methods. It's not just some martial intents.

As for LM directly getting the full inheritance. I don't see how it matters.

Mercy likes this.
  2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone else think lin ming is about to maybe get a true dragon companion?

3. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Good Fortune? Like that old man Good Fortune who is warden to the lower realm? If it's not him, he could be related...

4. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    blah blah blah
    I don't see how your opinion matters

5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    No cause he cant leave...
    And if you talking about his descendents the possibility is rly low
    What i think will happen is hell give him sime essence blood and what not ...Maybe?
    But a True Dragon Companion woulf be awesome since LM never had a Good Spirit Beast xD

6. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LM finally got his Christmas gifts, are you happy for him?
    Who is ready to guess gender of newborn dragon?

betry and Mercy like this.
  7. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me when LM will get the Dragon egg hatced(Sry for bad grramar its rly dark i cant see anything :p )
    And what lvl will it be (Id guess at least Divine Lord Realm Stromg emouh to fight normal Wor;d kings(Cause he has to keep up with LM and id say when LM is on Divine Realm Hell be a stron as a Ordinary WK and maybe even stronger xD

8. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will LM ever swear brotherhood to anyone? does he ever gain any blood brothers for example the monk and the blood stain sword guy from the martial meeting? Or will it just be limited to the dragon his going to have, since he already promised it in advance?

9. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like he wont but i think hell swear a Brother-Sister relationship with Mo Evershow cause i feel like shes kinda too old for him if you know what i Mean lol
    But who knows maybe hell have a few brothers that will all become Peak Empyrons in The end and they a Fight the Saint race together and Once LM makes another breakthroug (True Divinity cause cmon hes the mc afcorse hell become one dont tell me this is a spoiler hell prob be even stronger and go beyond cause hes the mc and maybe hell help his Brothers become True divinitys and the Humans will Finally be strong enough to fight the Saint race The End)...LOL
    If this hapens il rate it from 8.5/10 to 3/10 (Not MC making breakthrough but him helping his brothers )
    Cause that will be just every Normal Cultivation story lel
    Like some
    Big Spoilers
    I WARNED YOU
    So basicly like Trascending the Nine Heavens and a few more if i remember right...

Edit:Man i made so many mistakes...

10. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, MC seems to be kinda a lone wolf type, soloing everything. As for Mo Eversnow I don't think age is a barrier.

And I have a feeling that LM wouldn't be in the saint divine realm war at the very start, but come in when the divine realm is in dire straits to turn around the situation. what he would be doing before that time would either be getting a powerup or continuing his solo battle against the saints after his cube.

sorry for the late reply

11. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel Bad cause i kinda know everything that will happen now...I Spoiled the Sh*t for myself...
    The Novel isnt that fun to read when you know what will happen :(

12. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was mostly spoiled in TMW thread since people didn't bother to place "spoiler" tag on information from untranslated parts of MW.

13. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    So is Mo eversnow still with LM? after exiting the palace, it doesn't really mention her. or maybe i missed somthing

14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it mentioned her watching from a distance

wonderer likes this.
  15. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, since when LM goes to meets his sister she isn't anywhere to be seen i thought it was weird. i guess she could be inside the palace or the cube, but to me it seems weird that now she has a physical body she wouldn't be outside with LM.

16. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like it would be weird for ME to get with anyone since it's not her original body

17. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    oh snap, are we finally at the hype part?

18. Lord Ainzzz

Lord Ainzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So uhmm. That enemy of eversnow , he dead yet?(i mean his clone)

19. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah his clone is dead. LM went back to the Divine Realm.

Lord Ainzzz likes this.
  20. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not expect the bead to just deliver itself to him like this. Granted he's much too weak right now but, being the MC, I'm sure a special circumstance will arise in which he acquires it. I'm not sure it's going to be soon though he seems a tad weak. Even if he injest the pill and breaks through, I don't think it will offer this big of a powerup no matter how heaven defying the feat is.

Maybe Divine Dream will throw the young human elites into some mystic dream to power up faster. I suspect that the Saint race will first establish their forces in the world they arrived and turn it to their liking before acquiring more ground slowly as they prepare the "summoning" of the bigger guys. It's possible that if they have people on the human side that it becomes less damaging to cross the wall.

Also, I question giving item of this magnitude of strength that any powers in the 33 known heavens/univereses would covet no matter how strong to some stupid young master and then send him with a "recon" force. Good Fortune Senior you legit... Dumb as fk.

Also, Hai @Arcturus funny meeting you here. I decided to give this a go and read from chapter 1 to newest chapter in the last 3 weeks. I haven't decided yet if I want to let chapters pill up every month or so. That means I may or may actively join this LCD. I don't think I posted in a LCD more than 10 times in the last 2 years.

blablabla12 and Arcturus like this.