LCD Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Arcturus, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, Long time no see as well! And your thoughts were pretty much exactly the same as me. It seems extremely stupid to send it with this young master. I was shaking my head the whole time.

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so stupid that it might be bait. Have a top expert come in and try to snatch it and then get killed. Or it could be a replica.

3. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    since the guy used it to take others flesh and blood to power/strenghten it, it most likely a replica. since the orginal wouldn't need to do such a thing

4. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The magic cube does something similar with souls.

5. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    the cube extracts a person memories from their soul as well . whats the point of the "true" bead taking energy to power itself if it already is infinite or near infinte or whatever it is? is there another benfiet to taking someones "essence" using the bead?

6. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it have infinite energy? As for benefits even if the bead gives you energy it won't necessarily give you true god beast blood for example. It probably tames them so that they don't conflict with each other as well.

7. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    it's the incarnation of the 33 heaven's 3 main energy so its the closest possible to infinite in the entire 33 heavens, isn't it?

EDIT: and so it doesn't need to be taking energy forcefully from a WK or anyone else to make it stronger, only the replicas like what LM has needs to, or is that my misconception?

8. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not like LM has been using the magic cube to give him infinite amounts of dream energy or whatever the soul energy was called.

9. Lord Ainzzz

Lord Ainzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to stack up some chapters :whistle:

10. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Its Cause He can barly use it if he can use it at all...
    I bet once he gets Dovine Lord realm he can use it and he might use it so his Soul makes breakthroughs ...

11. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think using the cube to search that soul is a good idea.

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Gaining the laws and techniques of a world king would be helpful. Plus, this is a race that doesn’t specialize in souls either so it shouldn’t be too bad. Lin Ming triple cultivated so it shouldn’t be the same difficulty as when he was building his foundation and absorbed a holy lord fragment

13. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant for his safety. The conference might've paused for the time being but everyone is still around on Mt. Potala. It's unlikely but possible that something was put on the Saints who crossed the border and are being monitored by Divinities across the wall. But my biggest concern here are traitors.

I would wager the vast majority of Empyreans are all there. Empyrean Primordius fall is closely linked to Empyrean's Thunder Punishment betrayal of humanity. I expect that other Empyreans are on the Saint's payroll. Did someone temper with the body when it was passed around? Then there's Tian Mingzi, being the Saint's lackey did he ever divulge information about how his injuries happened. If so, did it go up the chain of command. Do the Saints know that the Magic Cube is also in the same universe as the bead?
    Lin Ming is save from everyone under the Empyrean Realm so he does not have to fear Tian Mingzi anymore, but he's potentially surrounded by a couple Empyreans would sold their honor for a better future. They'd love to chase Lin Ming around.

Then there's the Monks themselves, their history is obscure and they've been there since around the time of the previous Calamity. It's not that I don't trust them, but they may have their own idea how to do things.

The Magic Cube is above a lot of people's comprehension's and detection but Lin Ming is with individuals of the biggest league now, one can never be too careful, or maybe one can be and I'm paranoid...

14. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I pity you Saint Fortune Senior, this was the best your seeds could do? To think such precious treasure is being use by the worst kind of hedonistic Young Master.

blablabla12 likes this.
  15. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moar rape-shit-talking. Also it's time to argue loud with shithead instead of silently pass the news to Divine Dream.

blablabla12 likes this.
  16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So we Know that Divine Dream is Prob at Half step True Divinity ...Why doesnt she just kill this litle Bastard and take the Bead
    And use it To Kill other real True Divinitys lel
    Id guess she can and if not the Treasure that is supposed to be so almighty isnt that strong lol

17. wonderer

Reading List:
    Link
    its also a question of how well she could use it, since she cultivates soul and energy she wouldn't be able to use it to its full potential. And i assume that in the hands of a saint who mains body cultivation. saints would be able to use it to a higher level and anyone else. while in the divine realm the laws for body tranformation is limited so that could impact the power that divine dream has when using it. since she wouldn't know how to use such a thing properly.

So when will the first major time skip of this novel occur? it seems pretty obvious that LM is in dire need to power up quickly at least to holy lord level, and he as various inhertiances to comprehend. so when would the first 100 years or more time skip occur? so far the time skips haven't been longer than a year.

18. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    If i remember right theres 700-800 ch left till the end

And he doesnt rly need a Big Upgrade put of nowhere cause didnt you read that the other 2 races are close to a War so i guess there womt be a War yet with Humanity so he can still take his time ...
    I Guess hell take another 300 ch and maybe more so he can fight a Great World King...Anither 400 For an Empyron Power and another 600 for True Divinity Battle Power and id guess hell make another breakthrou at the end :p

19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Ming’s power scale shifts again after these war/peace talks with the saint race because he goes somewhere special where world kings are as common as divine lords and true gods are everywhere.

20. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically for the same reason why Primordius didn't use Bead to kill True Divinity. Apparently It doesn't work this way.