Spoiler Age of Adepts

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hanglekuk, Jul 24, 2017.

1. hanglekuk

hanglekuk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thread was not created, so took a step.
    Anyone reading the raws and want to discuss? Have some questions? Knock yourself out.

2. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    gonna post some spoilers.
    The upcoming arc is about tower master adept anderson trying to become tier 2 adept. it may involve some sacrifices.
    The next arc - "invasion of the another plane". mary / greem and evil bugs guy are recruited as cannon fodder for invasion of the plane. The local wizards are being hunted by rune knights/ dragon riders. So far the most interesting arc for me.

3. gantzman

gantzman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i get a link too the raw site.

4. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    just look for raw name [巫师纪元] via search engine and pick one site. I'm not sure where's the original publisher. However with rampant piracy in China you'll find at least 2-3 sites who has those chapters. IIRC I'm reading from bqg5200.

Shut it likes this.
  5. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    It is still a bit lonely thread, so some random spoilers/opinions
    so far there are 4 larger arcs (in my opinion)
    1. becoming an adept (is it pretty much done now, a several chapters left)
    2. invasion of the plane - so far the best arc for me by far
    3. fate of the witch (Alice)
    4. establishing own territory. (i think it ended).
    5 The new arc just started after time skip (60-70 years or something like that).

some a bit more details spoilers.
    arc 5 will be about Greem becoming tier 2 adept and doing his own plane invastion. The target - goblin controlled plane (the same goblin his goblin trades with).
    Acteon/Evil bugs is exterminated by Mary somewhere at the end of arc 3 /start of arc 4. They both stayed in the plane to gather some forces/minions, while Greem returned.
    Alice grows/matures a lot. After she becomes adept, grows to the teenager stage. After becomes Fate witch - finally young/adult form.
    Mary matures her fighting skills. I think they have sex with Greem after she returns. The sex (for MCs)is pretty much non-existing in the novel.
    Mary attacks Greem after return to test who is the stronger/has to submit to the other orders. Afterwards goes to fate tower next to challenge Alice to establish hierarchy.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  6. talion333

talion333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alice is dead ?

7. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    She's alive and she's currently tier2 leader fate witch.

8. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    im kindda confuse by how the the stage attribute work. is it every stage they get like restart from 0 and star building it up till 21 to advance just like that?

or is it every stage got higher spirit requirement maybe 40? or +

9. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    stats are cumulative. So yes, you continue to build them up and it is much harder to build up.

However it is not a simple number game. It's like prerequisite, but something extra is required as well. For higher stages its law comprehension. The first stages is like foundation and the further stages it's more about the laws.
    But getting stats increased is very troublesome. IIRC, Greem pretty much converted his body to elemental one (you cannot completely due that, the plane might start rejecting you, something like that). The meditation was give like 0.000x or 0.00x increases, so while it adds up, pure meditation is recipe for disaster. Also it's been awhile when I've read it so I also may not remembering properly.

As for faith witch, advancement is totally different. To divinate one consumes something like fate influence points (which can be gathered by influencing planes). If you are lacking them, vitality will be consumed. Alice was very close to dying (like a week of lifespan left), but managed to advance to tier 2 and started ok from the next tier. Totally different system from adepts/Greem.

10. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    so alice is like BEM the more you have impact on the world the easier you advance next stage

11. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    Alice is a witch and this is adept plane. But witches were powerful enough to incorporate their will into will of this plane so it seems like there's a subroutine for witches and their advancement. For Alice - he's the top fate witch because you "have to surrender to fate". blindly follow the fate and trust it, something like that. Very fatalistic but it works out for Alice. Some (a lot ) preparations before major steps worked out for her fine.

12. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does Mary returns?
    Who won? In both cases? :blobowoevil_horns:

13. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    Mary and bug guy both chose to remain in the plane to clean up local resistance ( the knights are fine material for bugs/vampires). Mary returned after she kill him and brought the insect mother to Greem as spoils.
    Greem won of course, and Alice made an offer Mary couldn't refuse instead of fighting.
    I'm not sure what happened when Mary achieved 2nd tier, but when she reached 3rd (very recently in raws) she challenged Greem again (lost again).

falcon92 likes this.
  14. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks
    Do you remember which chapter did Mary return from the other plane?
    What was Alice offer?
    Is Mary the only love interest? Or is it Harem and Alice is one of them?

15. hanglekuk

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea about exact chapters, but it was like 50 chapters later after Greem returned. Or even a bit more.
    Alice offered something to break her blood link to vampire master, assistance to tier 2, or both.
    It seems like author is very actively avoiding adultery scenes. At most you get something like - they spent night together.
    Greem does not have time / interest, so his sex life is pretty dull. very dull. Mary was the one she spent most time with, but they got together with Alice a lot closer, some random vague sex as well (but this was closer to Greem reaching for tier 3, circa 670+-20 chapters) - so quite away.
    Sex content is very close to zero.

falcon92 likes this.
  16. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone reading the raws? I want to know the chapters where he ranks up. Which chapter for rank 2, which for rank 3 and so on. Anyone?

17. Anard

Anard Active Member

Reading List:
    Link