Spoiler I am With Snake's Eggs

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jan 24, 2018.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    我怀了那条蛇的蛋 ..... this novel was suggested by @jadelin and and half of it is spoiled on my profile :D

by @Kailyria20

A big snake appeared during his mountain tour/hiking, he thought he would become food in the mouth of that big snake. He didn't expect the big snake turned into a beautiful man but also tangled with him to give birth to snake eggs! Lay eggs! Lay eggs!

Mini Theater:
    Mo Yang touched his butt due to pain: You didn't eat me in one simple bite!
    Mo Tian smiled and touched MY's flat belly: Why would I want that? Then he pushed the person under his body again.
    That thing is not a snake's, clearly it belongs to a horse! [ML thing pft]
    Must escape! Absolutely Escape!
    Wait, what's with this nausea, vomiting, and fatigue?
    XiaoHuaShe [little flower snake]: Congratulations Snake Queen, you are pregnant with the king's eggs.
    Mo Yang's both eyes rolled up fainted!

1. Snake king male gong vs Proud human shou
    2. 1v1 HE
    3. lay eggs, lay eggs, lay eggs [tbh he only laid 2 batches]
    4. no logic, silly, free of craziness
    5. Middle child slight angst, little bit of emotional angst
    6. [basically author warning to readers if they don't like it then fuck off lol..] 3 views different, do not tear do not spray, will put on chop list

pokes
    @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome @nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince @Hanaru @SecretLibrary @Nami Heartfilia @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @Li hir @Rurella @Hikari_Akari

double poke to @LaDyViL cause snake babies and mpreg :D

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  2. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    sooo we have two mods here? @LaDyViL and @runsing?

3. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAHAHAGA OMG. I LIKE THIS ONE ALREADY XD

@Popipopipoi @18Yuki
    Two fujoshis. You guys might wanna ask @alexfilia to add you in her poke list ^^

4. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaaaa~~~:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: :blobparty:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want those Locked chapters on jjwxc....

Kailyria20 likes this.
  6. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems funny, I'll be reading it ;)(y)

7. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    K moving the spoilers here...um its not super detailed just main points
    Added a bit more compared to the posts i did on alex's profile.
    I'm not sure but i think ML is Mo Tian, the kids from eldest to youngest is Mo Nian, Mo Ya and Mo Han. MC is Mo Yang, as for the 2nd set of triplets..um idk <.<; Mo Nian - male.male, Mo Ya - female ?, and Mo Han - female.male,

So to make things short, MC happens to look like ML's previous dead love and was taken back but eventually ML loves him for who he is.

MC had healed a random snake and rumors spread about him speaking snake which is why his eldest son was able to find him.

MC at first didn't believe he was pregnant and thought ML was silly, ML fed him something for the first time, that made MC's body more likely to get pregnant, supposedly quite difficult to conceive and ML is also going thru estrus.

MC didn't want to be there as he can't quite adapt to the difference of their race, MC resents ML a bit, he thinks ML is using him as a substitute for Touya [ML's dead love] along with the fact that he saw how much pain there is in giving birth and he became scared

ML is very gentle and considerate most of the time, that is sometimes he's slightly rough because when the snake goes thru skin shedding their become instinctual for a while and ML end up doing MC a bit rough when MC went to see him while he was in his shedding period.
    The smut is not too details if at all, there are moments where they mention a bit of the start and then the result which is ML's habit of not withdrawing until requested to do so or when he finally leaves to go do something

ML ends up feeding MC in his sleep because MC was only eating rice and vegetables which is not good for his pregnancy...also ML wants to do MC with his 2 tintin but out of consideration for MC he doesn't until its near time to give birth...so it helps widen the birth canal.

MC eventually struck up an agreement with ML that once he gives birth ML has to send him back ...on the day he gave birth, it was a bit premature as MC was almost eaten by one of ML's brothers that didn't know he was ML's mate and so end up inducing early labor.

Few days later MC was not sent back because ML didn't want to let him go and hopes that he would stay for the sake of the eggs. Eventually MC just took a picture of the eggs and while ML was shedding his skin, he snuck out and left...he manage to call his brother to pick him up and realized that in the 8 months he was in the snake world, it has been 2 years in the human world.

ML had end up getting severely injured by lightning tribulation that was for one of his younger brothers while they were going to find MC and so he fell and lost his memories of MC...and plus the elders forced everyone to never mention MC and claimed ML's mate died...

6 years past and when his son found him again and eventually MC went back after thinking it over it actually does miss ML only to find that ML forgot him and he made an effort to woo ML but before he came back ML had already found another mate.

At first MC was going to obstruct them but then one morning he went to see ML and found the female snake in bed and she had signs of mating with ML supposedly and so ML fussed at MC for coming to his room and MC said he won't return again.
    The day before when ML and the female snake was flirting the female snake had injured MC for interrupting them [she just swung her tail on instinct and didn't see who she hit]and MC's 2nd child end up poisoning her in retaliation and didn't call ML father for not stopping her.

So MC intended to leave because 1. ML just cheated on him even if he doesn't remember him, 2. there's a lifespan problem between them anyway, 3. MC pretty much broken hearted

The 3 kid snakes end up leaving with MC they claim that ML will have new babies and they didn't want to be there to see them as MC was their only mother.

MC went back and bought a villa to raise his kids and arranged for them to have fresh slaughtered sheep to be delivered everyday for his kids, since his family is a bit well off.

Eventually ML realized MC and the kids left and at first he was upset that the human stole his kids even tho the mention of MC makes his heart a bit uncomfortable, the female snake actually resembles MC a bit.

Eventually one of his brothers and sisters told him the truth and ML went to the spot they told him about and suddenly his memories got triggered and he went into a coma for a month and after he woke he got rid of the female snake [feel sorry for her not her fault after all]

Apparently ML has a brother he stays in the human world all the time and this brother of his even has a male lover as well, eventually they find MC and the kids but MC is upset and doesn't even wanan look at ML although he allows ML in for the night since it was cold weather intending to kick him out the next day.

The kids were happy ML finally came to find them and ML eventually made up with MC, he said he didn't do anything with the female snake because he wasn't in the mood to do it with anyone else..so i'm not sure how the female snake had mating markings they never mentioned it again /shrug.

So once his kids were able to hold about 2 hrs worth of transformation time, his parents and brother finally found out and at first they were upset, because they didn't like the idea of MC gettin with a man but they were more upset over MC keeping his kids a secret all this time, the babies look like 3 yo kids when human form.

MC claims ML got him pregnant because of his unique genes so his parents barely accepted this, but they know it's real because the kids have resemblance to both MC and ML. Eventually they head back to the snake world because ML is going into his shedding phase.

ML actually took on a job as a model but MC told him to quit and become his assistant whenever they return to the human world. MC finally got to meet ML's parents, before he didn't because he didn't want to accept being with a snake but now he's ok with it.

MC found he was pregnant again and this time he tried his best to eat as well as he could but he seems to be even larger than before, later you find out that ML's brother who was in the human world is having kids too, his male lover got pregnant and returned to give birth.

MC end up giving birth to 3 eggs again although they are double the size of his previous batch, and this time he's determined not to get pregnant again as 6 kids is already a lot, plus the pain of giving birth he doesnt' wanna go through it again.

ML had the doctor researched a medicine to turn his kids into human form which lasts a day so MC can go back with the newborn snakes to show his parents...MC once asked ML if he would still love mc when he becomes old but ML said he would share his yuan with MC so they share the same life span [think yuan is his cultivation core]

MC's parents came over to see the babies and they ask MC what's up with ML's genes that is so potent, he had kids again and once again they were triplets...MC just said it was inherited, then his parents wondered if all his kids would inherit it too...and that's where i last left off.

Eventually MC gets ML a job as his assistant and promised his mom he would have his 3 eldest in kindergarten and the other 3 in daycare?, one day Mo Ya ran away because MC said to apologize to one of the younger triplets, Mo Ya stayed with Mo Su? [ML's bro in human world] for a few days before MC and ML went to pick up back home

ML didn't mind working with MC instead of being a model as he prefers to be close to his mate anyway, first day of kindergarten the kids were playing together and then approached by others to play, one kid actually wanted to befriend Mo Han but Mo Nian pulled away his brother because he was wary

Mo Nian thought that Bai Chun Hao[?] [the other kid] was trying to steal his brother, because his brother is female.male and also the Bai kid is female too but still human...btw so like Mo Han apparently is female.male cuz he has only 1 tintin, MC felt guilt because he thought it was due to him not eating well while pregnant...the other 2 just looked at MC weird when MC was holding Mo Han saying sorry about it lol

So from what i gather, all human males are female.male to the snake community pfft... anyway MC is able to look at his kids thru the computer since the school they go to allows parents to look thru a monitoring system they set up.

I think MC and Yu Jinglin [Mo Su's mate] came to an agreement to look after each other's babies taking turns to babysit i think. MC made Mo Nian apologize to the Bai kid and told him that they were just trying to make friends, ofc the Bai kid went for Mo Han again...MC and ML was amused by it.

First of day of school finished but Bai-kid was excited and ran to Mo Han but accident knocked each other, they both cried but Mo Han has small wound on his head, Bai-mother apologized and wanted to take to hospital but MC said it was fine, meanwhile Mo Ya wanted to kill Bai-kid but MC warned him/her [idk] not to do anything, that it was an accident.

The kids end up enjoying school eventually and became less wary.

Um i just reached the last on danmeila and it ends with MC fully fired up on adjusting his kids and husband to the human world...feels like there could be more but its the end on danmeila and jjwxc.

8. Popipopipoi

Popipopipoi ຈwຈCreepy fujoshi [Shem's kouhai♡]{Kurono's Pet☆}

Reading List:
    Link
    @Shem bless you for sharing this now I am in need for MOAR.
    @alexfilia may I trouble you to put this trash into your poke list please?

9. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    ML won't have two tintins, right?! Since he's a snake:blobwoah:

cheerydandan and Kailyria20 like this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    you can check either my sig or my blog for more threads :D

*adds popi san into her bl poke list*

11. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    yes he does...~

Do you think those are more detailed smut than the ones on danmelia?

Ease likes this.
  12. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how many eggs does the MC lay in a single batch?:hmm:

Kailyria20 likes this.
  13. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    3 eggs

14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    do we see mc's reaction as he gives birth? (those 2 tintins must have helped >.>)

DeanRae, azure_sea and Kailyria20 like this.
  15. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Than you @alexfilia for creating this thread and @Kailyria20 for summarizing so well~! (Plz add me to your ever-growing poke list, @alexfilia.) My summaries aren't as good as @Kailyria20's, so I'm glad she was able to understand the parts I didn't. :sushi_chubby:

alexfilia and Kailyria20 like this.
  16. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    yes you do, they describe the process, its quite painful MC both times, he wasn't really happy about being pregnant a second time, ML even offered to let him abort, but because he love his kids and felt guilty bout the first 3, he decided to wholehearted do well on the 2nd pregnancy...to make up to ML and experience it happily this time.

17. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "At first MC was going to obstruct them but then one morning he went to see ML and found the female snake in bed and she had signs of mating with ML supposedly and so ML fussed at MC for coming to his room and MC said he won't return again.
    The day before when ML and the female snake was flirting the female snake had injured MC for interrupting them [she just swung her tail on instinct and didn't see who she hit]and MC's 2nd child end up poisoning her in retaliation and didn't call ML father for not stopping her.
    The kids were happy ML finally came to find them and ML eventually made up with MC, he said he didn't do anything with the female snake because he wasn't in the mood to do it with anyone else..so i'm not sure how the female snake had mating markings they never mentioned it again /shrug."
    I think ML is lying... :sushi_sigh: Although MTL didn't translate that part clearly...

DeanRae, Misaki Yata, Leir and 2 others like this.
  18. Kailyria20

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea idk, MC clearly saw mating marks on the female snake's chest but ML claims otherwise and he wasn't in the room either tho, because when MC turned to leave he saw ML walking in, but the author didn't go into detail so meh. As for getting rid of the female snake, he just divorced her i think...ML claims he wasn't in the mood to do it with anyone else during his estrus ....that day when ML and F.snake was flirting, ML actually felt a bit of disgust towards her then MC walked in and got injured. Period of time in Snake world vs Human world when MC left was 2:6 years. When ML had ordered for the community to start gathering profiles for a potential mate, MC had arrived back just as this selection was finished.

19. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww the angst :sweating_profusely:

20. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What ?! So there is drama involving a third part here? And ML has a wife???:cautious::cautious: I don't really like this type of angst where MC gets bullied by those third parties and ML does nothing or is unaware of it while the MC suffers and which leads to misunderstanding bw the two.:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    Ha-Ha, Rabbitanairy and Kailyria20 like this.