Discussion unTouchable

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by pirateking36, Jan 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    So this question has been been bugging me for quite a while now.... Are the vampires here in this webtoon still immortal(like traditional ones)?.To those who say yes here's why i think its impossible-

First- From what i have seen the vampires in this webtoon live off energy and not blood so them having lifespans equal to humans is plausible.
    Second- They seem to grow(the FMC has childhood friends which means she had a childhood and was thus actually born and not turned) which basically means they can age and also the fact that they can give birth which further proves that they have a living body and finite lifespans.
    Third- It seems vampires cant turn others into vampires and the only means of increasing their population should be giving birth for which they NEED normal bodies and thus can't be immortal though they might have lifespans slightly higher than humans due to slower aging
    Fourth- There doesnt seem to be any 'ancient' vampires around. If they were indeed immortal then they wouldnt have become idols and models as it would be too much exposure and thus expose they cant age and would have instead just lived normal lives and disappear when it seemed they have spent too much time in the same place.The very fact that they dont care about being well known show that even if they do it slower than others they still do in fact age.

So if i missed anything or am just misunderstanding stuff then point it out please...
    EDIT: the reason why i am confused is because theres a line which goes-
    "We dont either drink blood or enjoy the eternity anymore"
    And i got confused whether i interpreted it correctly...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  2. Johnnycabra

Johnnycabra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they do age in untouchable.

3. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    So by 'dont enjoy the eternal life' it does mean they don't have eternal life?

4. Zeckzen

Zeckzen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The keyword is "Anymore" So, in the past they do drink blood and have eternal lifespan, and for some reason they lost it.
    Dunno if this will become some foreshadow to the future plot

Nyarlathotep likes this.
  5. pirateking36

Reading List:
    Link
    It didn't

6. Johnnycabra

Johnnycabra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, apparently a down side of not drinking blood. It could also be that they are like regular people that just need blood for substinance. its been a while since ive read it but the the MC did say that vampires were not like the one in legend. she did say that they switched from drinking blood to draining aura as it was non lethal and made it so that they would not be pursecuted. that is why they got jobs involving a lot of physical contact.

pirateking36 likes this.