LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he mastered his High-rank Spear Technique, his current one is just the next level.

2. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that he mastered it, but it doesn't prevent him from synthesizing it unless the spear technique he's trying to acquire is a direct upgrade...which doesn't seem to be the case.

3. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spear Technique, not Spear Mastery. They're different skills.

Edit: His other synthesized skills are Wind King's Rage and Lightning Storm Spear.

High rank Spear Technique to Unique Spear Technique: Peruta - Mad Typhoon.

What would he even synthesize it with? The skill synthesis skill even warned that the created skill might not be as good as the skills used to create it.

4. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Mad Typhoon isn't an upgrade, but a variation since it's basically high rank technique that utilizes Peruta Circuit.

It's obviously subpar as a main component, but it's plenty enough to be a secondary component.

Well, we'll probably find out soon if he'll upgrade the Spear Technique or create a new Spear Technique 'skill'

5. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It literally went Low rank Spear Technique to Mid rank Spear Technique to High rank Spear Technique to Unique Spear Technique: Peruta - Mad Typhoon.
    If it does rank up or 'upgrade' again, it will likely go from Unique to Transcendent.

Using it as anything but the base skill for skill synthesis would mean losing his Spear Technique or rather, the systems support for his Spear Technique, so that's probably not something he'd ever be willing to try.

6. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems that I remembered wrong. My bad.

It just feels that Shin is personally weak and relies too much on the Pocket Watch and God's true names.

I found a copy of his normal and class skills on ch 200...and added some later ones I managed to find (bolded)
    Normal Skills – High-rank Martial Arts, Peruta – Mad Typhoon, High-rank Crossbow Marksmanship, Wind King’s Rage, High-rank Heroic Strike, High-rank Provoke, Divine Speed, Return, Peruta Circuit, Weapon Swap,
    Mistification, Dimensional Travel, Overwhelm, Absolute Soul, Deific Manifestation, Riding, Captivation, Breath of Death

Class Skills – High-rank Spirit Mastery, High-rank Spirit Aura, High-rank Elemental Control, High-rank Elemental Contract, Lightning Spear Storm, Mid-rank Elemental Blade, Mid-rank Elemental Tempest

Subclass Skill – Endow Skill, Taming, Spirit of the Collector, Spirit of the Mixer, Spirit of the Tamer]

7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ICDS is it an inferior good compared to EER he had time to clean his act up when he writed EER compared to ICDS. I think that EER is his better work as of yet, I am enjoying the last one but not as mutch as I did EER.

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely because his latest work is only going at 2 chapters a week as opposed to 2 a day with Chamber. You lose immersion if you have to keep waiting a week at a time. EER also took time to get good, remember it's only on chapter 30 so far. Though i must say as a MC ilhan was better, but the respective humor in the novel did improve and so did the harem or side-cast.

Paps likes this.
  9. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m finding ICDS more enjoyable tbh. EER was good but I started getting bored with how mc was predicting everything in all situations. Eventually the parts that should actually be surprising didn’t seem much to me~

10. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the author specifically said that 'ilhan is the destroyer of foreshadows!'
    U can't blame him for being who he is...

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing against the mc. It’s the writer who ruined the novel for me. When you’re reading you don’t wanna assume anything. Just want to read and enjoy. The way the writer did it you don’t need to assume anything. You just know it which takes some mystery out for me~

12. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's just agree to disagree.

elengee and Paps like this.
  13. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure I can do that~

14. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Shin is capable of using divine speed without the skill. Guess he will be fusing it soon.

15. DarkLegions

DarkLegions Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And like we all thought soo many chapters ago, Ellos was indeed a short sighted bad idiot.

dave186 and Shield Loyalist like this.
  16. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it was coming, a hero mysteriously disappearing and no one notices? That's pretty impossible when they need the hero to survive or keep the world from being destroyed.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  17. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been thinking about this for awhile, but it looks like the ending of this is going to be rushed. ~80 chapters and he has to clear 20 floors + 21 beyond floors, defeat 3 more kings invading earth, the demon lord and his forces, Transcend the dungeon (likely becoming a dragon god) and gain a few transcendent skills, and likely defeat the gods responsible for the invading/defending. He also has to resolve all the matters of his harem. His elemental egg hasn't even hatched yet.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  18. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    20 floors means 4 floor masters. Toika will just narrate about climbing and have 4 chapters defeating the floor masters. Same case with Beyond except each floor master might take 2 or 3 chapters.

Around 60 chapters for the rest...he's going to use the revelation from Lespina to make things easier.

Paps likes this.
  19. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actualy, the unique spear technique is more like a derivated technique that a upgraded technique, like the relation betwen the elemental blade and elementals control skill, the diference is that the unique technique need he complete mastery before reaching the requeriment for the next but if he want he could just fine go and make as much uniques spear techniques as he want as long as he have the ability to do so
    For me that was clear from the moment that Ellos give him the call when his wife died, then with peruta's kahar foreshadow plus the title was already too obvious there was no need to say anything more, maybe the kahar could have been displaced to the Hero but that would have been ask too much for the current state of the author.
    The only question is how come the hero is dead and nobody have figured out already. I think that Ellos wife death should have been the fault of a bad move of the hero, then Ellos shemed with the world enemy to kill the hero but instead of letting the word enemy take the hero power they let Ellos take it to maintain the power within the defenders so that nobody notice anything, then Elllos will lure another hero to serve as replacement of the power he already have, or so I think

20. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having thoughts of his wife actually being an invader that infiltrated among residents.

edit: Seems like you're somewhat right.
    Definition of Kahar according to Peruta:
    When a person becomes incapable of taking back what he lost, that’s when he becomes a Kahar.”

“Whoop, my bad. Kahar means disaster in my continent’s language. The kind of disaster that stays hidden, appearing suddenly and devouring everything. When a person becomes a Kahar, there will be nothing left, including himself. In the end, he’ll destroy even the things he wanted to protect.”

“Then remember this too. In another language, a Kahar is called the God of Vengeance.”

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018