Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Levanta

Levanta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but to post the damn thing (which is an image) I have to post 5 things

2. Levanta

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just a watcher and joined not long ago.....

Ran ahzu likes this.
  3. Levanta

Reading List:
    Link
    So that explains the reason for these if you're wondering..

Ran ahzu likes this.
  4. Levanta

Reading List:
    Link
    Again sorry for continuous posts.... and the last one!

5. Levanta

Reading List:
    Link
    THE THING!!!
    Edit: Okay the image isn't showing up on my computer so I'll link it

SherSher231 likes this.
  6. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    ... don't you think that everyone besides nadeshiko-San are a bit plump?

7. Levanta

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh no changing that, the game has limited options. She looks thin only because of a longer skirt.
    ... Maybe I should try making them taller?

Ran ahzu likes this.
  8. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you guys view Kaburagi and Enjou? Like as a whole, not only when it comes to their love-obsessed stalking and black-belliedness respectively, cause I can actually see these two as the kind who would be good friends and genuinely, honestly care and aggressively/actively try to help out their friends if anything happened to them.

I mean, we see the lengths Enjou goes to to try and keep Masaya safe (dragging him back from his suicide journey) and happy; trying all sorts of ways to cheer him up, including resorting to asking Reika (okay it seems like he tried to dump it on her but lets be honest here, Reika is VERY GOOD and has proven capable in dealing with Masaya’s problems in ways he cannot. In elementary, even he was surprised that she could come up with a solution for the Yurie incident, and she was capable of taming Masaya’s fangirls after almost five different classreps and Student Council members (and the Student Council President) have been incapable of doing so. He had already sincerely apologized for dragging her into the Tsurahana debacle (which he probably didnt even know WOULD happen, and if he did, he probably didnt think it would be so bothersome bc Kisshouin is so above Tsurahana, it would be like sending a lion to fight rats (plus she’d been class rep almost every time, he probably didnt think she’d be bothered by the workload either) so its unlikely he would have asked Reika if he did not think it was the only way to try and cheer up Masaya. She even proves him right by BEING the reason Masaya gets better and shapes up (though we are not sure if Enjou had sent Masaya after her post-Tomoe’s graduation and declaration of dating Kasumi or Masaya went by himself). So even though he is quite bad, he does have good intentions behind his actions.

Masaya, on the other hand, we can see him as standoffish, proud, but he is definitely not an elitist and he can be quite generous so long as the other party doesnt overstep his boundaries. He does get angry at the girls, but who wouldnt? They follow him around, screech and fangirl over his every action, and wont stop bothering him. Its already quite commendable that he hadn't lost his temper (as he mostly opts to ignore them) and used his position as the Kaburagi heir or Pivoine status to force them to go away or scare them into leaving him alone. He even shows willingness to help mere acquaintances with their problems (case in point: Reika’s occult-obssessed friend’s problems, and later willing to go with a Kouhai to his family’s doctor for his medical problems) and he isn’t tyrannical as to get angry at people over things they cant help (when in elementary, a kid in his team tripped and costed his team the lead, but he didnt blame him at all and (if iirc) told him to just do better next time). So Masaya’s a pretty nice person if you think about it— as long as you can ignore his rather too-blunt comments from time to time.

9. iNapoleon

iNapoleon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't observe him as much as you. Honestly speaking, I don't really care about Bakaburagi. What we have this far is;
    - Bakaburagi is crazy in love with Wakaba while Reika as the Main Protagonist hate Bakaburagi. That means Reika being with Bakaburagi is impossible atm.
    - The last 20 chapters told us that Enjou is the one who progressing. Enjou said that he has some problems at home. That's said, at the moment, he spent more time hanging out with Bakaburagi and Reika. He even lied to Bird Brain. So I assume Enjou doesn't want to be involved with Yuiko or Bird Brain. Well, I always think that Enjou shows an affection with Reika since High school arc though.

Ah... Seriously all I need right now is an update :blobtired:
    I don't really care who the male lead is. What I really want is Reika and Firework Festival :blobsad:

Ps:
    Sorry for my bad English.

10. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly,I just want some kind but strong male lead to take care of our MC,not those 2dudes

miko_ likes this.
  11. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    The nearest one and can contend with those 2 guys in terms of possibilty is Fellow Stalking Horse Mizusaki Arima. Oniisama is clearly out (Reika clearly loves her brother as brother only), and Yukino is weak physically. Naru-kun lookalike doesn't even know Reika, and Dog Lover already has his Bea-tan.

12. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m trying to analyze characters, not justify them (possibly) becoming Reika’s beau. However, if we look at it from a romantic standpoint with Reika’s own perception of them, these two are the least likeliest candidates of becoming her beau. Kaburagi bcs his, as INapoleon says, is crazy in love with Wakaba-chan, while Enjou, even if he is possibly working towards building a good relationship with Reika, has a lot of negative history with her as he frequently pushes burdensome things to her and even used a favor (which he procured from unnecessarily stepping into a dispute between Ririna and Reika) to force her to agree to one of his requests. While its unfair Reika pins all blame on Enjou, he still did force her into something she did not want. Thus, his chances are about as low or even lower than Kaburagi’s chances with Reika (if he did like her).

Mizusaki is a very good candidate for Reika’s beau. Not only is he almost as intelligent and atheltically capable as the duo, he’s charismatic and arguably more capable than either of them in the social (Kaburagi) and emotional (both bcs Enjou strikes me as not having very good EQ as he keeps commenting on things Reika doesn’t really like/want to remember and Kaburagi is self-explanatory) and he is a mature person, which Reika seems to be fond of.

His good qualities are amazing, as he is literally the foil to Kaburagi in the manga and the novel. The only difference is that while Masaya has a lack of maturity and well... is emotionally unstable/weak with a lack of common sense, Mizusaki is mature, gentle, and a caring and protective person who wont allow personal feelings to mess with his work. We know that even after being mocked by Youko (pivoine president), he is still willing to protect her despite her actions, and this extends to every student of Suiran. In fact, he is BETTER than the duo bc he is much more gregarious and kind. Whereas Kaburagi and Enjou avoid the social interactions and politics of Suiran, Mizusaki joins in and helps out whoever he can, regardless of whether scholarship External or rich External, or Internal, or member of the Pivoine.

The only downside to this is that Mizusaki isnt really close with Reika and had previous misconceptions that she was a bully (which is only understandable, as Reika did kinda threaten to destroy an entire family over a seemingly petty reason which was, to almost everyone else, trying to get close to King (Kaburagi) and what I can only call as defying the Queen of Suiran (Reika)). Also, as far as we can tell, and by Reika’s belief that the manga is influencing the story, his attractions are towards Wakaba only.

Ninilia, Irie, mereumsama and 3 others like this.
  13. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot the chief of Casanova village

SherSher231 and adz143 like this.
  14. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Reika might have felt the doki-doki with him, but she's clear that such a dangerous creature is not someone she wants to be in a relationship with. Plus, she has her oniisama as her protective amulet, so the chief of Casanova village is out.

Irie, chamchaworld and mereumsama like this.
  15. iNapoleon

iNapoleon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Enjou have lower chances than Bakaburagi. Indeed, he has a lot negative history towards Reika. But I believe there's a chapter told that Reika found good point about Enjou despite she hates him. But isn't Reika always misunderstand other people? Like coffee latte incident or like what Satomi/Akizawa said. What if Reika finally realized that fact ? Isn't that means the chance for Enjou is higher than we thought?

As for Fellow Stalking Horse, the main problem why I never put my thoughts about ReikaxArima is the story so far never told Arima show an affection towards her. And same as Reika.

The main character who knows Reika true personality might be Enjou. Bakaburagi never give a damn about her. Even though he found out that Reika changes her personality when they on a date at Super Market. He never care about it.

16. Red Bean

Red Bean Tired Bun Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you tell me what was this thing she liked despite her dislike of him? (It can’t count if its Yukino, btw) Because the only thing I can think of would be Enjou’s loyalty, but because that often leads to troubles for Reika, I dont think it was that.

As for the cafe latte incident, if we just look at it normally, its really possible Enjou is just having fun and really meant it as a returning-the-favor gesture (cause he did indeed hear from Aira that Reika liked latte art) instead of any romantic intentions. If he thinks they’re friends (which i sorta doubt), then he would just see it as giving her a limited-edition present.

Arima has only shown some affection to Wakaba, though its very likely its bc Wakaba is a really infamous bullying target who even younger students dislike. They also never get any chances to actually be friends with each other. Especially with Reika not wanting to be deemed as traitorous to the Pivoine for being friendly with Student Council members.

He was surprised, pointed it out, but doesn't bring it up again because Reika already gave him an explanation for it. He does care, but bc it was already explained, he doesnt bring it up. Enjou, however, is always observing and Reika certainly doesnt explain herself to him. I have a feeling both of them have good ideas or know as to what is Reika’s true nature, just like she knows their’s.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Irie, chamchaworld and reokyouma like this.
  17. darkclouds

darkclouds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What spoilers? Nothing is concrete in this novel except for the constant promise of hilarity and entertainment. Does anybody know how long it has been since the author last updated a chapter?

SherSher231 likes this.
  18. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    last update is 2017/10/20

19. darkclouds

darkclouds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know why?

20. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    well... i guess the author is on a break. especially when its on a cliffhanger