Spoiler Raising a Fox into a Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    odanezz0_3 likes this.
  2. myx

myx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read less than 90 chapters. She turned into a human around 70. That is all I know.

3. WhiteTigeress496

WhiteTigeress496 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers!!!! Please!!!:aww:

odanezz0_3 likes this.
  4. Smiling.julia

Smiling.julia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When ml got the wolf it was to feed Fl. Ml got a maid to come “milk” the wolf mom for Fl. And lol the Fl keeps calling the ml beautiful man. Very cute scene when the Fl hind in ml clothes.

5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not as cute and fluffy as you think, things get pretty dark pretty fast, and honestly, I really don't like the MC in this story. Because she's pretty dense and sometimes too hot-headed to think before acting, it usually causes a lot of issues later on (an example of this is when the ML ends up 'kinda' surrendering to the enemy army in order to get her back from their clutches (which was also her fault btw)). The ML is extremely forceful and controlling over her to the point where he even almost caged her once, causing her to run away, which ends with the wolf child's mother being killed. What really disappointed me is how the majority of the guys in this story is just selfish, the doctor who helps her later wants her dead because he thinks she's not worthy of the ML and influences his life too much (he also wants to drain her blood dry to cure the ML + medical purposes), the ML for getting angry all the time at how the MC doesn't listen/obey him, and the 2nd ML for trying to forcefully make her stay with him and become his princess even though he's well aware of her feelings.

I thought the 2nd ML was a decent person at first, but later on, he basically becomes a bit messed up in the head. The only okay-ish people I read in this story (imo) was her servant (whom I think is the 3rd ML (potentially)), and this guy from her original world (he's basically her idol/I think former crush) who for some reason, promised the MC's friend he'd marry the MC if she woke up from her coma, and surprisingly, after waking up not long after he arrived, he seemed pretty set on in marrying her, but by the time all of this was happening, the MC already knows she had already fallen for the ML and wished to return to the other world, regardless of her real body being in a coma.

Though I still plan on read this, I probably won't be coming back to it anytime soon.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  6. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I also skimmed through some chapters, she received a master that looks exactly like ML (but in soul form), and I think they were the same person but their soul was split, maybe. Then MC somehow have the ability to separate her soul from her body, and one accident happened where her soul cannot enter her body anymore and she have to possess another body that is said to be her twin(?). MC couldn't control her body when her soul is outside, so she lost her virginity to 2nd ML? Anyway, the later part of the story isn't interesting to me so I stopped at skimming halfway. Everyone in the story are retards that cannot even calm down to communicate properly and only the master is sane.

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding/correcting some of this :
    During the time her soul left her body, the 2nd ML was basically trying to marry her body, thinking it was her. Later on when the MC possesses this girl who looked almost like her (I think she was like in her preteens or something), the girl ended up later in the MC's body, while trying to gain the ML's love in hopes he'd be fooled that she was the MC. Also, I think she still has her virginity, there was a time when the 2nd ML almost had his way with her, but the soul in the body told him that she was feeling sleepy so he never touched her.

Some info on the look alike girl, when the ML went out to the front lines, the MC came along. During that time, the ML found a young girl hidden and covered in dirt. Originally, the ML wanted to leave her behind, but after seeing the MC's eyes, he knew she wanted to save the girl, so he did. After the girl cleaned herself up, to the MC's surprise, the girl looked quite similar to her, but is unequal to the MC's beauty in her human form. When the ML called out the MC's name, the girl thought he was referring to her, so she started to call herself it. Later during a zombie-attack, the girl became a zombie with the ML not giving a damn about her, but due to the MC, the MC ends up giving her blood (which is considered like an all-cure) to the girl for her in order for her to go back to normal. Unaware of the MC's kind actions, the girl thought the ML cared so much about her that he sacrificed his beloved fox's blood for her, making her fall more and more in love with the ML. A bit later when the MC turned human again, the girl was in shock after seeing how the ML was caring towards the MC as well as how the name she thought the ML gave her was actually how he called the MC, causing her to become jealous.

Later on when some inheritance stuff was happening, in order for them to gain the inheritance, the true owner's reincarnation must get married. There was conflict between the MC being the true owner and the look alike girl. The reason why some people thought the girl was the real thing was because the true owners brother was in support of the girl and told the girl that she was his niece. But in the end, he was just using her as a fake in order to gain the treasures from the inheritance. Eventually when they did got the inheritance (MC had to 'marry' the 2nd ML), the girl lived in the ML's residence. Some things happen which resulted in the MC's soul leaving her body and later taking up the look alike's body while the look alike took her body. When the MC get her body back, the girl asked for a pink ring back, telling the MC that the ML had given to her, which the MC allowed. Later on when the ML found out, he basically cut off the girl's finger and destroyed the ring. Though the girl knew of everything the MC had done for her, she was never grateful towards her, only jealous. She even tried to scheme together with this priest/exorcist in order to get rid of the MC, but in the end, she was later caught and tortured in jail by the ML's child looking servant. Don't remember if she died or not.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  8. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn what a ride

9. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this worth to read? this novel remind me of FMC from arc6 of quick transmiggration cannon fodder counterattack. Both mc is from modern time and transmiggration body of fox. Difference between is that FMC of Arc6 is selfish and jealously and stupid. This novel mc is kind, dense or I haven't read this novel.

Aster Anemone likes this.
  10. Valera

Valera [Clueless][Kurasa][Alea & Mikki's sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    The start reminded me so much of Wang Ye, Wang Fei is a Cat

Tsukiyo likes this.
  11. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me on the ending of the lookalike girl?

12. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler ending. I want to see what happened at end. Mc is really hot headed, troublemaker, dense and naive which make me angry. I dislike this kind of mc

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  13. Emmyy

Emmyy Kadupul flower* blooms at midnight*dies at dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a link to the raw of this? I,'m enjoying it so far

14. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    F*ck! It becomes more twisted every chapters. What cute? What beautiful? All is fake! False hope for every single loving scenes, it became dark. I can't help but shudder because of this story. How animals treated like some kind of toy. What right that Feng Lingran to catch every single animals to fight at Beast Arena? Can he be more twisted and cruel? Love to abuse animals...he's sicko! Psycho!

I myself afraid to touch small animals because afraid to hurt them. Him? Humph! I cannot help but hate the Male Lead.

I no longer want to read this kind of novel. The description of the novel are lie. They didn't put full genres on this novel. It should have animal abuse, tortured, cruelty, and dark side of man.

15. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently at 82nd chapter and things are starting to getting dark and characters are loosing their strength. I will drop this on a good note. It is regrettable for such a good starting and initial plot to go to waste.

16. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhnnn I don't like MC at all and the rest of the characters are also not much...

17. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What? The wolf child's mother was killed¿?