Spoiler A Will Eternal

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MiP, Jul 29, 2016.

1. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler - MC beats the bad guy

oh mai gawdddd

spoiler - MC becomes immortal at the end of cultivation novel

OH NOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NEX LEVEL SPOILER
    MC BECOMES STRONGEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSEEEEEEEE

BOOMZZZZZZ

AKIKAN, Alixiron, Terepi and 4 others like this.
  2. LeeEzekiel

LeeEzekiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm referring to you saying that his friends die, you socially tone deaf mong.

Mithun, chencking and The_Follower like this.
  3. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from
    o WOW i CAN TOTALLY TELL WHAT YOU MEANT
    I HAF PSYCHIC POWAAAAAA! I CAN READ MINDS!

besides

PEOPLE DYING = SPOILER

omg people died!!!

[​IMG]

is there a novel where NOBODY DIES????

Alixiron and chekanalia like this.
  4. LeeEzekiel

Reading List:
    Link
    Literally the most important person to have died so far is Elder Zhou, a god damn comic relief character. The only ones who don't have plot armor in these stories are the MC's companions, and you just confirmed that they die "1 by 1".

What the hell is wrong with your head that you have to be so aggressive when you're the one at fault? And judging by the fact that this discussion was moved to a brand new thread, congratulations, you're confirmed to be a spoiler posting dumbass. Enjoy.

chencking and The_Follower like this.
  5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    zhou xinqi dies

6. LeeEzekiel

Reading List:
    Link
    OOoooooooh I can taste the saltiness from here. Tides can't argue anymore since he was proven wrong and his spoilers were removed from the LCD so he has to do petty stuff like this now lmao. Good job, mr. rock bottom.

7. famous35

famous35 I don't feel like it.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I could never understand people who complain about spoilers when they voluntarily open the spoiler thread.

Xaos, Jed1, chekanalia and 1 other person like this.
  8. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I am in a state of shock... Did he decide to end this novel after killing the Evil Sovereign?
    This is going waaaaay too fast, BXC is jumping too many levels without a reasonable explanation. I was skeptic about how fast the author was going to end this novel but, by chapter 1292 development, it looks like it will end in 15 chapters or so. Er Gen, please don't do this, what about Du Lingfei? What about Transcendence and the levels above it?

Shatteredsun likes this.
  9. LeeEzekiel

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. The only problem is that the spoilers were originally posted in the Latest Chapter Discussion, which is for translated chapters only. This thread was made by a mod.

10. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    I posted no spoiler in LCD. I only posted how author was giving the series a rushed ending. That the series was ending soon. That hardly makes it any spoiler.

11. Shratath

Shratath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @tides I have read all chaptera in raws, and I can say that's the worst way of spoiling. This makes people drop the novel :facepalm:
    If u say friends dead , people will think it's BXC closest friends like first fatty zhang (he is alive) pls try better way to spoil.

12. Shratath

Shratath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard ergen contract with fckin qidian is ending and he won't renew it (which is damn good suck it qidian, hope other authors do this or take a better contract)
    So Awe maybe will get a 'second season' maybe, or I hope it ends nicely :sweating_profusely:

13. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a little upset about the huge change in the novel's pace. While Bai Xiaochun was in the Celestial Realm, his cultivation progress was laughable. I once commented this in chapter 1140:
    Now he is simply jumping all stages of Primordial Realm and reaching Imperial Lord Realm in one go? And how can he fight a peak Imperial Lord if he just recently broke through? Their Dao have the same grade, but the enemy has been an Imperial Lord for a long time. Doesn't this realm have subrealms or stages?

PS: Celestial Realm is called Heavenly Lord (or Venerate) in the MTL.

14. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way...
    [​IMG]
    It is like waking into Mordor to get a coffee.
    But seriously though, just like people don't use spoiler tags to talk about the last translated chapter in a LCD thread, we won't use spoiler tags to talk about the last raw chapter in a Spoiler thread.
    However, if you just started reading the novel, you will get spoilers without spoiler tags in both threads.

15. famous35

famous35 I don't feel like it.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ergen is too good of a writer for Qidian anyway. They have accepted too many shitty projects.

Shratath likes this.
  16. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he doesn’t ruin the ending I’m only at the translated series human translation and the series is awesome atleast this series proves that meng happens and wang Lin from renegade immortal have the possibility of being immortal eventually since the mc here can

17. carnwennan

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, you are going to really enjoy reading this novel most of the time. The first 1000 chapters are very good. The pacing is good, the plot is good, and the comedy is awesome. After chapter 1000 the novel is still good (however I felt like the pace slowed a bit compared to the first part of the novel).
    The big problem is that the novel's ending notice came out of nowhere and the current pace is 100 times quicker than before. It feels like the author just decided to end the novel a few days ago. Thus, what was supposed to happen over the course of 200 chapters is happening in just 20.

strixflash likes this.
  18. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I see thank you

Do you think that because immortality is possible for the mc in his novel it would be possible for meng hap and Wang Lin?

19. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    qidian is a portal like naver, where everyone can post their own stories. the readers/viewers then vote for their favorite stories and/or pay/donate if they want to...

they don't really 'accept' anyone since everyone is allowed to post content. it's basically blogspot for novels

20. ameeranegundi

ameeranegundi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A will eternal MC wife's or lovers ,
    How many and who