Game Sign Up Magic Association - Registration Thread

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by The Everdistant Utopia, Jan 12, 2018.

1. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorgre checked over the papers of registration of the girl before him before nodding and making the registration procedures. "Ice mage, not much about the background, but overall it all seems okay. Welcome to the Magic Association of Novellias Foruim."

((Welcome~
    I didn't mentioned anything about your background because I was not sure if you would want to reveal, so...
    Also, please do check the links at my sig if possible~))

AliceShiki likes this.
  2. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    An ice character just like Glace huh... Well I hope that ice chars remain rare

3. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's glace?I registered quite a while back, just didn't have time.

4. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    My character

5. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    Im original :p
    Welp, our chars are completely different.

AliceShiki and Ddraig like this.
  6. Twilight Ranger

Twilight Ranger Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So despite not really having enough time to do something like this I had an character idea i really wanted to make... Bad enough that I made an account.

Name: Willy Phantom
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Position: Member

Backstory: Cursed by a freak accident he is in a realm both in this plane and one connected to it. Due to this he can't always interact with things as at times he will pass through them but at other times they are solid to him so he can't even reliably walk through walls. This cased several issues ranging form not being able to lift a pen to having issues finding subsistence. Fortunately it was quickly found that he could sustain himself off of mana but he found at first that he couldn't gather enough on his own to fully sustain himself so at times he hat to eat a fireball... literally. It was not the most pleasant of times he had to preserver trough but preserver he did. This caused him to mature fast and develop skills he needed for self sufficiency, tailoring, carving, cooking, you name it he probably has experience in it. Due to the time discrepancy between the planes he tend to have time away from the main plane where he has more time than the main plane to hone his skills and even make his own magic, a magic which he hopes one day will bring him back to a world whether it is this one or one of his own creation.

Appearance: due to the time dilation and other magical effects he has a never ageing face with the aged eyes of someone with a lot of experience somehow accented by a depth of nievity. He wears a black robe embossed with countless intricate white designs of varying subjects ranging from people to objects however from a distance the all are so small they look like stars.

Personality:he has a distant personality as he never knows when his is next going to fade into the other realm but will start off conversations from where it was left off from the exact syllable... even if it is a moth later. he is very experienced tin any practical matters but has the social ability of a rock.

Equipment: he caries on him a book and quill, a carved wooden katana and not much else. anything he caries has to be made by him otherwise it has the ability to fall off of him

Specialty: space magic
    Spells:

Spell Name:Twilight Kingdom
    Spell Type: misc
    Spell Description: He rips a hole in the fabric of space to collect an attack and use it to modify his kingdom he can store physical objects in here but still has issues interacting with it. the object also has to endure the elements of the current kingdom however he tend to throw objects that don't need to breath into an underground cave where they are mostly safe. the current state of the kingdom is a pond side shack in a small forest in state of perpetual twilight. there seems to be life around but at a closer look other than plants there are only mechanical puppets around. attacks that exceed certain balances tend to have effects on this world out of his control like torrential downpours if there is to much water element.

Spell Name: Realize
    Spell Type: misc
    Spell Description: This spell forces both him ad his kingdom closer into this realm he can use the magical energies from his kingdom to form into spells however he is also at his most venerable at this state.

Spell Name: Program
    Spell Type: control
    Spell Description: he make inanimate objects do simple tasks, if he makes the objects however he has more control over it.

The curse: the curse he is inflicted with has the effect of making him not interact with his environment. this also means that magic attacks can pass trough him and continues effects then to fall off of him. however due to mostly interacting with pure materials he has a really weak immune system and is really susceptible to poison if it can stick to him or if he stays in a cloud of miasma.

Fossil likes this.
  7. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Tag a receptionist next time!))
    The receptionist glanced up from her books.
    "Spatial Magic, huh? I see. Welcome to the Association. Tasks can be taken there."

8. Twilight Ranger

Twilight Ranger Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((sorry I actually wasn't creating a character to play as i don't really have the time to right now, I was just creating a character to create the character people can feel free to do with him what they wish.))

Fossil, Ddraig and Haxagen like this.
  9. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    ((@The Everdistant Utopia, NPC material here.))

Fossil, Exitiumm and Ddraig like this.
  10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Loghaic Ironskin
    Race : Dwarf
    Sex : Male
    Position: Member
    Equipment:
    • Earth Gloves: Leather Gloves with Earth Orb on the middle of it, increase Earth magic manipulation.
    • Iron Hammer: A large hammer that is usually difficult to wield but is used by Loghaic every day to train his strength.
    • Iron Hatchet: A small hatchet that is sharp enough to do its job.
    • Iron Toolkit: A set of chisel, small hammer, and brush that can be used to make arcane inscription.
    • Leather Longcoat : A normal coat made of simple leather.
    • Wooden Tankard: Surely you don’t think I will go without me favorite tankard, ey lad? Crafted it by chopping it with me own two hands. The tree was a good tree I found on me journey.
    Inventory:
    [5 L. Wooden coin] [140 Merit Points] [A bunch of hard bread and jerkies] [A bottle of liquor] [A pair of boar tusk] [A few pound of boar meat] [A handful of Fire Root] [2 x A bundle of Herbs] [200 Event Currency] [Katara Potion] [Asthenia Potion]
    Magic Origin: Earth Element
    Personality:
    Loghaic is by default a very calm and quiet person. He is obsessed with his research and will turn quite angry if his research is being disturbed. But he is a good fellow to have a small chat over a few tankard of beer.
    Specialty: Crafting Magic, Arcane Magic, Earth Magic.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Spells:
    Earth Pillar
    Spell Type: Offensive/Barrier/Support
    Manipulate the soil to make large pillar out of hardened earth. It can be as hard as stone or as soft as mud, depending on how Loghaic manipulate the mana into it. Doesn’t really need him to touch the soil directly for the spell to work.

Arcane Enchantment
    Spell Type: Support/Creation
    Infuse mana into anything to strengthen it. If combine with arcane inscription, can further increase the effect of the inscription. The amount of mana put into the spell will determine how strong the enchantment will have. But the user has to be aware of how much mana the object can handle. Infusing too much will risk destroying the object. Can also be used on living being. Loghaic usually used it on himself to strengthen himself and also on his hammer to make it sturdier.

Echo Earth
    Spell Type: Support
    By using the earth as its medium, Loghaic can locate the presence of anything around him. Of course, the object must touch the earth. He can also use it to help him mine something specific as long as he knows the material signature of the element he’s looking for.

Metal Manipulation
    Spell Type: Support/Creation
    After researching for a long time, Loghaic has found that he has a good affinity with metal. By merging his mana with metal, he can manipulate any kind of metal as he desire. Of course, different metal has different characteristic and thus each metal has different mana requirement before it can be manipulate. To do this spell, Loghaic has to touch the metal in question. As of now, he found that manipulating iron and copper is the easiest.

Iron Skin
    Spell Type: Barrier/Support
    Just like his name, Loghaic can turn his skin into literal iron. By doing that, he increased his own defense. The downside of this spell is that he also increased his weight, reducing his speed and agility. He is also becoming vulnerable to anything that can affect iron in general.
    OOC: Might as well put it here in case I forgot what I want to write. Hahaha~ As for backstory, I'll make it later. @The Everdistant Utopia

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  11. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: *wants so much to make the welcome*
    *will let the honor to Utopia*

12. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Leeeeeeeroy Jenkiiiiiiiins!))

13. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Well @shad12ow interesting choice this time, heh. A drunk dwarven earthbender-cum-kinda-obsessed researcher?! That's a far cry from your other shady characters xd
    Infact polar opposites. No dwarf can ever look shady! Even under you!

14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just don't try to disturb his research. He will flatten you. LOL~!

15. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally some barrier magics.....

16. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: As long as he doesn't bury him, it should be alright~

17. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    Checking the registration papers, Sorgre smiled broadly as he made sure there were no mistakes.
    "It seems everything is in order. Welcome to the Association, Loghaic!" Placing a metal badge over the counter, he proceeded with the registration. "This is your Association Badge. Of course, we'd charge the Associates for it, but the Chairwoman decided to just give them for free. It allows you to stay in any inn at the town for free, as the Association deals with the pay, but the food will still be in your tab. In any case, it's good to have your here~ It's not everyday that we see a dwarf in this nation with so few mountains."

((OOOOOOOOOOOH, now we have one of the two standard fantasy races!
    Though we lack an elf...

Nice character, but the best part was the best part was the Tankard chopped with bare hands. Makes me remember a friend wondering if dwarfs that could use some kind of iron skin skill could actually forge things with their bare hands... Hmm....))

Way, AliceShiki, shad12ow and 2 others like this.
  18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Great to be here, las! Hahaha!"
    As I let out a loud laugh, I took the badge that is over the counter. It seems to be made from something simple. Metal, of course. Like the feel of it, I must say. Nice craftsmanship too. I got to meet this crafter of them.
    "Let's hope we ken work together in the future. Hahaha!"
    I waved me hand and exit the receptionist area. Now, lads and lasses of the association, what can ye show me in here. Hahaha!
    OOC: Glad you like that part. Hahaha~

19. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((( That's perfect, I didn't know what to pick... :blobmelt:
    Is there any kind of elves or should I just put "Elf" ?
    Anyway, all that's left are spells and a short background... )))

20. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Nobody made an elf so far, so... Just elf should work! \(^^)/))