Question Release That Witch

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by The Punisher, Feb 1, 2018.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    okay I have just started reading this when I thought all his girls have magic why does he not have
    So does he get magic later or will he always be useless in a fight o ,,,, does he get better with a sword if no magic

2. Kouhaku

Kouhaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to latest chapter, I think he get magic power too.(just my speculation)

3. J-hyde4484

J-hyde4484 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He uses mechanical knowledge from our world to create a modern army

4. BlaszczeM

BlaszczeM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure how far you're into the story, but it is said many times only women, namely witches, can use magic. Period. Even if, somehow, Roland has access to magic, it won't be the same as the witches. I assume it would be similar to martial artists, due to certain reasons. But I really doubt he'll use magic, ever

iWH1te likes this.
  5. DanielUchiha

DanielUchiha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has none as of yet, and I don't think he's ever going to.

6. Djoty

Djoty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The current translated arc, the are some hint he could use magic. as for combat, this is the job of his vassal and witches, except the gun he has, this novel is more about governance and strategic warfare thru Engineering and Magic ( witches)

7. Khs95

Khs95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well after he won agaisnt Zero(Church Witch) he has a ''Dream like state'' where it... seems he will get some powers.

8. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    >useless in a fight...

wow, knowledge is being underestimated, brain power has killed millions of people in the history than guns and sword, just imagine how strong the threat of a nuclear power which was formulated by the scientist, not by the generals.

alamptr and SoulZer0 like this.
  9. iWH1te

iWH1te Sloth Immortal under the Heavens

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just my speculation, but I think he'll get some magic power (sort of), to win the battle of I'm reading RTW in its English translation, so I don't know exactly. Don't take my word, pal.

10. QI_Meh

QI_Meh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he has the dream world which is one of the best magics for him imo. it's not like giving him the ability to breathe fire will make a big difference compared to things like inventing guns

11. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    The King is the most important piece on the board, even if it's the weakest.

After all, without the King, the other pieces won't move...

12. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit offtopic but now that RTW is 17 chapters a week, what is the release schedule going to be like? Before it was 1 chapter at ~9:30 am and 1 chapter at ~9:30pm EST. How are the 3 extra going to be released? (Since NU doesn't pickup they paywall stuff want to know when to check)

13. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we prob won't know till another week passes, but so far it seems to be 17 chapters now include the premium chapters. And as of right now they have switched to only release 1 "free" chapter a day down from 2. So yea... I can see why people would be untrusting of Qidian, lets be fair they aren't exactly very good at communicating their plans or stuff the implement.

I'm honestly surprised they don't do a Sub based system like Twitch but for novels, something with expanded reading options. I dunno spouting out random thoughts.

14. Alex Crimson

Alex Crimson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the big paywall thread, not only are free chapters limited to 1 per day, but if you do spend SS to unlock chapters, you do not get any more free chapter unlocks until the free chapters catch up to however many you have unlocked. Basically, they are either making you pay, or spend a lot of time on their site doing their activities to unlock enough SS to keep up with the releases.

Out of all the paywall options they had, its just like Qidian to pick the most confusing one, and then not even explain it clearly.