Spoiler Rebirth Junior High School:The Exceling Top Student Goddess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AaronKing, Jan 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author's got skillz... So far at least. I'm on Ch 550ish in MTL and it's kinda riveting weirdly. I think it's because the author puts the characters in weird situations but keeps their actions and reactions believable for that specific character's personality. Also, characters are multi-faceted. For instance, the MC helps on a case where her swim team friend's prospective fiancee's uncle and brother get killed in quick succession. The uncle and brother turn out to be sewer scum shit.
    They made a torture x snuff film on a girl they raped while her fiance watched and then blamed her fiance for it, causing him to commit suicide. They were later killed by the swim team friend who was saved by the girl they raped and killed when he was a child along with another adopted brother of the girl.
    However, at the end, when the fiancee reminisces about her brother, she talks about when she was a child and had a heart condition, her brother was willing to give his own heart to save her. He had himself tested for compatibility in case she didn't get an organ donor in time. The character of the brother was built so that he was an angel to his sister and she didn't see his atrocities but at the same time, he was also a demon who did inhuman things for fun.

I think that sense of nuance helps in helping a reader immerse themselves and accept the weird stuff more easily.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  2. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Author is good.

We were shown the duality of man and how not everyone is who they claim to be beyond the white lotus act™

therandomcookie, Elliana and ludagad like this.
  3. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically MC's "sister" was told to seduce her stepdad by her mother or what???¿¿¿:cautious::blobconfused:

4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much... she comes home 'drunk' then asks her stepdad (WHO THINKS HE'S HER REAL FATHER BTW) to help her unzip her dress, afterwards, he leaves the room in a hurry after her mother comes back into the room. The mother then mentions that this is for their savior, if it were not for them, they wouldn't have the status they have now. The mother then says how this will be the little price they'll pay to make the "sister" become a queen rather than a princess! Apparently, they're trying to use psychological welfare to make the stepdad believe the "sister" is his daughter. So the more guilty they make him, the more control they'll have over him (I assume they'll make the stepdad 'accidentally' sleep with the "sister" and make him feel even more guilty). The "sister" then asks if she really has to get pregnant, her mother tells her yes, this is the only way they could eat the Zheng (stepdads family) home bit by bit.

Just to add onto this, the story never mentions that this is the stepmother and "sister", this is just from my assumption since:
    1. The girl feels very familiar to MC
    2. The girl and her mother knows MC, but MC only met the girl once and never saw the girl's mother
    3. They popped up out of the blue, with being very beautiful and having such good manners, this actually makes a lot of people rather suspicious, even finding out their background is difficult
    4. The girl's mother knows a bit of MC's mothers past (involving human trafficking)
    5. The girl mentions having plastic surgery and voice changing
    6. The girl doesn't want to become desperate again
    7. The last scene that showed the "sister" and her mother saying how they'll become phoenixes

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  5. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link
    So thankfully the "sister"/girl doesn't have the thoughts to snatch ML or so I think...

Elliana likes this.
  6. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I don't think she dares have any such thoughts... Later, the MC goes to the capital city and meets the ML's social circle which consists of all the rich and powerful second generation kids of influential families. The ML is well known in the circle for having such a poisonous tongue and chasing off all women that he is considered a kind of untouchable idol who can only be worshipped from afar by all the girls in that circle.

7. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has this been dropped by the translators? The NU page now says the links are dead... QI strikes again?

Elliana likes this.
  8. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QI...?

9. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    ...dian.

a_b likes this.
  10. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh..okay

11. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where to read the translated version?

12. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Site has been deleted by the translators... Only MTL for now I guess

13. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because this is an awesome novel and I want people to get a taste of it, here's the MTL edited version of the first chapter since the translators have taken their translations down.

Chapter 1 - Back to 13 years old

"Yun Luo, you say you like me? Can you prove it to me?"

"If the fiancee of me, Qi Ziheng, doesn’t even have this much courage … well, how could you deserve me?"

"Nine o'clock tonight in the sports equipment room. I'll be waiting for you. "

Looking at the message on her phone’s QQ messenger, Yun Luo laughed softly with endless ridicule in her smile.

She opened the desk drawer in which a bag had really been placed. As for the things in the bag, she could never forget it! That is a set of sexy, black lace underwear!

At this moment, the music teacher sat at the podium playing on her mobile phone. Just playing a few pop songs was considered a music lesson. The classroom was full of whispering voices.

It was just the beginning of the second year of school and everyone had yet to recover from the summer vacation mindset.

Yun Luo sat in the last row of the classroom, lying on the table with her hand tightly clutching the bag in the drawer and her face showing a bloodthirsty smile.

At this moment, she was sure that she had actually, really been reborn!

Yes, rebirth!

She had returned to 13 years old, the second day of school.

This time, she had not yet been disfigured, her legs were not yet broken, her reputation had not yet been destroyed and her marriage contract with Qi Ziheng still existed. She had not yet been sent to the mental hospital to bear inhuman torture and die!

Perhaps because her life had been too miserable, even God could not bear to see it and had given her such a chance to rebirth.

Yun Luo told herself in the bottom of her heart, she will never be like her last life!

She would not trust anyone except her mother.

Those who had made use of her goodwill and trust in the last birth to push her into hell from behind, she would not let them go. She wanted them to pay - blood for blood!

Her life, Yun Luo’s life, should not be like that. She wanted to get back all her honor, happiness and dignity. She wants to give herself a beautiful life!

As for those who killed her, she will let them understand what real hell is! She wants them to suffer and barely survive till they want to die but can’t!

... ...
    Touching the things in her desk drawer, Yun Luo’s mouth hooked into a smile. It all starts from tonight.

She picked up her phone to open QQ and in the dialog box just types a line: [Of course I dare to go. Only I can be your fiancee! However, the sports equipment room is too far. Lets go to the file room, okay? 】

Pressing the send button, Yun Luo’s fingertips almost trembled.

Soon, there was a message back on QQ: [OK, I'll wait for you. Do not let me down. ]

Yun Luo shut the phone. She had an almost uncontrollable anger rising up in her mind.

How could she forget what had happened to her as she just started school, on the second day?

She had just learned that she had a marriage contract with her crush, Qi Ziheng senior, because of her grandfather's relationship!

And it was that Qi Ziheng who was the Nanxi Middle School’s famous school prince, captain of the basketball team and Prince of Piano, a multi talented idol!

Not to mention his own handsome face that made people flushed just to see it. Everyday, countless girls pretended to pass by his classroom, just to see him.

Not only that, Qi Ziheng's family status is even more impressive.

What were those young idols on television in comparison? Qi Zi Heng is the real prince. The real talented, royal prince!

Girls having a crush on Qi Zi Heng is too normal. Anyone who didn’t admire Qi Zi Heng, if they weren’t considered stupid, they could be considered blind.

But by silent mutual agreement between the girls who admired him, everyone could only have one-sided crushes. The distance between these ordinary girls and Qi Zi Heng is one that they simply could not even think of bridging!

They only dared to write in their diaries with young girls’ minds. Some bolder ones would even write their heart’s wishes as a letter on delicate stationery and secretly stuff it in Qi Zi Heng’s desk. There were always those who fantasized of being lucky enough to become Qi Zi Heng's girlfriend ......

Yun Luo, like Eighty percent of girls in school, too had a crush on Qi Zi Heng. She even had more reasons than others to love Qi Zi Heng because Qi Zi Heng had helped her and saved her when she was the most embarrassed and the most helpless in her last birth. He had been the life-saving straw in her despair ...

However, all that was nothing more than an illusion, no one knew better than her.

Just at the beginning of the first two days of school, a pie that Yun Luo couldn’t even have dreamed of, unexpectedly fell from the sky and hit her!

Incredibly, she and Qi Zi Heng senior actually had a marriage contract!

govindec, Shivu1920, a_b and 2 others like this.
  14. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!

15. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Find me one insane pianist who'd play basketball and risk his fingers. I guess he really hates playing the piano and hopes he'll get a good excuse to stop.
    Ah, I'm just venting at those authors who want to make an all-rounded perfect prince ML and forget reality. Just make him good at one-two thing is enough - one physical and one intellectual thing. That's already more than the average person can do.

16. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Talks about what happened in the first life when she was 13. When she received that QQ (chat), MC took the sexy underwear and dressed in the bathroom stalls, skipped class and waited in the closet in the arranged room. She waited so long, she almost fell asleep. But when someone came and opened the closet, it wasn't the fiance, but some other dude. And behind him were people from her class, upperclassmen and the neighboring class. Everyone mocked her, some girl snatched her uniform when MC wanted to cover herself and people groped her when she tried to chase after the uniform. The girl made her beg to get it back, and after kneeling, kowtowing and knocking her forehead on the floor, she got the uniform back, but it was all torn. The next day, her pictures were everywhere (school forum) (let's forget about any underage laws). The MC was really naive and stupid, she even bragged about being the school prince's fiancee, looking forward to see the other girls being jealous of her. So after those pictures, the engagement was broken, ex fiance looks at her with disappointed eyes, her formerly beloved father slapped her and then introduced another daughter into the family. She's MC's best friend. And her mother was MC's mother's best friend (home-wrecker runs in the family). And now this sister was stealing the engagement... Later, MC learned the whole thing with the underwear was orchestrated by this best friend. Her reputation and image had been ruined forever.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    Shivu1920, a_b, Amsir and 1 other person like this.
  17. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl who snatched her uniform (Han Lulu) hated MC, because of MC's best friend (Xiao Ru Yue). Lulu liked a basketball club member - He Yu Xiang (the dude who opened the closet), but he liked XRY. So XRY told Lulu that he actually liked Lulu, but MC was shamelessly seducing him.

Anyway, after the evening class started - self study, MC sent a msg saying she'll be waiting there. Then uninstalled the QQ and installed it again and registered another number. Then went out and Lulu stares sinisterly behind her. In the past life, XRY sent the chat and told Lulu that MC was going to meet HYX. So Lulu took a bunch of people with her and the scene was created.

This time, MC chose the file room as part of her revenge beginning. In fact, Lulu's father was the principal of this school, every student was afraid of him. But every Tuesday-Wednesday he was meeting with his wife's sister - MC, Lulu and HYX's teacher, for an affair in the files room. This fact got revealed by a past student who was wronged by the principal and was looking for his weakness. So, in the past life Lulu led a bunch of people to catch her in the act, wonder how she'll react to catch her father. That teacher always talked about morals and ethics. When MC's pictures were spread, the teacher talked in the conference that MC didn't have self-respect and wouldn't amount to anything in the future. Yet she was in an adulterous affair with her brother in law. Does she still deserve to be a teacher?

(Honestly, I think MC is overreacting. She's shooting in all directions. Especially that Lulu, she's vicious, but she honestly believed she was on a hunt for a hoe, only got used by XRY. And the teacher is only human - she can have an affair and still try to educate kids about morals. Being a teacher doesn't mean she stops having desires... And the world is full of hypocrites who still have their jobs. Even MC is hypocrite. It's all her own stupidity but she goes punishing other people for it. Only ones deserving punishment is her father and half-sister, cause they're most likely the reason for her disfigurement, broken legs and the mental institution).

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    Shivu1920, Ran ahzu and kieshi like this.
  18. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    MC rushed to the file room and got there before the teacher. Forgot to mention that there were no cameras around the file room and she avoided the others on her way (what kinda school o.o). She opened a window for her escape route, and picked one of the many cabinets in the room, one that had a good view of all angles, then she set up there with her camera ready (her phone maybe). It's still 2006, so the phone is crappy (motorola was the shit back then). The photos weren't clear, the sound was scratchy. Let's not talk about videos, the phone didn't have enough memory even if disregard the video quality sucked.

The motorola was a gift from XRY (sis)'s mother. When she got it, she was very happy and fond of this aunty. She thought she treated her better than her own daughter. While she (XRY's mom) acted as a good friend before her mom, she was acting as a mistress to her father, hah. Luckily, there's this phone now, or she wouldn't be able to take photos and record the sound, really have to thank her.

Footsteps came, MC immediately enters the cabinet. Just when she calmed down that she was quick and wasn't discovered, she sensed a cold presence behind her. A hand covered her mouth, a hot (somehow masculine lol) breath in her ear. She stiffened. Who managed to hide in the cabinet a step earlier than her. A deep voice tells her to be quiet, a show's about to start.

Hmm, a bunch of descriptions about his minty breath, magnetic low voice. He's holding her to his chest and she's blushing. Think we found the ML. He told her to concentrate and pinched her earlobe. (Gosh, author, I beg you, don't make him much older than the MC. This would be so creepy in a modern setting if he's a teach or something.) She wanted to kick him, but the female teacher was already in, then the principal came and they immediately went at each other.

Although MC isn't really 13, she had never seen AV live, and currently there's a man behind her - his chest is wide, very strong, with firm muscles (PLEASE be 13-17 and not 20-something). His arms fully enveloped her and his body temperature is high, scorching her back (be 15, 15, 15). She tried to move away, but the space is too small, only got stuck to his chest more. Angry, she tells him to move a bit, then he says she entered his space and even has the nerve to tell him to move. His voice is husky and sexy enough to melt your bones. She finally understood what it meant to hear such a good voice your ears get pregnant (lol, too many descriptions, tell me his age). But this man was a rogue (not really tho, MC loves blaming others).

Just then Lulu's voice from outside asks who's there so late, pretending to know nothing. The principal and teacher froze, mid-action, but before they could dis-entangle, the door was pushed open, Lulu leading the group, behind her He-guy (her crush) and other class' people that she got along with. The scene stunned everyone. Han Lulu's aunt and her dad, the kind teacher and the stern principal together (obviously having sex). Han Lulu was like struck by lightning, stepping back and shaking her head in denial. The principal yells for everyone to get out, tomorrow morning at study hall, all of them should go to his office without exception. No one should speak of this tonight. If it got out, he'd make sure they'll never graduate, all the student files are in his hands, he can add points or cut points, up to him. (hope someone got that recording, cause this is juicy news).

Shivu1920, a_b and kieshi like this.
  19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    If I’m remembering this right, ML was either 19-20 yrs old.

ludagad likes this.