LCD Zhan Xian

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Keon, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he has a few of the group that attacked him he only killed 2 of them right

2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    :coffee: enjoying tea with master~

Odyssey likes this.
  3. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, anyone else find his position towards the Palace Master a bit strange? I mean, part of the reason he did go back to the Pure Yang Palace is that they look out for their disciples, so what is strange about them also looking out to others of the same sect and not only him?

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    what do mean? Mc think based on his previous live experience so I think it's normal why he think Palace Master not really close to him~

5. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it's simply too extreme. It's ok to think that the Palace Master is not really close to him, would be strange if he were, but thinking of him as a parasite? And then after that part for the rest of the chapter he rambles on and on. Also he should have enough experience to look at it more objectively and not have his judgment clouded by his past life.

I hope that in his current life someone who was an enemy of his in his past life will become a good friend, simply because of different decisions.

6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    based on his past live that pretty gloom I highly doubt he will do that~

7. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, but things go different this time so he should look at it and not asume stuff because of past life.

Like for example Liang Shao Ming, we know that he betrayed the Pure Yang Palace somewhat in the past version, but in this timeline, he will NOT get the sword box that Yang Chen found first. So how do we know if that single change would not completely change it so that he would never betray the Pure Yang Palace in the first place.

8. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm IMO maybe MC just want to revenge or take drastic measure to make his master live will smooth like pudding so all his previous enemy should be eliminated. About betrayal who know~

9. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, even if he was inclined to be forgiving, the guy just plotted to kill him. The MC doesn't believe that he's stupid enough to have actually be deceived by Chu Heng, which means that he's already tried to kill the MC at least once and that's more than enough reason to want him dead.

He also doesn't believe that the Palace Master is stupid enough to believe that Liang Shao Ming is stupid enough to have been fooled by his disciple, but he's still giving him a very light punishment for the worst crime anyone in the sect can commit. Honestly, even if he did believe him, he should still have demoted him from Hall Master since you don't want a gullible idiot in a position of power or responsibility. The fact that he didn't shows that he doesn't really care what the truth is and is just putting on a show for the MC. So there's no reason for the MC to look favorably on the PM either, even without his grievances from his last life.

pentadrian likes this.
  10. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    :confused: didn't he go to the Immortal Falling Well to get those soul essence to upgrade immortal caves? isn't that common practice so why does it seem he's trying to hide this fact by "finding" a huge spirit vein out in the middle of nowhere?

11. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe because it's huger than what people know?

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how they'll keep the Spirit Vein a secret? Its not like no one will come to visit them. Especially not with him being a world renowned alchemist. If they use the illusion formation to keep people out, that'll just make it even more suspicious.

I think it may be more about establishing a base than anything else. Or those essences might be for a future power play against he Luminous Moon Hall. No need to waste them if he doesn't need to.

13. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like the immortal caves have the underlining rule of "No trespassing" so if this mountain because his and his "followers" home base no problem cause no one else will come visit him. and on the alchemy ppl would go the medicine hall for that and forward a message to the MC via a servant of his

jacobpaige likes this.
  14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess he never intended to hide it. He just wanted to establish squatter's rights on it first and hand out a few bribes before anyone had a chance to object.

I have a feeling that his master is going to be a very popular choice of master in the future ;)

15. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    unless she goes "Fuck it cant be anyone's master since I am my disciple's follower"

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she has a bit more pride than that ;)

17. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    ......really few more pushes and that woman will have fallen:love:

18. Fallian

Fallian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she might at most feel like he is a friend like disciple at this point. They just recently meet base on her view so don't think it's a love at first sight sort of thing. She may be impress but not seduce that easily.

Though I also ship them on the return of the condor hero route.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kinda split between her and the disciple. His feelings for his master are stronger, but I'm not sure he really sees her as a potential love interest. That may change of course, but at the moment, I think she's more like a family member in his mind.

20. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    family member.....ill give you that, the only reason I agree with your "he really sees her as a potential love interest" is take a look at his first life.....do you really think he had time/opportunity to have a lover? so seeing his master as a "family member" is just wallpaper covering up his subconscious desire......give it time