Chinese Apocalypse Rebirth, Warmly Pampering the Lovely Wife

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Alina Moktan, Feb 4, 2018.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Apocalypse Rebirth, Warmly Pampering The Lovely Wife
    Novel Link: None
    Raw Link: http://m.ck101.org/wapbook-60724/
    Why Should it’s Get Picked Up: it’s Should interesting plus it’s has zombie, rebirth and cute male lead.
    Description:
    Synopsis (Girlynovel) In her previous life, she was an abandoned orphan. A white lotus (pure and innocent looking woman) seduced her fiance, and she got pushed into a horde of zombies to die a pitiful death.

Fortunately, her peerless graceful ancestor went against heaven’s will and changed her fate. She got reborn to just before the end of the world. She discarded over a hundred billion dollars and broke her relations with the Xu family; got rid of the cheating fiance and the white lotus; and gave shelter to a youth as beautiful as a picture. Given shelter once, he stuck to her.

She knew that in the future he would be called the Dark Emperor, an incomparably terrifying and cruel man. She tried hard to raise him into an upright young man, kill zombies, and grow her power. But why did he still grow up crooked? When she oppressed people, he cheered; when she killed people, he’d hand over the knife; if she couldn’t kill, he’d finish the job. When anyone tries to harm her, he’s the first to jump out: “Whoever dares to hurt her can go to hell.”

2. 12300

12300 [How many sheep can Snorlax count?]

Reading List:
    Link
  3. 222222

222222 12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because your imagination thinks the mc is cute doesn’t mean everyone else is imagining the same thing.

4. Blackcross013

Blackcross013 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
  6. grinz

grinz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. linnil

linnil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1~~~~~~~

8. Minma

Minma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Shaiole

Shaiole Mad scientist

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks nice
    +1

10. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn’t apocalypse novel with female mc much. I have only seen boylove apocalypse novel with male mc. I hope this novel get pickup soon. +1

11. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

(get lured by "She tried hard to raise him into an upright young man, kill zombies, and grow her power. But why did he still grow up crooked?")

Hikakary, govindec and Alina Moktan like this.
  12. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH! This novel is on my list too! Sadly I got too many novels to read with too little time. :cookie:

13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's about a women trying to raise a not-Hitler type dude into becoming good.

+400

chamchaworld likes this.
  14. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    ML who is super doting and adorable to MC? that's my type of story. +1

Aris12 and chamchaworld like this.
  16. Agnie

Agnie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I didn't plan to write a review, but this novel is just asking for it. Its idea is pretty good. I was super excited reading first 3-4 chapters. Because this novel seemed like a dream come true...so I kept reading trying to figure out whether I can take it on as a translator.
    Apocalypse. Check.
    Zombies. Check.
    A girl got betrayed and reborn. Check.
    Mighty ancestor, personal space and cultivation. Check.
    Flashy skills and mighty kickass scenes. Check.
    Super Protective-possessive ML. Check.
    What else do you need, right?
    Well, seems you need a lot, actually.
    Contrary to its yummy setting, the novel, sadly, is... awfully lacking in world-building (2,5 out of 10. At best).
    I've read up to 21st chapter(not many, indeed, but enough due to the...read weiter), and to say it's a female version of the apocalypse is actually spot-on. Truly, a girl power in a weird way. I wonder how many people would think of creating uniforms for their survival bases? Uniforms. Really?! You've got a good amount of future gods right in the same district with you? Ok, plot armor, I believe in you. You're going out for the first after apocalypse who knows how many days after it, meet a good amount of your neighbours alive and kicking, therefore go with them to the supermarket, which surprisingly wasn't raided at all, but when you come quite a bit groups of survivors gather around, about to break in. Ok, plot armor, we love you. A similar situation happens again, that's fine, too. You've got the author on your side. You are a kickass OP MC, so it's ok, I won't even mention you fantastic solo(or almost solo) deeds. But if in a couple of days or a week after apocalypse people are so disciplined, already in stable self-organized groups, have their own bases with structure, that's overdoing it. And little to none explanations about the world building itself apart from a few sentences out of nowhere. Pity. Otherwise, it'd have been a total hit.
    Moreover, no one mentioned that MC is 26 years old (I keep hoping that she forgot that she got her rebirth and didn't deduct 8 years) and ML is 13, looking like a 10yo. Cougar shota preferences, anyone?
    Yes, it does seem like romance will pick up its pace (like in another 40 chapters? Maybe he'll cultivate and suddenly become 20yo or smth?), and there're already quite a bit of possessive-protective gestures from the kid, but seriously. He is a kid!
    If someone translated it, I'd read it, I think. Just because there's a total lack of female MC in this genre.
    Thank you, Alina, for finding it!

17. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    @Agnie Honesty you should thanks @ludagad for recommend on her girly novel reviews. I found it on her blog and got interested in it so I make pickup thread.

Aris12 likes this.
  18. Agnie

Agnie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, right, now I see it. Yes, thank you both *lots of hugs
    We need more novels like this one!

Alina Moktan likes this.
  19. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    https://girlynovelsblog.wordpress.com/apocalypse-rebirth-warmly-pampering-the-lovely-wife/ For a review and some more info.

It is mentioned that the MC is 26 lol, and the ML is 13. Honestly, I like it when the MC is a bit older than the ML, cause usually it's the opposite (with age differences sometimes over 10 years in favor of the man, ew). So this one seemed good to me at first, and then I saw the 13 years age gap and the fact that ML is 13 (a kid). So that's disturbing, even if MC looks like 15-16 herself (the ML looks 10...MC doesn't even consider him. It's likely that they'll evolve/cultivate and prolong their lifespans, so the age gap won't make a difference in say, 10 more years, but till then it's creepy. At least make the ML 18...). Well, this novel had other problems too, I think @Agnie summed it up nicely. I wouldn't exactly recommend this as there are hundreds of other zombie novels with fMC's out there and there's bound to be better ones. This one just seemed too chaotic to me. Also, even if it's on my blog, it's under Reviews, not Recommendations (which I don't have). I just use it as an archive to write my thoughts on novels I've read, provided that no one is currently translating them or has made spoiler threads about them. (So I won't write about the recent novels I read that I got from this forum lol). I'm also pretty generous on my own ratings, but if it's below 8/10, then I didn't like it that much. (This one is 6, which is: Meh, I'd read it if there's nothing else.) It's still decent, cause the ML is the type I like, I just wish he was aged up a little.

20. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    this sound interested
    apocalypse
    female mc
    emotionless and adorable ml
    rebirth
    cool mc