LCD I am the Monarch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by honglath, Aug 16, 2016.

1. ImmortalsCave

ImmortalsCave Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Multiple translators can translate the same project if they wish. It's all fan drama anyway, I don't think readers would care if they're receiving the content and quality they deserve.

alamptr and VinnyOni1 like this.
  2. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    You talk like a bitch so far you keep on TT those people wanted you to understand that it's not that easy to hire some translators to translate this novel it's not even 3months yet you need to respect the one translating it and respect the rules not unless your a Chinese translator wanted to steal someone's project like a certain someone and everyone knows it too yes they are very good at it but the quality it's like a piece of shit your talking like a pimp and all we're asking is what's happened to the i am monarchs novel so far what about the promise he talk about before and what happening to him of all this time. Even if you're busy on RL it's impossible not to have some phone on you use it to update his status so everyone knows what is ur doing not unless he's on a comatose, all we're asking is a simple request that's all,
    And as for you keyboard warrior have you ever donate to any novel on this site so far? Or you're just life time leech badger trying to gain someone favor you talk like your the one translating this novel.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  3. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You say you need to respect the one translating it, but the tone in which you guys "ask" the translator for an update is far from respectful. You say no one else can touch the novel out of respect for the translator, but the ones complaining about the translator are the main voices for turning the novel to another translator. It' hard to hire a translator? What country are you in? I can post a job request on indeed.com for a translator, offer 12 dollars an hour, and get a ton of people who majored or minored in Mandarin. Once again excuses excuses.
    Edit: I've said it once and I'll say it again, 2 months without translating is your status update. If you want to pine away in the hope that tomorrow a chapter will pop up then that's your business. Just don't blame the translator when it doesn't.

4. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm. Here's the thing guys. Leechers has no right to demand anything from the translator. Unless you've paid some donation on patreon or something. Just wait for the 3 month period and post the novel in the novel pick up request section like any civilized Nuffian would do.

5. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    Did i need to start release that witch drama again?

Nope, to busy atm

6. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont care what the other guys are fightin for but. . .release my Kinis please~

7. 1NEEDHEALING

1NEEDHEALING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did they drop this project?

8. GroseHerrscher

GroseHerrscher Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't openly announce to drop this project, as the translator's last post implied that he intended to post an update sometime later. Officially, this is currently in hiatus. By the end of February, as customary in Novel Updates, assuming the current translator wouldn't resume work on this novel, another translation group would pick this project up, that is if there would be any.

9. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly Speaking, nobody has the right to shit right now....

The translator has no exclusive right to translate the novel, only the rights to his work. Those that donated don't have the right, why? Donate:To present as a gift to a fund or cause; contribute. They could report and take their donation back, thats it. Freeloaders don't have any right at all... No one has the right to complain to translator. The translator don't have the right to complain to the readers. No one has the right to argue, I don't have the right to argue that you don't have the right to argue.

In the end?
    Let it beeee... Let it beee .... Let it beee....

Only the original writer has the right to anything right now. But he also has the right to ignore us.... :D

My suggestions:
    Pick up the human emperor... it's pretty good.

Aina Seira and VinnyOni1 like this.
  10. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end its just an ad :blobpeek:

11. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Only he has the rights to translate the novel unless he voluntarily abandons it/or 3 months period goes off without any news according to NUF's rules at least
    And the ppl who complained on kobato were. Donators,if I remember correctly they refused to donate anymore because of inconsistent release,hence the translator himself stopped tl'ing

12. LeakLeaf

LeakLeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why doesn't someone just pick up the novel and translated it is not like you will be sued for it and they are clearly not caring for this series anymore so just STFU leechers if you got a complaint just read the raw or beg someone to translate it lol.

VinnyOni1 likes this.
  13. VinnyOni1

VinnyOni1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean world rights, not rights to post on novelupdates. If they wanted to they could translate and make their own website and it wouldn't have infringed on the translators rights, the writers rights yes, but not the translator unless he paid to have the exclusive right to translate into english from the author.

14. LeakLeaf

LeakLeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf are you guys talking about? what rights? no one has the right to translate shit it is all illegal if you think you need the right to translate it cuz few translators ask for permission to translate a novel and they don't have a contract with them or something it's just verbal if someone wants to translate a novel they can and some ppl translate the same novel and work together so there is no 3months right bullshit that ppl come up with its all lies

VinnyOni1 likes this.
  15. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    Three month has passed and not a word from the previous translator

Someone please pick this up

16. Zhen

Zhen ~[Badass Butler from hell]~

Reading List:
    Link
    leechers calling other leechers. funny.

but on the side note, I think loyal readers/fans of the novel deserve an update at the very least. I have a feeling this translator just waiting for a donation for 1 chapter.

17. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you check out the Spoiler Page for IATM, you'll find this update post:

18. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    I already lost hope with kobatochandaisuki. Rarely finish they project but picked up so many good novel. I hope other translator pick this great novel

19. OrderedChaos

OrderedChaos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you dont have much experience with people abandoning translations, just go read another novel to fill your time is my advice. Ive read many many things that have been left for dead by scanlators/translators. Its just another day to me now, besides if you can wait one day, whats another 3 years or so . Or better yet, maybe learn the language to avoid waiting for translations. In addition, most novels here arent even completely translated anyways, the only ones that are completely translated are done by reasons being: fast translators(super rare), they are short novels, or done by 3+ joint translators.

Also, did you not read the post before yours? An editor saying that basically translator is dealing with RL and giving an approximate release date. If you miss that then what the heck.

Sai101 and Nino Sasou like this.
  20. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    You can see my reading list. There is a lot of abandoned novel there. And there is a lot of abandoned novel that i've yet to list

But i am the monarch is one of the best novel that i have read. It is a pity that it have unreliable translator

My post is response for that post, i am disapointed that kobatochandaisuki pick this novel back, even delay the release.