LCD MMORPG: Rebirth of the Legendary Guardian

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 12, 2017.

1. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    i just been feeling the way the story is written is to centered around the mc. i just noticed that all the core players keep learn op skills but at best those skill stay a level 2. when i read that liu wei did for that death guy i realise i do like this story anymore and when i don't like a story i switch sides to the antagonist. you said it your self the mc is an ahole i feel that mc in cn/kr are no better than bad guys. they both have the same purpose, lust after women, kill anybody in their way they just look different doing it

2. Demizex

Demizex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant deny the fact that the story did degenerated into an MC with a very THICK PLOT ARMOR, and to be honest im also already tired of him, at this point of the story im just waiting for the translators to finisht TL'ing it just to say i read it completely, Also yeah the CN/KR Mc's always go from half decent to full retarded nothing we can do with those cases.

Other bad point that nearly made me drop this story is the Excess of racism displayed everytime japan is involved....im a friggin mexican and dont give an F about Japan but the racism and hatred displayed on the story is way overboard....

and to finish the like and sadly is that at least most of all CH/KR MC's at least have balls and backbone to retaliate against things done to them....while Japanese....well they either dont have the balls, or have em but dont have the power to back them and in the most extreme cases they have the power and the balls BUT they are too lazy to do something.

3. Zhen

Zhen ~[Badass Butler from hell]~

Reading List:
    Link
    am I the only one who thinks that he has already forgotten his PastLife girlfriend? lol

4. Cosbe

Cosbe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he already forgot her, he allready got 2 "wifes", 3 if u count the princess, 4 if u count the teacher :p

5. deanadiktus

deanadiktus day-night reversal

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he got to a certain point of asking himself if she really love him,,, he altered the timeline too much and had girls too much...

6. raptorcsy

raptorcsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can I know who Luo Yu Rou is?

I kind of peaked at the last chapter, i dont know if i forgot about her or not? Who is this girl?

Thanks!

7. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me boss levels?
    Like black steel->green copper->silver->gold->platinum->holy->ascended->?

8. QIBuS

QIBuS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this the first time qidian set their released chapters back to 100?

9. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so. They had every chapter free for the last two weeks, then they reset the lock to 101+ rather than keeping
    it as the chapter it was before. It was also locked for me, even though I've read the entire "book".

I guess they're serious about earning money now.. (example: last chapter, 19ss)

10. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question what happens to the girl that fatty rescued ? Is she still with him ? Is she ignored ? DId they break up?
    I am at chapter 97.

11. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also seeing the "completed" + conclusion and that i heard that somehow the first girl don't re-appear from someone, should i fear the worse and that the author totally forgot her ? or he didn't read future chapters and the girl re-appear later? I fear the first possibility from reading the 5-10 latest chapter titles.

I know ! Author wraps the full thing in the last chapter ? (I got her, the bad guy tried to attack and died we married i am happy and fullfilled end?)

12. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ragequit on "I LOVE YOUUU!!!" at gunpoint, ~ch158.

Why the F did QI roll back to ch 101? This is NOT that good of a book, about half of each chapter are mindless, meaningless numbers . . .
    Did they do it to earn cash off the early chapters before people are forced to admit how boring it is?