Discussion Help erasing NTR from mind

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hevveh, Feb 9, 2018.

?

NTR is bad

1. I agree, luckily I don’t have masochistic tendencies.

46 vote(s)
    36.5%
  2. No, NTR is great!

13 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. You must learn to adapt and overcome.

49 vote(s)
    38.9%
  4. Stop getting triggered, nerd

15 vote(s)
    11.9%
  5. What’s NTR?

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
  1. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    obviously you never seen hardcore NTR before. It can get seriously rapey. Netori or just having a girl seduced away from you or becoming interested in another dude is fine but i've rarely seen an NTR manga or novel or hentai without some kind of rape element.
    Of course sometimes the person is justa cheating hoe but that's not really been my experience with it thus far.
    Fuk y m8 futas are always bae.

Never telly anyone i said that tho. Got a rep to uphold. Anyway i recommend reading some good ol' pure romance. You cant go wrong with A slight smile is very charming or Honey stewed squid.

There was a manga i cant remember the name of tho that would be perfect for getting rid of an NTR infected mind. A cure to that dastardly ailment.

Uh...it was a shoujo type of manga but it was really great and not all cringe. About this glasses girl who just wanted some friends and through the power of plot this ultra handsome and athletic smart dude met her and wanted her to act as his girlfriend and in return he promised to be her friend.

The heroine is always drawn in a kinda semi-chibi form and is adorable af. Like seriously. Itd be just the thing to cheer you up.

Anyone know the title?

Thatsnoreason, Hevveh and Ai chan like this.
  2. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Join the NTR Sect, we have cookies~

Whats the manga anyway?

3. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    You are the astronaut. The doctor. The policeman. The teacher.

The man, the myth, the legend...johnny Sins

Donutmindme, Hevveh and 0000000 like this.
  4. ReaperLightning

ReaperLightning Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what was the manga,and for the ntr genre is there to show that what you are going to read is more fucked up than cheating as in cheating we know that one of them is a bastard but with netorare we have one who is pure and one you should be killed like the mongrel they are

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  5. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I see that you are a man of culture as well.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  6. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Try reading yaoi

7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link

8. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    why? Better to post it here so people know to avoid it. Some folk are like OP and dont read the reviews and shit and plus anyone who actually LIKES ntr can go and read it. Like @anhrefn . Yeah. An-chan. Do it for An-chan. I-its not I want to read it or anything! B-baka! *blushes beet-red.*

anhrefn likes this.
  9. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno, maybe by chance it is an actual H work and mods get SJW and start banning the poor sobs.

Retardedly these are the sensitive times.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  10. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    i find your lack of faith in our mods...distubing.

They're all perverts anyway too. I should know, im the one who corrupted most of them. Of course tony and parth were already kinky little balls of depravity, they were just good at hiding it.

Bet you my left nut (would say right but i lost that in another bet some time ago) that even if they did bust out the mighty Ban Hammer they'd be sneakily bookmarkin' the work for later enjoyment.

11. MorselaGracia

MorselaGracia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, if I did find those kinda stuff although I'm not really into it I also read them if I'm in the mood as long as the very perspective of the story isn't in first person. If it's in first person, man, that would be kinda bad as you will be forced to experience the feelings of the main character itself.

12. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how most people can take NTR seriously. Besides requiring you to give a fuck about the MC the women are fake as fuck.

Somehow they are addicted to the new guys dick for life and so on. Any realistic NTR would end with the woman going looking for some real dick instead of the typical fat old man that 'stole' them.

You could replace the women with an Xbox or car and the storylines would be almost the same in how little thought the authors put into female characters.

Actually the MC might try to get a car back instead of just sitting there crying or whatever stupid reaction the author usually writes.

13. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh. First person is supposed to make you form a connection with the character. Tho it is something you can overcome. Still wouldnt wanna see through the eyes of a character who goes through that tho yeah. Plus some people have a habit of over empathizing with the character.

MorselaGracia likes this.
  14. kariage

kariage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is 2 way out for you::hmm:
    1. Escape from that feeling by doing something else.:blobconfused:
    For example try reading comedy manga, it works but the effect will be only temporary and you will remember the nightmare when you read this three letter "NTR":blobfearful:

2. Don't run away, fight that feeling and overcome it.:blob_sunglasses:
    Just imagine the guy who got NTRd is someone you hate and you are the netori guy, repeat this process each and everytime you 'accidentally' read NTR manga, you'll be fine with it before you know it, or you might even ended up searching for more:blob_grin::blobowoevil_horns:

15. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    NTR is not too bad...it just says that one must always stay on their toes, and expect the unexpected

16. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    >Wanted to give you brain bleach
    >Went to hentai site
    >Thought of trolling with both futa and NTR
    >Read the relevant titles
    >Fascinated. stayed for the hentai
    >For 2 hours

Vanidor and Paps like this.
  17. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the authors treat the women more like food.
    P-kun brought his favorite snack pudding to work and it put in the refrigerator in the break room, clearly labelled with his name, so he could eat it during break. But when his break finally arrived, he walked into the break room only to find A-san eating his pudding with great enjoyment. P-kun was angry and sad that his pudding was no longer his, and realized he would never be able to eat pudding again without remembering that scene.
    A-san is P-kun's boss. He noticed P-kun bringing pudding to work before and thought it looked delicious, so he 'hinted' to P-kun that he'd feel generous while considering P-kun's work proposal if he had something delicious and sweet to eat. P-kun decided to share his pudding with his boss one time, but after A-san finished eating he mentioned that reviewing the proposal would take a while, and hinted that some other people who were involved would also like to taste the pudding. P-kun agreed and shared the pudding, and his work proposal passed. That night, he decided to celebrate with his beloved pudding... but the snack cabinet was empty...

Paps likes this.
  18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, now I need to know what kind of manga you were reading to stumble into the feared NTR. You can either take the advice of a heavy dosis of Vanilla series, and avoid anything with a plot similar to the trauma inducing story.

19. slaider23

slaider23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i usually just visualize that the mc is one doing the NTR and not the other way

20. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Go read some Futa X Cute Traps H-Doujins it'll overwrite your current memories! :aww: