LCD Shadow Hack

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Posiaden123, Jan 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Yarbles

Yarbles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We have not confirmed shadows can be used in a space created by a Domain sage.
    MC never attempted to use the shadows in his own Domain.

Possibilities:
    (1) they will be mini shadow versions like on earth in the 3rd dimension
    (2) they will be like people with avatars as in the 4th dimension (Virtual Reality)
    (3) they will be shadows that look like MC as in the almost 5th dimension.
    (4) they can't be used because the Domain sage can restrict them.

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    At most he'll need to upgrade the hack once more after 10 days and it'll magically work.

Yarbles likes this.
  3. camilfabre

camilfabre Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes there was just some hipe because it was new and original but ‘’ça casse pas trois pattes a un canard’’

4. postbank

postbank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason this novel is good even tho it has some cliches is because its a modern novel as in it uses new tropes from the year 2017+.
    There are other novels with system and stuff but they are already old so even tho this novel is mediocre it at least has interesting scenarios.

5. Yarbles

Reading List:
    Link
    So its a Super Hack location.
    He can use the Shadows but if they die the space elements will be absorbed.
    Does that mean True death of their experiences?

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably unless he pays to bring them back, which he will.

7. Yarbles

Reading List:
    Link
    But if the space elements that make them up are destroyed and absorbed, how could he do that?
    If he can, then it would be another case of the Novel not using logic.
    Which would actually not be surprising.

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    He can gain a surplus of space elements in the VR arena. Maybe each death takes a set amount which he can easily farm back. He'll also get a third shadow soon enough, get that one to farm for more elements.
    Also, i think his system will 'permanently' end these suffering souls and absorb space elements himself or grow his own dimension and offer refuge to some of the more sentient ones, lol.

9. GenericName

GenericName Generic Title

Reading List:
    Link
    I think "the shadow" eg. the "intelligence" or A.I is something different and not defined by the space elements.
    He needed needs those to bring them back, cause they kinda defy logic and physics etc.
    Maybe the shadows are kinds artificial souls ?
    Which can only survive a set amount of "death"/loss of "space elements".
    And to get a experienced soul back more resources are needed to create that than you would need to create a blank slate.
    Who knows, maybe the price will stay the same to get a dead shadow back regardless of their "level".
    In that case the costs would only maybe be for the additional work done by the system in reuploading the experience into a new shadow.

10. Yarbles

Reading List:
    Link
    The Star Trek Transporter theory?
    Gain back all memories from last transport before death, but know nothing from in between?

11. GenericName

GenericName Generic Title

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows ?
    Atm. it could be just an A.I which learns more and more and is powered by space elements.
    And if to much damage or space element loss is inflicted to it, the system needs to either create a new blank slate, which needs to learn everything anew, or recreate the old one with all its experiences.
    Wouldn't be strange, if he could not simply clone one shadow.
    Maybe the author didn't thought that through, or the MC simply needs to ask...

Yarbles likes this.
  12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, creating a new shadow is also set at a certain cost each time, regardless of his strength.
    Imagine if he didn't make any before being a battle sage, it'd be free for the first one, and cost barely anything for the first few shadows. If the creation of a shadow is 'set' then the retaining the sentience may be set as well, then again even if it's not it's definitely worth the extra cost of keeping it as the first shadow is much stronger than the second one, purely based on experience and learning speed. It's even gaining skills for the MC at a much better rate so it's an investment. Maybe i wouldn't do it for shadows once i crossed a certain number, since it's fine to have a few low capability grunts for the auto grind.

Not to mention, he can instruct the shadow to stop hunting before it dies the full 3 times within 24 hours and not have to pay anything to 'restore' it. (except for the downtime cost).

Yarbles likes this.
  13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually i'm concerned about that witch leader 'haunting' MC, i'm wondering if he'll become the 'personality' of the third shadow or if somehow it ends up similar to this tower with respawning spirits and he can keep fighting the spirit within his own inner world for experience.

Maybe it'll count as a 'tainted' shadow and that's the only one that could enter the lower 108 levels of that tower or something similar. :blobsleepless:

Yarbles likes this.
  14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Dem feels when MTL translator tries to use olden English 'Thou path' :blob_coughblood:

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Wondering if in the original language the shadow in this name is the same as the 'shadow' in 'shadow hack'.
    Waifu for the shadow? female shadow waifu? Each fruit he eats from the plant gives a shadow? lol. :blobsleepless:

16. Yarbles

Reading List:
    Link
    So is the King grade Rainbow Armor just equivalent to Jumping all the minor levels in defense?
    Rainbow crystal vs King grade Rainbow crystal.
    And where did the dark energy go?

For spending a whole chapter talking about it, I still have no idea how the strength compares within the system.

elengee likes this.
  17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The writer needs to take some ritalin and think his system out before writing things down and changing it midway through. All we can do now is just think 'Wow, much OP, such shiny, VERY KING'. :facepalm:

Also, i'm wondering if these people will feel the repercussions of slandering a general/war god trainee. At least the ones that made the false statements , the bitch from that courtyard. (not to mention he won't stop at the 10th floor, lol).

Yarbles likes this.
  18. Saint174

Saint174 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone spoil me when he will reach som higher cultivation realm? like black flux disciple or higher?

19. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the chinese title is literally 'my shadow knows how to hack'

the chinese words used here for hack is 挂机, which is kinda a slang for hack

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    So, 3 dudes and one female beauty, this is not how it's supposed to go. :blob_coughblood:

Yarbles likes this.